Another Ugly, Unhealthy Cali Import

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Because what Cali really needed was more. I mean really, who would have thought there could possibly be a downside to willfully attracting, allowing, and coddling hordes of unproductive street people to one's cities?

LA Now The 'City Of Rats'? Report Warns Of 'Alarming Increase' In Rodent Population

“California is being overrun by rodents – and without immediate emergency action by state and local government, we face significant economic costs and risk a public health crisis,” said Carl DeMaio, chairman of Reform California, at a news conference Tuesday at City Hall in downtown Los Angeles.

I don't understand why the people with investments in the state are not attacking Sacramento with torches and icepicks.

Because what Cali really needed was more. I mean really, who would have thought there could possibly be a downside to willfully attracting, allowing, and coddling hordes of unproductive street people to one's cities?

LA Now The 'City Of Rats'? Report Warns Of 'Alarming Increase' In Rodent Population

“California is being overrun by rodents – and without immediate emergency action by state and local government, we face significant economic costs and risk a public health crisis,” said Carl DeMaio, chairman of Reform California, at a news conference Tuesday at City Hall in downtown Los Angeles.
Illegal aliens…

I don't understand why the people with investments in the state are not attacking Sacramento with torches and icepicks.

I don't understand why businesses aren't flocking out of that State along with people.

Cali used to be the State everyone wanted to live in. Not now. Its turning into a shit hole.

Forum List

Back