Antarctic sea ice 2016: Historic lows

You have evidence of that or should we conclude that since you don't have a chance in the face of factual data, you've decided to just blow this conversation off and, thus, we can simply ignore you?

For Dec. 13th, JAXA has posted 8,519,734 km2 for SIE around Antarctica.

Down by 249,888 km2.

index.php

For Dec. 14th JAXA has posted 8,278,712 km2 for SIE around Antarctica.

Down by 241,022 km2.

That's funny. How come you weren't talking about the record high extents a couple of years ago?:eusa_silenced:

You really wish for me to just stop and ignore? well, this is how science is done as observations(data) is important part of the process.

For Dec. 15th JAXA has posted 8,047,850 km2 for SIE around Antarctica.

Down by 230,862 km2.

Not at all. What I expect is context. Something you totally, and completely ignore.

You really wish for me to just stop and ignore? well, this is how science is done as observations(data) is important part of the process.

For Dec. 15th JAXA has posted 8,047,850 km2 for SIE around Antarctica.

Down by 230,862 km2.

Not at all. What I expect is context. Something you totally, and completely ignore.
There you go, you old fraud, context;

S_stddev_timeseries_thumb.png

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

And now they are finding that the East Shelf is also unstable. LOL

Down by 241,022 km2.

That's funny. How come you weren't talking about the record high extents a couple of years ago?:eusa_silenced:
But we were. And that is what makes this very rapid change both unexpected, and disturbing. The scientists, you know, the people you constantly denigrate, are trying right now to find out the why of the sudden change, and what it portends for the future.

Down by 241,022 km2.

But we were. And that is what makes this very rapid change both unexpected, and disturbing. The scientists, you know, the people you constantly denigrate, are trying right now to find out the why of the sudden change, and what it portends for the future.
Their climate models have been proven wrong. The amplifying feedbacks have been proven wrong. Then it was severe weather events. As soon as one is proven wrong you people latch onto something else. You dismiss your defeats and ignore your incongruities. Now you have latched on to "very rapid change" as your new battle cry. When that folly is shown to be false it will be something else. You are the worst kind of stupid.

Why yes, the models have been proven wrong. Far too conservative. The melting of the ice at both poles is proceeding far faster than the 'alarmists' predicted.

Latched onto 'very rapid change'? That is the terms the scientists that are studying the climate are using. You are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts.

Forum List

Back