Another terrorist attack in Belgium

I know. What can you say. We've had a zillion of these terrorist threads and covered all the points. We might be on the road to a new normal.

Trump is the only candidate that does not want America to succumb to the world wide Muslim diaspora. Vote for America. Let's keep it safe for our children and grandchildren.

Hey we caused it.
No we did not. Our UN reps created it and are using it to bring the world under Sharia Law. It is the UN that is insisting that countries allow Muslims to flood their borders. And not one country has considered it a success. We need to get out of the U.N. not succumb to it.

Trump is the only candidate that does not want America to succumb to the world wide Muslim diaspora. Vote for America. Let's keep it safe for our children and grandchildren.

Hey we caused it.
No we did not. Our UN reps created it and are using it to bring the world under Sharia Law. It is the UN that is insisting that countries allow Muslims to flood their borders. And not one country has considered it a success. We need to get out of the U.N. not succumb to it.

I do mean the war in Iraq, coup in Egypt, Libya, and the coup we and our allies, (ie Israel, SA, UAE) are trying to pull off in Syria. I do agree, we have no right to be in any of those countries, now that we have our own oil.

Hey we caused it.

I do mean the war in Iraq, coup in Egypt, Libya, and the coup we and our allies, (ie Israel, SA, UAE) are trying to pull off in Syria. I do agree, we have no right to be in any of those countries, now that we have our own oil.
So then is it safe to say any Muslim not born in the USA should return to their own country? Since as you say we have no business in theirs?

Hey we caused it.

Didn't take long for the America hater to show up.
America hater. So funny. What we do to other coutries and our own is crazy. All for Israel. Hezbollah protects Lebanon, and Iran has every right to be allies and support Assad. Who do we think we are? Tell me, the military capital of the globe. Keeps the MIC, and many workers employed being the biggest seller of military grade weapons, and then we fight them.

Moslem attacks "with machetes, knives and axes against police and civilians have recently become more frequent in Europe, with similar incidents reported in France and Germany".

2 female Belgian police officers wounded in machete attack, assailant shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’

"Screaming "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest), the twisted attacker flung the machete into the face of one of the female officers with huge force."

Send these savages back! Send them all back!

They are not fit to live among normal human beings!

What we do to other coutries and our own is crazy. All for Israel. Hezbollah protects Lebanon, and Iran has every right to be allies and support Assad.

...and a really dumb one too.

Hey we caused it.

Didn't take long for the America hater to show up.

I hate to see our young men come home in coffins for some dumb war for the elites, or even maybe worst without limbs, and to think of the innocent people we have killed. To kill in self defense in one thing, but we are not killing in self defense, esp with planes that drop bombs and unmanned drones.

Moslem attacks "with machetes, knives and axes against police and civilians have recently become more frequent in Europe, with similar incidents reported in France and Germany".

2 female Belgian police officers wounded in machete attack, assailant shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’

"Screaming "Allahu Akbar" (God is Greatest), the twisted attacker flung the machete into the face of one of the female officers with huge force."

Send these savages back! Send them all back!

They are not fit to live among normal human beings!

Send them back? No. Kill them. All the savages, kill them. Use flamethrowers. Any who support sharia are terrorists and must be terminated. The remaining weaker ones can be sent back to whatever hellhole they came from.

I hate to see our young men come home in coffins for some dumb war for the elites, or even maybe worst without limbs, and to think of the innocent people we have killed. To kill in self defense in one thing, but we are not killing in self defense, esp with planes that drop bombs and unmanned drones.

I'm guessing you're education brainwashed you with BS so let me fill you in, not that it will do any good. Brainwashed people are hard to straighten out.

The Iraq war was a mistake and I said so at the time. Get over it. We're fighting a terroristic supremacist ideology coming out of the Middle East and fighting it over there helps keep it over there. I put America first. Hamas is a terrorist group. So is ISIS. These groups need to be destroyed. This IS self defense. Soldiers coming home in coffins is the price of preserving our freedoms (like you being able to bang out bull shit on your computer) as are innocents being killed. Get used to it. War is Hell and these scumbags brought it to us NOT the other way around. Any innocents being killed is on their hands not ours.

Keep it straight, or keep sounding like an idiot by hating America and defending terrorists. Your choice.

Forum List

Back