Anthony Gonzalez On donald trump: 'The Cold Hard Truth Is donald trump Led Us Into A Ditch On January 6'

He doesn't mince words.

He says trump is a loser and will work hard to prevent him from getting the nomination and presidency in 2024.

First off, congrats on getting the word 'led' right!

As it stands right now, it looks like Trump will regain his socalled 'stolen' presidency.

But that's without taking into account many possible and probable developments on violence with guns and the necessity of stopping the d ecline into fascism by the police and military.

Add to that an awakening of Americans to the fact that their democracy is balancing on a thin edge, and measures will be taken to eliminate the Trump threat. And that's not to suggest violent solutions to stop Trump, of the sort that was seen on Jan.6th. with the calls to hang Mike Pence!
Trump is close enough to the edge of insanity to enable a mind altering solution.

Regardless of the repercussions, democracy will be saved from the threat of fascism.

To be replaced by an obedient nut who will toe the line, most likely.

This is just an ugly time.
I differ from the majority in that I believe that if Trump is eliminated from the running, politics will return to nearly normal again.

The Republican congress men and women, with the exception of a few extreme crazies, are looking for a way out. They see fascism on the horizon and for that reason they will steer clear of goons like De Santis.

I differ from the majority in that I believe that if Trump is eliminated from the running, politics will return to nearly normal again.

The Republican congress men and women, with the exception of a few extreme crazies, are looking for a way out. They see fascism on the horizon and for that reason they will steer clear of goons like De Santis.
Trump won in 2020. Who do you think is causing Commiecrats to screw up so bad.

I hope you're right. I'm not quite so confident. This thing appears to be bigger than the guy who lit the fuse now.

Forum List

Back