Another Trump Lie, He Tells Senators to Turn Their Backs on Millions of Americans

Typical liberal dumbass, start off with a false premise and create an entire alternative reality.

What's the false premise?

1. That the GOP Senators won't let full repeal pass
2. That Red State voters have as he says "Come to their wits on Obamacare".

How many Senators are saying that repeal without replace can pass?

I don't know but the 5 Senators who won't vote for the current plan will certainly vote for repeal.

Wrong, they can only have 2 Republican Senators not vote for full repeal without a replacement, any more than that and they can't pass shit. The Senators from Maine and West Virgina won't do that, and Mitch McConnell has already said that is not what he wants to do as well. So you want to try your ignorant comments again?

I don't get why so many people on this forum spend more time flapping their gums on this message board than they do actually paying attention to the news and information they comment about. I guess that is part of the reason our country is in the mess it is in... too many people voting on pure instinct and ignorance than fact.

McConnell may not want it but he would eventually do it. It's possible I suppose that full repeal wouldn't pass but that doesnt make Trumps statement a lie. What about the other half of your bull shit? Trump supporters knew full well what Yrump wanted to do, he said it. There aren't any Trump supporters that are suddenly afraid they are going to lose their healthcare.

And Trump, should he decide to run again, will win even bigger that he did last time.

What's the false premise?

I don't know but the 5 Senators who won't vote for the current plan will certainly vote for repeal.

Wrong, they can only have 2 Republican Senators not vote for full repeal without a replacement, any more than that and they can't pass shit. The Senators from Maine and West Virgina won't do that, and Mitch McConnell has already said that is not what he wants to do as well. So you want to try your ignorant comments again?

I don't get why so many people on this forum spend more time flapping their gums on this message board than they do actually paying attention to the news and information they comment about. I guess that is part of the reason our country is in the mess it is in... too many people voting on pure instinct and ignorance than fact.

McConnell may not want it but he would eventually do it. It's possible I suppose that full repeal wouldn't pass but that doesnt make Trumps statement a lie. What about the other half of your bull shit? Trump supporters knew full well what Yrump wanted to do, he said it. There aren't any Trump supporters that are suddenly afraid they are going to lose their healthcare.

And Trump, should he decide to run again, will win even bigger that he did last time.

Wrong... many, many, many of his Red State voters thought he would not really get rid of Obamacare that they depend on, or that he would follow through and replace it with something better, not just leave them hanging with nothing.

Once again you haven't been paying attention... I live in Kentucky and see it first hand.

Wrong... many, many, many of his Red State voters thought he would not really get rid of Obamacare that they depend on, or that he would follow through and replace it with something better, not just leave them hanging with nothing.

Once again you haven't been paying attention... I live in Kentucky and see it first hand.

100% bull shit.

100% bull shit.

Really? Vox did an article and video from the county I live in... Whitley County Kentucky.

From Vox: Why Obamacare enrollees voted for Trump

100% bull shit.

Really? Vox did an article and video from the county I live in... Whitley County Kentucky.

From Vox: Why Obamacare enrollees voted for Trump

It's fake, you stupid idiot.

Forum List

Back