Another victim of "justice for Trayvon" beaten by mob

I wonder why the victim stayed on the porch when the mob approached bearing weapons. I would have retreated (advanced to the rear) to the interior of my home where I have over 100 rounds loaded in two 9 mils, a .45, a .38, a .375, an M-4, and extra magazines and one speed loader for the magnum.

The first dumbass that walked through the door (oh my, I forgot to lock the door) would die of lead poisoning. The remaining would run off like scared rabbits, unfortunately.

Yes, Old Navy, we all continue to be very impressed with how formitable you are.

It's all very nearly heroic what you would do, and I am sure we all want to be as brave as you claim you would be.

What a man!

:lol:
I would do the same. It's just smart. And legal.

I wonder why the victim stayed on the porch when the mob approached bearing weapons. I would have retreated (advanced to the rear) to the interior of my home where I have over 100 rounds loaded in two 9 mils, a .45, a .38, a .375, an M-4, and extra magazines and one speed loader for the magnum.

The first dumbass that walked through the door (oh my, I forgot to lock the door) would die of lead poisoning. The remaining would run off like scared rabbits, unfortunately.

Yes, Old Navy, we all continue to be very impressed with how formitable you are.

It's all very nearly heroic what you would do, and I am sure we all want to be as brave as you claim you would be.

What a man!

:lol:

Old Navy is correct.. Twenty against one are insurmountable odds.. unless you have an oozie.. four down 16 a runnin..

sounds like there is more to this story.

I'd bet the farm that the beaten guy did something more than portrayed - like Trayvon did -- that initiated a confrontation. I bet the kids walking away said 'this is for Trayvon' as an afterthought, not as a motivation for the attack.

see how easy it is when you are not Ravi?

Yeah, you're probably right. I'll bet it wasn't like the story said at all. It wasn't kids, it was the adults that attacked him, and all they were doing was standing around socializing, holding chairs, and bats, and paint cans, and brass knuckles. He probably ran up to 20 dudes all holding random heavy objects and called them the N word. That seems pretty plausible.

The story said it was adults that attacked him. Learn to read. Saying a 'word' to someone doesn't give them the right to beat you until you are in critical condition. Or to beat you at all.

Despite your snide little insults, I'd like to point out that my post was (I thought pretty clearly) sarcastic, and I actually agree with you. I read the post just fine, that's why I clarified that it wasn't the kids that he had words with. Try to keep up with the thread of the conversation if you're gonna treat people like they're stupid.

Well I'm sure the black community doesn't have a problem with this.
After all the white guy "dissed" a few black kids and that can't
be tolerated so this is the only fair response.

Oh and this can't be treated a s a hate crime because the victim is white
and white people need to accept this as payback for the years of slavery.

The black community doesn't like violence in their community, so they most likely do have a problem with it. And yes, it can be treated as a hate crime.

You guys need to stop it with this fucking reverse racism bullshit.

Why do you disrespect the lawful black community so much by insinuating that they are just peachy when it comes to violence like this? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sounds to me like you're one of the small minded idiots that would involve themselves in a race war instead of trying to mediate on behalf of both sides. You see a black person attack a white person for being white... and your first instinct is "FUCK THAT BLACK PERSON" and joining in on the side of the white person instead of attempting to dismantle the situation and prevent escalation. Is that correct?

When will you learn? You can't consider yourself fucking impartial to color when you're fucking biased against one side when some terrible shit like this happens. You shouldn't be biased towards any side, you should be a fucking mediator and work towards conflict resolution. It's not the type of situation where you need to "take sides". If you feel the need to "take sides", you're no different than those individuals who attacked. Because you're willing to defend yourself and counterattack based on color.

Last edited:
When will you learn? You can't consider yourself fucking impartial to color when you're fucking biased against one side when some terrible shit like this happens. .

Pot meet kettle. :eusa_whistle:

I'm not taking sides. See, this is EXACTLY the kind of shit I'm talking about. You're immediately making assumptions that a person is taking a side, making the indication that you have already picked a side.

Show me where I picked a side. Show me in all the fucking shit that I said about not taking sides, being a mediator and working towards conflict resolution, that I was taking sides.

You think because of my stance on the Trayvon Martin case it means I've taken a side in this story? Exactly the type of shit I'm talking about.

Last edited:
When will you learn? You can't consider yourself fucking impartial to color when you're fucking biased against one side when some terrible shit like this happens. .

I'm not taking sides. See, this is EXACTLY the kind of shit I'm talking about. You're immediately making assumptions that a person is taking a side, making the indication that you have already picked a side.

Show me where I picked a side. Show me in all the fucking shit that I said about not taking sides, being a mediator and working towards conflict resolution, that I was taking sides.

You think because of my stance on the Trayvon Martin case it means I've taken a side in this story? Exactly the type of shit I'm talking about.

Yeah right..!

jack-1.gif

Yeah right..!

jack-1.gif

I don't care what you believe, quite frankly.

Forum List

Back