Al gore is full of...

The thing about science is, we can all go look at it ourselves and get a better a better sense of what the peer reviewed published findings are across various studies over time as opposed to basing our opinions on a climate change denier's link.

• Banned
The thing about science is, we can all go look at it ourselves and get a better a better sense of what the peer reviewed published findings are across various studies over time as opposed to basing our opinions on a climate change denier's link.
There's no doubt there's climate change, it just doesn't happen to be man-made… Fact

Geo-engineering, my friend.....look aty this and tell me this is "normal"......
14183711_1586996388270941_3843585490095024854_n.jpg

Geo-engineering, my friend.....look aty this and tell me this is "normal"......View attachment 99748

I see you have your custom made tin-foil hate on. I wonder if they said the same thing when the saw hundreds of B-17's flying over at 30,000 feet during WWII leaving vapor trails.

Geo-engineering, my friend.....look aty this and tell me this is "normal"......View attachment 99748

I see you have your custom made tin-foil hate on. I wonder if they said the same thing when the saw hundreds of B-17's flying over at 30,000 feet during WWII leaving vapor trails.

Contrails disappear within seconds...chemtrails last for hours.....don't fuck with me on this because I will OWN you. Soil and water samples is as scientific as it gets......

Contrails disappear within seconds...chemtrails last for hours.....don't fuck with me on this because I will OWN you. Soil and water samples is as scientific as it gets......

You don't even appear to own your own brain.

I know more than you...infinitely more and don't ever forget that, punkinpuss.

Chemtrails
I heard about that.
I don't know if these are real chemical trails or not but one thing is for sure: the sky you can see in this photo is not normal
Unfortunately I often see chemtrails (or whatever they are) here :(

Chemtrails
I heard about that.
I don't know if these are real chemical trails or not but one thing is for sure: the sky you can see in this photo is not normal
Unfortunately I often see chemtrails (or whatever they are) here :(

They are real...make no mistake about it. They have 17 different spraying programs and they all fall under "National Defense" so there is no real oversight. The ones spraying have been told that it's to prevent damage from an EMP attack and to not ask too many questions. Former CIA agents have spoken out against this program. This is going on in every NATO country. People in Europe are much more aware of this issue than the dumbed down masses in America. I am an old guy and have always been fascinated by weather and clouds and I guaran-damn-tee you that jets didn't make artificial clouds with their contrails 30 years ago....

Last edited:

I believe I said, the thing about science is, we can all go look at it ourselves and get a better a better sense of what the peer reviewed published findings are across various studies over time as opposed to basing our opinions on a climate change denier's link. I suppose I could have added, or also as opposed to basing our opinions on some pic from god knows where on a internet link.

Lordy, lordy. So, there are massive amounts of tanker planes spraying coal fly ash all over the world, but nobody is reporting this at the airports? And we don't have massive amounts of people that would have to be involved in a project this big coming out of the Air Force and reporting it? God damn, Ding, you are a peice of work. A regular conspriracy theorist.

Lordy, lordy. So, there are massive amounts of tanker planes spraying coal fly ash all over the world, but nobody is reporting this at the airports? And we don't have massive amounts of people that would have to be involved in a project this big coming out of the Air Force and reporting it? God damn, Ding, you are a peice of work. A regular conspriracy theorist.
Dude, I just posted a link. Take it easy. Besides the topic of this thread is Al Gore and his hypocrisy, right?

Dude, I just posted a link. Take it easy. Besides the topic of this thread is Al Gore and his hypocrisy, right?

Your entire society is based upon hypocrisy.

No, read the OP again. It concerns Antarctic Sea Ice. And is dead wrong. Why the title talks of Al Gore, I don't know. Gore is not a scientist, his training is in journalism. Which he does very well. His explanation of what the scientists are saying, putting it into layman's terms is his forte. He does it well.

You're the kind of person that will persist in saying whites are bigoted and racist even while the blade is whistling through the air, powered by the muslim cutting your head off.

Forum List

Back