Another victim of "justice for Trayvon" beaten by mob

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by tinydancer, Apr 23, 2012.

1. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,941
    He's in critical condition. This story is unreal.

" According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

and here's the kicker.....

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."

This is out of control.

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. The Infidel

The Infidel EVIL CONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVtinv5LSnE]Chief Clancy Wiggum - Nothing to see here - YouTube[/ame]

3. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    sounds like there is more to this story.

I'd bet the farm that the beaten guy did something more than portrayed - like Trayvon did -- that initiated a confrontation. I bet the kids walking away said 'this is for Trayvon' as an afterthought, not as a motivation for the attack.

see how easy it is when you are not Ravi?

4. The Infidel

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rEl8fpMVEI&feature=related]Savage beating, robbery caught on tape - YouTube[/ame]

5. The Infidel

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,173

Jeez your stupid!

Unbelievable STUPID..!!

6. Mr. H.

Mr. H. Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,387
    There was a time when I was faced with filling myself with hate and retribution. My brother was beaten near dead by a ******. Yeah he was a ******. No mistake about it.

I didn't exactly keep my cool because when I went to pick up my brother from the emergency room I had a .38 in my belt. At the time, I was ready to shoot. But time and common sense prevailed. Wounds healed- both physical and emotional.

Today we're both at peace with ourselves. But we are still vigilant. And we both keep our arms close.

7. Not2BSubjugated

Not2BSubjugated Callous Individualist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Yeah, you're probably right. I'll bet it wasn't like the story said at all. It wasn't kids, it was the adults that attacked him, and all they were doing was standing around socializing, holding chairs, and bats, and paint cans, and brass knuckles. He probably ran up to 20 dudes all holding random heavy objects and called them the N word. That seems pretty plausible.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. tinydancer

tinydancer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,941
    The article is based on a police report directly to the news agency appealing for help to arrest the attackers. And the assailants were adults. Mob action.

They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

9. Rozman

Rozman Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,687
    Well at least we have good people in this world that will rally behind this victim.
    I'm sure the good Rev Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will be all over this and hold a rally.

Or maybe not.

10. old navy

old navy <<< Action Figures

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    I wonder why the victim stayed on the porch when the mob approached bearing weapons. I would have retreated (advanced to the rear) to the interior of my home where I have over 100 rounds loaded in two 9 mils, a .45, a .38, a .375, an M-4, and extra magazines and one speed loader for the magnum.

The first dumbass that walked through the door (oh my, I forgot to lock the door) would die of lead poisoning. The remaining would run off like scared rabbits, unfortunately.