Gallup: “Dramatic shift” in electorate in 2021 — away from Dems.

Wait. I thought polls were all bullshit designed to create or further a narrative.

I think Kamala should run for Diaper Joe instead. That way she can pridefully run on the border control, which was basically her only job.

That's right, you had on job, just one job.

Mwhahahahaha!!

The best way to get Democrats out of office is to let them win an election so that the American people can see what turds they are.

In the midterms the Democrats will lose 50 to 60 seats and the Senate will be Republican.

Democrats are the scum of America.

The best way to get Democrats out of office is to let them win an election so that the American people can see what turds they are.

In the midterms the Democrats will lose 50 to 60 seats and the Senate will be Republican.

Democrats are the scum of America.

That is probably an over projection as far as The House. You must take into consideration how many seats the GOP won in 2020, then deduct them from swing districts. Personally, I expect 20 to 30, but if we hit your number, the Left is really in trouble because that means that blue leaning districts flipped massively.

As far as the Senate. I expect it to flip also, but we need 4, and I am not sure we can do that.

Why 4?

Because if Murkowski gets re-elected, along with her girlfriend in the senate and Romney, we need that cushion, and I am not even sure anyone of the 3 is up for re-election but Murkowski, so if the other 2 are not, they are going to be there screwing us going forward. Ergo, we need 4!

That is probably an over projection as far as The House. You must take into consideration how many seats the GOP won in 2020, then deduct them from swing districts. Personally, I expect 20 to 30, but if we hit your number, the Left is really in trouble because that means that blue leaning districts flipped massively.

As far as the Senate. I expect it to flip also, but we need 4, and I am not sure we can do that.

Why 4?

Because if Murkowski gets re-elected, along with her girlfriend in the senate and Romney, we need that cushion, and I am not even sure anyone of the 3 is up for re-election but Murkowski, so if the other 2 are not, they are going to be there screwing us going forward. Ergo, we need 4!

It was 60 in the House in 2010 and I expect we will do as good this time. Of course who knows? The Democrats have learned how to use the pandemic as a cover to produce fradulent mail in and harvested ballots to steal elections so no telling what will happen.

However, on the up and up the state wide results in Virginia does not bode well for the Democrats.

Hogwash!

Biden has slayed Covid… Oh, wait!

Biden has made the supply chain a lot better… Oh, wait!!

Petro is at a all time low… Oh, wait!!!

Well let just hope China and drop boxes will save the Democratic Party!!!
All of you that laughed will rule the day!!!

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and AOC are leading us into a era of Utopia!

( I wrote that with a straight face )

Now with reality and when you have many things falling apart and the possibility that Omicron could be the last wave of Covid, well then the Democratic Party has little to run on.

They are failing and the sad part is both sides live in this all or nothing reality when Compromise and being moderate is more of the answer but when the Democratic Party shoot itself in the head again, well they will blame everyone else but themselves…

Forum List

Back