Another Trump Lie, He Tells Senators to Turn Their Backs on Millions of Americans

Keep in mind there are roughly 321 Million people in America.

-Geaux
==============

How Many People Has Obamacare Really Insured?

Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA. At the same time, 5.9 million people lost coverage. This comes out to a net gain of 16.9 million lives.

-Geaux

This year there was a record number of people that signed up despite Trump pulling the ads for enrollment that were already paid for.

OK, then what percentage of Americans rely on ACA?

-Geaux

You also have to understand that the number of people taking advantage of Obamacare is stunted by the fact that several Republican governors did not take advantage of Medicaid expansion.

Waiting

-Geaux

Waiting on what? Because of Obamacare, the uninsured rate in the U.S. is below 9% the lowest EVER in the history of the country.

He's waiting for someone to explain how his group insurance or individual if he didn't get a subsidy to show him he's on obamacare.

This year there was a record number of people that signed up despite Trump pulling the ads for enrollment that were already paid for.

-Geaux

You also have to understand that the number of people taking advantage of Obamacare is stunted by the fact that several Republican governors did not take advantage of Medicaid expansion.

Waiting

-Geaux

Waiting on what? Because of Obamacare, the uninsured rate in the U.S. is below 9% the lowest EVER in the history of the country.

He's waiting for someone to explain how his group insurance or individual if he didn't get a subsidy to show him he's on obamacare.

Yeah I don't think he understands that just people on expanded Medicaid aren't the only ones technically on Obamacare.

-Geaux

Waiting

-Geaux

Yeah I don't think he understands that just people on expanded Medicaid aren't the only ones technically on Obamacare.

You would think after 7 years of the law and 4 years after implementation people would educate themselves before spewing shit about a subject.

Obamacare is in complete meltdown. You must be hiding under a rock if you don't know that.

Even Republican for life Mitch McConnell admits it can be saved... you've been fed Republican lies for so long, as they pushed to make it fail, that you actually think it is true.

Trump lied and said he would replace Obamacare with something better. He lied and any excuse you give that is just a defection isn't going to change that.
The Soviet Union could have been save, but why would anyone want to do that?

Obamacare is in complete meltdown. You must be hiding under a rock if you don't know that.

Even Republican for life Mitch McConnell admits it can be saved... you've been fed Republican lies for so long, as they pushed to make it fail, that you actually think it is true.

Trump lied and said he would replace Obamacare with something better. He lied and any excuse you give that is just a defection isn't going to change that.

Non sequitur

Non sequitur
I'm not surprised that you don't understand the relevance.

Non sequitur

It's not relevant. Health care is not Communism.

Non sequitur

Turds like you want to convert it into a government run industry, just as they had so many of in the Soviet Union. However, that isn't the issue. Just because something can be saved, that doesn't mean it should be saved.

Non sequitur

Turds like you want to convert it into a government run industry, just as they had so many of in the Soviet Union. However, that isn't the issue. Just because something can be saved, that doesn't mean it should be saved.

I think you are just mad because no one saved your brain cells. :alcoholic:

Current plan in the Senate does not eliminate the coverage for family members up to 26

-Geaux

You don't get it, Trump is now saying if they can't pass a replacement, then to repeal Obamacare and leave people with nothing, until they do finally find a replacement.

You do realize only 4% of the population rely on Obamacare right?

-Geaux

No, I don't please enlighten me.

-Geaux
==============

Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA. At the same time, 5.9 million people lost coverage. This comes out to a net gain of 16.9 million lives.

-Geaux

No, no, no you said 4% were on obamacare. I don't want to see any damn links on how many signed up. I want to see you prove only 4% are on obamacare since it's the law of the land.

I'm not a math whiz but according to the figure from RAND noted above, since the inception of ACA, 22.8 million have signed up for ACA. For this exercise, I will not count the ones who have lost coverage and use the 22.8 million figure

Whereas 321 million = US population

~321,000,000 x 7% = 22.47..... Close enough for government work

So you're correct and my error is noted

So only 7% of Americans rely on Obamacare

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

-Geaux

You don't get it, Trump is now saying if they can't pass a replacement, then to repeal Obamacare and leave people with nothing, until they do finally find a replacement.

You do realize only 4% of the population rely on Obamacare right?

-Geaux

No, I don't please enlighten me.

-Geaux
==============

-Geaux

No, no, no you said 4% were on obamacare. I don't want to see any damn links on how many signed up. I want to see you prove only 4% are on obamacare since it's the law of the land.

I'm not a math whiz but according to the figure from RAND noted above, since the inception of ACA, 22.8 million have signed up for ACA. For this exercise, I will not count the ones who have lost coverage and use the 22.8 million figure

Whereas 321 million = US population

~321,000,000 x 7% = 22.47..... Close enough for government work

So you're correct and my error is noted

So only 7% of Americans rely on Obamacare

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few

-Geaux

Actually I think there are about 11 million on the exchanges, which would be 3% of Americans.

And it's worth noting that not all of those 11 million are dissatisfied with the coverage they're getting through the exchanges.

Trump said during his campaign he would fight to repeal Obamacare and replace it with health care that would be better for everyone, and that no one would lose their insurance. Now with him seeing that it was much easier to say than do, he's telling Senators to repeal it now, leaving millions of Americans without health care, and replace it later. What a lying piece of shit he is, thankfully there are enough Republicans in the Senate that will not let that fly. Now who still thinks he will get re-elected? He just told millions of Red state voters that have recently come to their wits on how important Obamacare is to them, and Trump just told them he doesn't care.

""If Republican Senators are unable to pass what they are working on now, they should immediately REPEAL, and then REPLACE at a later date!" Trump wrote in a Twitter post."

Trump to Senate Republicans: kill Obamacare now, replace later

Typical liberal dumbass, start off with a false premise and create an entire alternative reality.

Trump said during his campaign he would fight to repeal Obamacare and replace it with health care that would be better for everyone, and that no one would lose their insurance. Now with him seeing that it was much easier to say than do, he's telling Senators to repeal it now, leaving millions of Americans without health care, and replace it later. What a lying piece of shit he is, thankfully there are enough Republicans in the Senate that will not let that fly. Now who still thinks he will get re-elected? He just told millions of Red state voters that have recently come to their wits on how important Obamacare is to them, and Trump just told them he doesn't care.

""If Republican Senators are unable to pass what they are working on now, they should immediately REPEAL, and then REPLACE at a later date!" Trump wrote in a Twitter post."

Typical liberal dumbass, start off with a false premise and create an entire alternative reality.

What's the false premise?

1. That the GOP Senators won't let full repeal pass
2. That Red State voters have as he says "Come to their wits on Obamacare".

How many Senators are saying that repeal without replace can pass?

I don't know but the 5 Senators who won't vote for the current plan will certainly vote for repeal.

I don't know but the 5 Senators who won't vote for the current plan will certainly vote for repeal.

Wrong, they can only have 2 Republican Senators not vote for full repeal without a replacement, any more than that and they can't pass shit. The Senators from Maine and West Virgina won't do that, and Mitch McConnell has already said that is not what he wants to do as well. So you want to try your ignorant comments again?

I don't get why so many people on this forum spend more time flapping their gums on this message board than they do actually paying attention to the news and information they comment about. I guess that is part of the reason our country is in the mess it is in... too many people voting on pure instinct and ignorance than fact.

Forum List

Back