a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its princi

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

That is part of the definition of racism

I will highlight political program and ask what you think that means?

Because if blacks are struggling nation wide in democrat run towns because of political programs
WHY THE F ARE YOU VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS?

a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles

Because if blacks are struggling nation wide in democrat run towns because of political programs
I don't see any problems in my Hood you must live in Dayton ohio

• Banned

I don't see any problems in my Hood you must live in Dayton ohio
You know a black neighborhood not high in crime??

What do you call a screaming Comfort Woman tears and all somewhere in the Japanese empire who wants to go home, racist...

I once racistly attended to my own affairs. I'm looking at Vermont... The Nuclear Weapons are coming to destroy Vermont. There are secret hidden things buried in the filth and poop of other cultures... I make sure not to allow breathing in my toolkit.

I Guess you'll have to find out in Black jail, for White people. The jail blacks made for white people. But your Most Deaf, Realness, If I Knew that stockings in my house, Looked like a doorag or oversized lady's night condom instrument, i'd have shot the foo...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back