Antifa terrorist who made death threats to GOP Rep Marvelous Matt Gaetz will not be prosecuted!

He needs a gun or two or three. When the terrorists start dying someone will pay attention.

Last edited:
How is somebody in California involved in a case involving a Florida congressman ?

• Banned
Marvelous Matt and Sassy Swallwell appear on the same FOX show a few moments from now. i wonder if they will debate 1 on 1? getting popcorn ready just in case!

I can understand why the Police wouldn't want to do anything, Antifa are considered to be untouchable Sacred Cows in most of your liberal cities.

But they should have told Mr. Gaetz who the perpetrator was, and where he lived at, so that Gaetz could take care of this on his own.

this is getting out of control!

that was pretty much a flat out threat

theirs a double standard

If it wasn't for double standards the left wouldn't have any

The fact is that Democrat Congress people have also received death threats. I don't see you demanding they be arrested. You are the one who has a double standard.

Actually, Democrat Congresspeople have SAID they have received death threats. That's the difference. In actuality they are just bullshitting people to try and demonize their president.

Apparently you never heard of Archliberal Jussie Smollett? This is what the libs are doing.

BTW, when and if 12 angry men find someone guilty of threatening Democrat congresspeople, I'll gladly acknowledge your point. But right now, its bullshit

theirs a double standard

The fact is that Democrat Congress people have also received death threats. I don't see you demanding they be arrested. You are the one who has a double standard.

Actually, Democrat Congresspeople have SAID they have received death threats. That's the difference. In actuality they are just bullshitting people to try and demonize their president.

Apparently you never heard of Archliberal Jussie Smollett? This is what the libs are doing.

BTW, when and if 12 angry men find someone guilty of threatening Democrat congresspeople, I'll gladly acknowledge your point. But right now, its bullshit

Ilhan Omar: man arrested after he made death threat – then left contact details

Man making death threat to Rep. Ilhan Omar had over 1,000 bullets and illegal guns

Florida man arrested over alleged Ilhan Omar death threats

Here's How Trump's Rhetoric Inspires Death Threats in South Florida

Antifa are easily defeated... Because everyone of them are pussy whipped bitches.... lol

This POS judge from Nocal who dismissed any action against this obvious home grown terrorist needs to be immediately removed from judging anything and locked up for obstruction of justice. Eff this POS.

theirs a double standard

Do you have anything like this on tape? Funny how they always make the claim but I never hear any evidence

Last edited:
Phyllis Hamilton is chief judge for the Northern California district court. Someone should ask her why she doesn't take death threats seriously.
God forbid someone should threaten to kill her.

Forum List

Back