Another well vetted muslim

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
"Some issue, I don't know what's going on. He is not his normal at all. But something, he does not control himself, you know?" said Asli Ali.

She said her brother had been in the country for about four years now, but he’s sick, he has some sort of mental disorder.

"Yeah he says, I hear voices. Yeah, he does not, somebody else is coming to bother him, I don't know. If he takes his medicine, he becomes better and he starts working and he's calmed down in everything he does,” explained Ali.

Asli Ali said her brother had been to Prairie St. John’s several times to get treated for his disorder. But he’s also no stranger to police officers on both sides of the Red River. Family of accused rapist say's he's a sick man
Can ya say war on women....knew ya could

What a retarded OP. It has nothing to do with Islam. The man is deranged and a rapist.

He was deranged before he got here......there is no vetting,,,,they are just flying them in as fast as they can.....care to comment on the subject

Do we know that?

Honestly - mental illness is hard to pick up sometimes. Often, they are able to hold themselves together long enough to pass. I know that from personal experience with my brother when we were trying to get him hospitalized.

He was deranged before he got here......there is no vetting,,,,they are just flying them in as fast as they can.....care to comment on the subject

Do we know that?

Honestly - mental illness is hard to pick up sometimes. Often, they are able to hold themselves together long enough to pass. I know that from personal experience with my brother when we were trying to get him hospitalized.

I once worked in the MILITARY-----I have to admit that the initial medical exam people missed LOTS (unless I was the initial medical guy)-----but---no ---psychosis
will be detected if the doc has a brain and the TIME to use it-------3 minutes is not enough

Do we know that?

I once worked in the MILITARY-----I have to admit that the initial medical exam people missed LOTS (unless I was the initial medical guy)-----but---no ---psychosis
will be detected if the doc has a brain and the TIME to use it-------3 minutes is not enough

I'm not so sure. They can hold it together surprisingly well when it matters. But ya - 3 minutes is not enough.

Do we know that?

I'm not so sure. They can hold it together surprisingly well when it matters. But ya - 3 minutes is not enough.

you are not sure because you do not know--------there were cases of this and that had been MISSED -----that I diagnosed as the patient walked thru the door. (not psychiatric----some specific stuff in-------other fields---most specifically my field) The docs are expected to do the initial exam in three minutes. A VETTING procedure should take longer than 3 minutes

and yo believe he just conveniently developed it while here........meanwhile Somali community in MPLS and St CLoud produce terrorists o a regular basis and fill up the jails.... can ya say rube.....can ya say war on women

Do we know that?

you are not sure because you do not know--------there were cases of this and that had been MISSED -----that I diagnosed as the patient walked thru the door. (not psychiatric----some specific stuff in-------other fields---most specifically my field) The docs are expected to do the initial exam in three minutes. A VETTING procedure should take longer than 3 minutes

I agree it should take more than 3 minutes - mentally ill people can often keep it together for 3 minutes.

and yo believe he just conveniently developed it while here........meanwhile Somali community in MPLS and St CLoud produce terrorists o a regular basis and fill up the jails.... can ya say rube.....can ya say war on women

I'm saying it's unknown.

You can't make claims when there is no data.

"Another well vetted muslim"

More ignorance, stupidity, and bigotry from the right.

That one is Muslim is not alone 'justification' for being 'vetted.'

This is as ridiculous and as idiotic as conservatives accusing the president of being 'Muslim,' as if there's something 'wrong' with being Muslim.

Most on the right are so blinded by their unwarranted hate that they're not even aware of their bigotry.

CLose your eyes LALALALALALAL Obama is vetting LALALALALALAL dont come crying when next attack happens or someone you know gets attacked.

Not at all....I live here....I see what goes on.....I see what doesnt get reported........YOu want to close your eyes and believe talking points

There is a gross misunderstanding of "psychosis" amongst idiots.
Some idiots imagine that the delusions and hallucinations of psychotics
arise out of THIN AIR. -----NOPE----they are like dreams----expressions
of STUFF ALREADY IN THE BRAIN OF THE AFFLICTED A nutty hindu
does not see "JESUS CHRIST" He 'sees' Krishnah. It is possible that
both Farook and Nashfeen were a bit TOUCHED ------but they did not see
OUR LADY OF THE VIRGIN THING-------they decided to do that which had
been planted in their brains at age four-------KILL KAFFIRIN

Do we know that?

I agree it should take more than 3 minutes - mentally ill people can often keep it together for 3 minutes.

not if they are asked the right questions. They do not have THAT MUCH insight into their own nuttiness

Forum List

Back