Another Victim Shot By A Trigger Happy Homeowner

No, they couldn't. They had to be a certain size, have a certain level of intelligence, military service was sought after, and they were for the most part outdoorsman or shooters.

In other words, they could handle themselves.

Now, their best skill is report writing.
OIP.ozmJTTW1A_Y8_GCzikTEBAHaE0

Bullshit, I knew plenty of them growing up.

Who the hell do you think this clown was speaking of.

When, in the 50s or 60s? Before you blacks screwed up this country with Ferguson, when police departments put out a notice for new officers, hundreds would try for the job. Because of that standards increased dramatically. The son of a friend of mine went to be a cop. It took him 5 years before he got a stable full-time job. He had a degree in law enforcement. He never so much had an outstanding traffic ticket in his life. Never smoked and a social drinker at best. With all that and more, he still had problems getting hired.

He finally tried a town about 50 miles out of the city, and went to the police academy which he paid for himself to try and get a jump on all the other candidates before he was hired.

After Ferguson and Floyd, nobody wanted the job any longer. So now police departments are not getting the best. They are taking anybody willing to do the damn job.

When, in the 50s or 60s?
Since this country was founded, starting with the slave patrol up until today.
Before you blacks screwed up this country with Ferguson,
Did racist whites like you screw up this country when Bull Connor was spraying children with water hoses and attack dogs.
when police departments put out a notice for new officers, hundreds would try for the job. Because of that standards increased dramatically. The son of a friend of mine went to be a cop. It took him 5 years before he got a stable full-time job. He had a degree in law enforcement. He never so much had an outstanding traffic ticket in his life. Never smoked and a social drinker at best. With all that and more, he still had problems getting hired.
You go to far with the comedy, down South most of those country ass back water cops didn't have no damn degree and they sure as hell weren't passing no high standardized test. They were just good old boys in a uniform, so save that bullshit.
He finally tried a town about 50 miles out of the city, and went to the police academy which he paid for himself to try and get a jump on all the other candidates before he was hired.
I will give you credit, I don't give a damn what the subject is you have a story to tell. One of your cousins or nephews or nieces or aunties or some damn body.
After Ferguson and Floyd, nobody wanted the job any longer. So now police departments are not getting the best. They are taking anybody willing to do the damn job.
Yea everybody in America just said "I don't want to be a cop anymore." It was probably because they couldn't just murder a black man anymore and just sweep it under the rug like they could in the Good Ole Days.

That certainly tells us you don't know one police officer on a personal level. If you did, you wouldn't make such a stupid statement like that.
But he’s got plenty of family neighbors and friends.
Every lib loon eventually starts adding on lies about their or someone very close to them Direct Personal Involvement with the matter at hand. It’s Lib 201 lying when other false methods have failed.
Even had one the other day bust out of the clear blue after three years that he’s a high level financier.

Did racist whites like you screw up this country when Bull Connor was spraying children with water hoses and attack dogs.

You go to far with the comedy, down South most of those country ass back water cops didn't have no damn degree and they sure as hell weren't passing no high standardized test. They were just good old boys in a uniform, so save that bullshit.

I will give you credit, I don't give a damn what the subject is you have a story to tell. One of your cousins or nephews or nieces or aunties or some damn body.

Yea everybody in America just said "I don't want to be a cop anymore." It was probably because they couldn't just murder a black man anymore and just sweep it under the rug like they could in the Good Ole Days.

You whiney little twat, you never experienced slavery. Go piss up a rope you helpless little baby.

But he’s got plenty of family neighbors and friends.
Every lib loon eventually starts adding on lies about their or someone very close to them Direct Personal Involvement with the matter at hand. It’s Lib 201 lying when other false methods have failed.
Even had one the other day bust out of the clear blue after three years that he’s a high level financier.

Funny thing about these USMB leftists: they are either business owners, financially self-supportive, early retired, but all believe the government doesn't tax the rich enough. And they expect us to believe them.

That is correct, nobody wants to put up with the bullshit by you people any longer. They'd sooner do something else. Satan is taking over our country and you disciples are carrying out his will by expanding evil. That's why yes, people all of a sudden no longer want to do the job of a police officer.

I look at a sister city of ours Akron Ohio. The black lowlife shot at cops, ran from them, when they told him to freeze, he stuck his hand in his waist belt and they killed him. It wasn't until later they found he didn't bring his gun with him.

The grand jury found the shooting as justified. That didn't stop the savages. They protested, blocked the streets, and tonight the cops had to release spray to help get rid of them because these neanderthals can't participate in a civilized society. They don't belong here.

That is correct, nobody wants to put up with the bullshit by you people any longer. They'd sooner do something else. Satan is taking over our country and you disciples are carrying out his will by expanding evil. That's why yes, people all of a sudden no longer want to do the job of a police officer.
Satan founded the country, fool. Are you telling me that slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination, etc. were good Christian values. You're out of your rabbit ass mind. They don't want to be cops anymore, because they can't get away with the dirt they used to because of fools like you.
I look at a sister city of ours Akron Ohio. The black lowlife shot at cops, ran from them, when they told him to freeze, he stuck his hand in his waist belt and they killed him. It wasn't until later they found he didn't bring his gun with him.
What's amazing is how white lowlifes can fire on cops or threaten them and idiots like you are quiet as a church mouse.
The grand jury found the shooting as justified. That didn't stop the savages. They protested, blocked the streets, and tonight the cops had to release spray to help get rid of them because these neanderthals can't participate in a civilized society. They don't belong here.
Change the Constitution if you don't like it, folks have the right to peaceful protest and 9 times out of 10 the shootings aren't justified, but as long as they can muster up the racist like you to be on the jury they know they are home free.

Satan founded the country, fool. Are you telling me that slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination, etc. were good Christian values. You're out of your rabbit ass mind. They don't want to be cops anymore, because they can't get away with the dirt they used to because of fools like you.

What's amazing is how white lowlifes can fire on cops or threaten them and idiots like you are quiet as a church mouse.

Change the Constitution if you don't like it, folks have the right to peaceful protest and 9 times out of 10 the shootings aren't justified, but as long as they can muster up the racist like you to be on the jury they know they are home free.

WTF did you get those figures 9 out of 10 times the shootings weren't justified. Most all of them are justified.

The Constitution give the savages the right to protest, but the Constitution doesn't give them the right to threaten the lives of police officers or their families. That's why nobody wants to be a cop any longer. Like I said, Satan is taking over this country with the likes of people like you. And if you believe it was Satan that founded this country, when are you going to pack your bags and leave already?

In the civilized world we have a justice system. There is no reason to protest our justice system when it actually works the way it was designed to work.

The conservatives want to live in a stone age religious shit hole that literally has no value on life and everyone has a right to blow each others heads off. Pretty sick and insane shit.

Forum List

Back