Another White Kid on a School Shooting Spree

That sucks. The kid was a leader in school and described as a great kid.
Be curious to see if he stole any cigars or maybe strong arm robbed a little chinese dude.
Apples to oranges....there is a huge problem with white kids shooting up schools. It must be a family issue. Where is the daddy? Why are all of these white kids going to school and shooting each other. This is an epidemic, but you white people ignore it. It is time to discuss the core issue of the plethora of young white mass murderers!

Specious and deceptive. Obvious trolling. Adieu.

Any
Be curious to see if he stole any cigars or maybe strong arm robbed a little chinese dude.

The thug was a great kid who shoots people?

Jeez...MB only stole cigars and you pretended he was the next Nino Brown
Any excuse to justify their racism.

Racism? Where's the racism here, I mean besides yours and Closed Caption's?
Obviously, you don't know herewegoagain...he called me a ****** a number of times.

Well when you describe a white kid who shot 2 people as a good kid and describe a black kid who stole $2 cigars a thug...you might be a racist

Both are death penalty crimes, right?

No jury, no judge, no due process - Just mow them down in case they might have committed a crime. Who knows, they might have committed a crime in the future or, OH EM GEE, had impure thoughts.

Apples to oranges....there is a huge problem with white kids shooting up schools. It must be a family issue. Where is the daddy? Why are all of these white kids going to school and shooting each other. This is an epidemic, but you white people ignore it. It is time to discuss the core issue of the plethora of young white mass murderers!

But its not trolling when the racist residents of USMB spew their nonsense?

You wanna compare numbers? Didnt think so....
Sure...apples to apples? How many blacks have gone on shooting sprees at schools as opposed to whites. You wanna do that? There has gotta be something wrong with these thug white kids that are becoming mas murderers.

It must be their culture thats to blame? Where are the white leaders?

Where is Pat Robinson? I guess they dont care unless they can make a quick buck

Any

Exactly.
All I want to know is if the guy was a shit head gangster type. How the else am I gonna know whether or not to be happy the shit head died?

I'd ask you for examples, but since you're still obviously begging for attention, I'll pass.

Any

Obviously, you don't know herewegoagain...he called me a ****** a number of times.

Just because he did so previously doesn't mean there is any racism in the thread so far. YOU brought the only racism so far to this thread.

You wanna compare numbers? Didnt think so....
Sure...apples to apples? How many blacks have gone on shooting sprees at schools as opposed to whites. You wanna do that? There has gotta be something wrong with these thug white kids that are becoming mas murderers.

It must be their culture thats to blame? Where are the white leaders?

Where is Pat Robinson? I guess they dont care unless they can make a quick buck
The white leaders will appear when they figure out a way to blame the negro

Any

Just because he did so previously doesn't mean there is any racism in the thread so far. YOU brought the only racism so far to this thread.

Jesus christ...So forget about how often he called you a ****** in the past. Be nice to him because ...what now?

I'd ask you for examples, but since you're still obviously begging for attention, I'll pass.
Examples of what...do you really need someone to list all of the whites involved in school shootings in the past year? Surely you aren't that stupid

i'm just interested in numbers , people , kids die everyday in a variety of ways . How many kids die from falling in swimming pools .

Any

Wait What?
I've called Asslips every name in the book. You on the other hand I really dont know from Adam.
Show me the posts.

Any

If you are defending white kids shooting up white people in schools and justifying killing black people for selling untaxed cigarettes...you are a racist.

Last edited:
Any

Jesus christ...So forget about how often he called you a ****** in the past. Be nice to him because ...what now?

I didn't say be nice to him, Jesus how bad IS your reading comprehension problem anyway? The OP said he was trying to justify his racism but the post had nothing racist in it.

You dumb shit.

Any

Wait What?
I've called Asslips every name in the book. You on the other hand I really dont know from Adam.
Show me the posts.
You should do a seacrth...I don't waste my time with racists.

Herewegoagian calls so many people ******, he can't remember! :lol:

Forum List

Back