Answer needed

FJO

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2012
Just North of the 49th
I made these questions on another USMB board, but it generated no reply. Since my thirst for knowledge has been unquenchable since Grade II I would still like answers, and would be grateful if anyone responded here.

1. How can the same title - Reverend - can be applied to a person who preaches nothing but hate, like Al Sharpton, and a person who preaches love, like Billy Graham?

2. What the hell is giving New Hempshire and Iowa the right to be the first in presidential primaries?

3. Speaking of presidential primaries, why aren't all states hold it on the same day, like in January of the election year?

1 - In quite a few cases, the title "Reverand" is taken, not awarded.

2 - Tradition.

3 - Because then the candidates would not be able to campaign in each of the States, allowing the people to decide who their choice will be. If you want the same type of campaigning done in the Presidential election in your primaries, where only the Coasts are visited, then do as you suggest.

This way the candidates must visit more States.

I made these questions on another USMB board, but it generated no reply. Since my thirst for knowledge has been unquenchable since Grade II I would still like answers, and would be grateful if anyone responded here.

1. How can the same title - Reverend - can be applied to a person who preaches nothing but hate, like Al Sharpton, and a person who preaches love, like Billy Graham?

There is a President Reagan....and then there is a President Obama......

2. What the hell is giving New Hempshire and Iowa the right to be the first in presidential primaries?

Someone has to be first

3. Speaking of presidential primaries, why aren't all states hold it on the same day, like in January of the election year?

Money

Forum List

Back