Anothry Day, Another Criminal Obama Administration Official Goes To Prison

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

This is like the 2nd or 3rd in about a week...

Ironic how the Democrats are going after Trump...STILL...and it's Hillary's and Obama's officials going to jail...

:p

Good. Now do Hillary.

That's so weak and pathetic. You bring shame to the global autistic community.

some dude goes to prison for crimes committed after he left government service and you Trump ass licking folks think it means something.

Get a life dude.

Trump had 4 years to fulfill his promise to lock her up, why didn't he?

Because Republicans don't tend to be vindictive, petty, or harass their political opponents through the use of endless investigations, witch hunts, or harassment by the IRS. Those things are tactics mainly used by Democrats.

If you don't believe me, ask yourself this: Why are we still holding hearings about a January 6 protest that go a little rowdy, more than a year later? Then contrast that with the fact that nobody is asking questions about the year-long 2020 riots, like who was involved, who financed them, and why they were never condemned by the Democrats.

Glad I could help.

Because Republicans don't tend to be vindictive, petty, or harass their political opponents through the use of endless investigations, witch hunts, or harassment by the IRS. Those things are tactics mainly used by Democrats.

Who are you trying to kid, they are still chanting "lock her up" at Trump rallies. You all are just as vindictive and petty as the Dems. One cannot be a partisan without being vindictive and petty

If you don't believe me, ask yourself this: Why are we still holding hearings about a January 6 protest that go a little rowdy, more than a year later? Then contrast that with the fact that nobody is asking questions about the year-long 2020 riots, like who was involved, who financed them, and why they were never condemned by the Democrats.

That is what happens when you conspire to stop the legal transfer of power in this nation.

Who are you trying to kid, they are still chanting "lock her up" at Trump rallies. You all are just as vindictive and petty as the Dems. One cannot be a partisan without being vindictive and petty

That is what happens when you conspire to stop the legal transfer of power in this nation.

Last I checked, those people at the rallies weren't running the government.

But they sure are Republicans

As well as independents and some ex-Democrats, but that doesn't matter. Republican leaders seldom carry out long, drawn out Congressional witch hunts, nor to they conduct IRS harassment campaigns against their political opponents. Nor does their Justice Department go after their opponent's voters, as is the Biden administration.

As well as independents and some ex-Democrats, but that doesn't matter. Republican leaders seldom carry out long, drawn out Congressional witch hunts, nor to they conduct IRS harassment campaigns against their political opponents. Nor does their Justice Department go after their opponent's voters, as is the Biden administration.

There were Ten separate investigations of Benghazi, the last of which did not finish till 2016. None found the wrong doing they were looking for.

But I know, you will say that was different, it is always different when your side does the exact same thing as the other side.

There were Ten separate investigations of Benghazi, the last of which did not finish till 2016. None found the wrong doing they were looking for.

But I know, you will say that was different, it is always different when your side does the exact same thing as the other side.

So how hard was Trump pushing to have her investigated?

You forgot about her private illegal server.

Obama and Hillary stay out of the line of fire by throwing low level peckerheads like these two to the wolves.

This perckerhead was out of the government when he committed the crime

Forum List

Back