If the Democrats weren't such assholes, we wouldn't have all these problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Most problems in the United States are caused by the fact that the Democrats are total assholes.

So, the solution is quite simple.

Democrats, stop acting like assholes all the time.

That would solve almost all of America's problems right there.

The Democrats run our public schools and look what a mess they've made of it.

That's just one example of many.

It would be nice, but Democrats can never stop being assholes because their putrid souls are contaminated beyond repair by an 8-year-diet of Islam semen - history's ultimate genocidal, Nazi-like HATE ideology. And Obama's poisonous, inferiority-complex, anti-American ambiance - all boiling down to an oikophobic hatred of Western culture. If Democrats weren't violent, bloodthirsty animals, their little dicks would go limp. Assholery is their raison d'etre (even though you know that on this site, I call liberals FAR worse things than assholes, but we'll go with "assholes" for the sake of this thread).; Liberal non-lifeforms have a track record of abusing innocent children to try and hurt Trump, which is why I wish cancer on every last fucking one of these insects.

If a liberal were to succumb to cancer, not only would I dance on their grave, I would lead an entire C-walkiing shuffle class across it.

Most problems in the United States are caused by the fact that the Democrats are total assholes.

You're an idiot

It would be nice, but Democrats can never stop being assholes because their putrid souls are contaminated beyond repair by an 8-year-diet of Islam semen - history's ultimate genocidal, Nazi-like HATE ideology. And Obama's poisonous, inferiority-complex, anti-American ambiance - all boiling down to an oikophobic hatred of Western culture. If Democrats weren't violent, bloodthirsty animals, their little dicks would go limp. Assholery is their raison d'etre (even though you know that on this site, I call liberals FAR worse things than assholes, but we'll go with "assholes" for the sake of this thread).; Liberal non-lifeforms have a track record of abusing innocent children to try and hurt Trump, which is why I wish cancer on every last fucking one of these insects.

If a liberal were to succumb to cancer, not only would I dance on their grave, I would lead an entire C-walkiing shuffle class across it.
You're a classless piece of shit who should eat a bullet

It wouldn't solve all our problems, but it would get them more votes.

And just the regressives, they've wrecked the party. The rest, normal liberals, are fine. The regressives somehow still haven't figured out that insulting and attacking and mocking people who dare to disagree with them is not a persuasive approach.

The problem with the Democrats is they keep saying all sorts of crazy shit and there's no control over the message.

I mean, do they really intend to tell white women they should all have abortions to end white supremacy?

White women should get abortions to end white supremacy

I mean, that has been said and I don't see other Democrats saying, wait, please don't say stuff like that.

So, it's like the Democratic Party is an insane asylum and there's no one forcing the inmates to take medication.

If the Democrats weren't such assholes, we wouldn't have all these problems

you mean if Democrats would lay down and suck Trumps cock like Republicans do we wouldnt have all these problems ?

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...

There are plenty of assholes to go around, they aren't just limited to the Democrats.

Perhaps before we start asking them to stop being assholes we should ask them to star truly representing the people who sent them to the swamp rather than their own interests...

RD%20-%201_zpsx2yzyg5l.png~original

RD%20-%202_zpswodgjs8f.jpg~original

15_zpsahqx1fvw.gif~original

Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original

He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone...
I'm all for "cleaning your own house first", and I preach it all the time.

Frankly, though, I care far more about the Democratic Party fixing itself than the Republican Party. It has been taken over by frauds, and we got Trump. That was NOT a coincidence.

So the rest doesn't matter to me right now.

It wouldn't solve all our problems, but it would get them more votes.

And just the regressives, they've wrecked the party. The rest, normal liberals, are fine. The regressives somehow still haven't figured out that insulting and attacking and mocking people who dare to disagree with them is not a persuasive approach.

The left is having as a big a disagreement as the right is on how to proceed, it is just not as public. From my observation, once President Obama either expanded, or utilized; how ever you wish to phrase it; the power of the Presidency, they no longer cared about all those offices they lost..........until Trump won.

I am of the opinion..........and opinions are like butts.......everyone has one..........that the far left that controls the Democratic party, is ALL IN on destroying Trump for the sole purpose of taking back the Presidency, and cares little about the other offices. If they get them fine, but the NEW power of the Presidency is all they really care about, as it...........under a skillful politician, can over ride everything else. It is also why they do NOT want to diminish the power that now resides there, but rather hold it in check and chaos, until they can take it back! What better way then to insist the current office holder is some sort of traitor! It works towards keeping him in check, and gives them a platform to throw him out. I may not think it is real, but I do think it is a brilliant political strategy.

We seen throughout the Obama years, like it or not, he basically ruled on how he wanted everything from Treaty's that weren't, to illegal immigration that he insisted states could NOT enforce. He had our energy under lock and key, and the far left loved it.

If NOTHING else, during the Trump administration; the senate and house should insure that this particular genie goes back in the bottle. To assume that one person..............no matter if their name is Trump, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, or Kennedy; can guide our nation better as a monarch than the total of all 3 branches of government, will eventually give us a tyrant we all claim to dread.

Personally, the right claimed our country was screwed when Obama held office. The left claims our country is screwed because Trump holds office now! Both is only true if YOU ALLOW THIS PARTICULAR office to hold the power, and the constitution does not do that!

Now finally, to my Republican friends, I pose this question------------> Did the Democrats put Obamacare into law legally? ANSWER..........oh sure, there was sneaky moves by Reid that we didn't like, but for all intensive purposes, YES THEY DID! They were voted in, they passed it, and it became law because the Supreme court said so; even if we didn't like it!

So why now do Republicans control ALL 3 BRANCHES of government? Because they ALL promised to repeal Obamacare, and for Trump, because he promised jobs to blue collar workers, and to fix the illegal alien problem. Almost EVERY Republican in congress ran on repealing Obamacare, did they not!

And now you know why the very minority party LAUGHS at us! What they got elected on, they will NOT do, because they are afraid they may NOT get re-elected. They are worried about themselves, and NOT YOU who put them in office in the 1st place.

In closing, you want to know why many-many, conservatives want a convention of states, along with more than a handful of Democrats? Because these people are all about themselves, and not about we, the people, who have to put either bad or worse in office.

So when someone says that Democrats are acting like assholes, I agree................only thing is, they forgot the rest of the sentence, which is........Republicans are acting like V-jay-jays with strapons, and those strapons are gliding up our derriers.......we the people who put them in power, and now they turn their backs. At least the lying Democrats have the gonads to put their policies in, at the cost of losing their election. But then again, that is why they are trying so hard for the Presidency, because with that, they think those 1000 seats do not matter that they lost.

that's so funny coming from uneducated, uninformed trump loons who hate the gubmint... except when it tells women what to do with their bodies for religious zealots.

and your ass backwards BS proves my point, nutter butter.

This is not appropriate discussion for the Politics forum. Keep this stuff in the Badlands or Flame Zone where it belongs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back