Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, dead at 61

Apparently he wanted this, so i wont be sad about it.
Hope you RIP!

I disagree.... he had an obviously strong/close relationship with his daughter and had many-many friends.
He has left his daughter...who will struggle with this for the rest of her life.

His best show episode was when he went to Iran and sampled the cuisine at a family's home and local eating establishments with regular Iranian people. .... :cool:
Didn't his host's end up in big trouble and become political prisoners?

Was a big drug and drinking guy Shame and the designer the other day too,Kate Spade
Yeah, just talking about it. Often times when a suicide happens, it is usually followed by others.

That is one reason why the news does not cover suicides with civilians etc. They try to avoid, but cannot be done with celebs.

I disagree.... he had an obviously strong/close relationship with his daughter and had many-many friends.
He has left his daughter...who will struggle with this for the rest of her life.

He wanted to kill himself.

It's a choice anyone of us can make

That douche probably had serious guilt for hating on White people all the time on those goofy shows. By the way, who hired him over say...anyone else on You Tube?

That douche probably had serious guilt for hating on White people all the time on those goofy shows. By the way, who hired him over say...anyone else on You Tube?

Whether he hated white people or not doesn’t matter to me. But talking shit about someone when they die is just low class. Just STFU.

I understand.... and he was certainly a man who did what he wanted... just not a fan of taking that way out.
We agree to disagree

I understand.... and he was certainly a man who did what he wanted... just not a fan of taking that way out.
We agree to disagree
You don't have to like the choices other people make as long as you let others make their own choices

Caitlyn Jenner is extremely upset. Her favorite show is "parts unknown" :/

Forum List

Back