Another White Kid on a School Shooting Spree

Any
The thug was a great kid who shoots people?

Jeez...MB only stole cigars and you pretended he was the next Nino Brown
Any excuse to justify their racism.

Racism? Where's the racism here, I mean besides yours and Closed Caption's?
Obviously, you don't know herewegoagain...he called me a ****** a number of times.

Just because he did so previously doesn't mean there is any racism in the thread so far. YOU brought the only racism so far to this thread.
If you are defending white kids shooting up white people in schools and justifying killing black people for celling untaxed cigarettes...you are a racist.

Yeah well no one is doing any of that, that only exists in your racist screwed up, so-called "mind".

Any

Obviously, you don't know herewegoagain...he called me a ****** a number of times.

Just because he did so previously doesn't mean there is any racism in the thread so far. YOU brought the only racism so far to this thread.

Jesus christ...So forget about how often he called you a ****** in the past. Be nice to him because ...what now?

I didn't say be nice to him, Jesus how bad IS your reading comprehension problem anyway? The OP said he was trying to justify his racism but the post had nothing racist in it.

You dumb shit.

I know and since this is a new thread his previous racism doesnt count and Nutz is wrong for remembering it

LOL, I bet the kid turns out to be black this one RARE time. But then again, FNC and the likes are ignoring the story, so he must be white....or it must be a hoax like Sandy Hook :/

Jesus christ...So forget about how often he called you a ****** in the past. Be nice to him because ...what now?

I didn't say be nice to him, Jesus how bad IS your reading comprehension problem anyway? The OP said he was trying to justify his racism but the post had nothing racist in it.

You dumb shit.

I know and since this is a new thread his previous racism doesnt count and Nutz is wrong for remembering it
I know, right! He was only a racist when he called me a ******. Now he is a card carrying member of the new black panthers.

I blame the new Michelle Obama school lunch program. :(

hospital3.jpg

At least I'll admit that this scum is evil and we whites need to do something to stop such from occurring.

You don't see anything besides blacks supporting crap like this in their community.

Wow you admit it while doing nothing to change it...You must really really care

At least I'll admit that this scum is evil and we whites need to do something to stop such from occurring.

You don't see anything besides blacks supporting crap like this in their community.
Really...LOL. How pathetic of you Matthew. Go back to complaining about the tea party defunding science.

Any

If you are defending white kids shooting up white people in schools and justifying killing black people for celling untaxed cigarettes...you are a racist.

Bullshit.
White kids shooting up schools is pretty damn rare.
Young black males killing each other is an occurrence that happens multiple times daily.
The leading cause of death for black males between the ages of 15 to 34 is murder by a fellow black.
So you want to take a stab at the leading cause of death among white high school kids?
Be sure and speak up when you want to talk numbers.
But I have to ask...you're not like Asslips and reconmark are you?
Neither one of them understand percentages and I really dont want to waste a bunch of time like I did with them.

Any

Bullshit.
Young black males killing each other is an occurrence that happens multiple times daily.
The leading cause of death for black males between the ages of 15 to 34 is murder by a fellow black.
So you want to take a stab at the leading cause of death among white high school kids?
Neither one of them understand percentages and I really dont want to waste a bunch of time like I did with them.
Pretty rare...there have been like 5 shootings this year alone. But you want to compare apples to oranges...of course. That is what low info racists do..

Any

Wait What?
I've called Asslips every name in the book. You on the other hand I really dont know from Adam.
Show me the posts.
You should do a seacrth...I don't waste my time with racists.

Bullshit!
You made the claim and you better back it up.

Bullshit.
Pretty rare...there have been like 5 shootings this year alone. But you want to compare apples to oranges...of course. That is what low info racists do..

Lets talk numbers.

That sucks. The kid was a leader in school and described as a great kid.
Be curious to see if he stole any cigars or maybe strong arm robbed a little chinese dude.
Apples to oranges....there is a huge problem with white kids shooting up schools. It must be a family issue. Where is the daddy? Why are all of these white kids going to school and shooting each other. This is an epidemic, but you white people ignore it. It is time to discuss the core issue of the plethora of young white mass murderers!

Specious and deceptive. Obvious trolling. Adieu.
But its not trolling when the racist residents of USMB spew their nonsense?

I'd ask you for examples, but since you're still obviously begging for attention, I'll pass.
Examples of what...do you really need someone to list all of the whites involved in school shootings in the past year? Surely you aren't that stupid
Yes, post a list of all shootings involving whites, and all involving blacks.

Big difference between gang violence in inner cities and white kids shooting up schools...become mass murderers. But you ignore that because you are a racist piece of shit.

Wait, you are not racist, you know a wetback!

Bullshit.

Lets talk numbers.
Of white kids going on shooting sprees in schools? You are trying to change the subject. Pretty pathetic for a racist piece of shit. Apples to oranges to justify your hate. HOw pathetic. But you like wetbacks, so you aren't racist.

Big difference between gang violence in inner cities and white kids shooting up schools...become mass murderers. But you ignore that because you are a racist piece of shit.

Wait, you are not racist, you know a wetback!

What a bonehead.
Calling me a racist and in the same breath calling a mexican a wetback.

Forum List

Back