Another teen bullying victim

So is joining a religion which advocates treating women like farm animals, among other things. So what does that say about YOU?
There are plenty of other threads to discuss religion.

There is no need to derail this one. :doubt:

Point taken. I 'll start a new thread in the flame forum and ask you AGAIN a question that you won't answer.

Hey Con Hog, Sunnidiot is of the throw a fucked up post out there and run school.

Oh, I know, I just hope that he will one day actually post something of value.

I've gotta admit, on days that he's taking his meds, he does on occasion manage to put a little wood on the ball.

I've actually pos repped him before. He HAS posted 1 or two that were cogent and reasonable.

I'm not sure how giving money to kids who are being encouraged to express their sexuality in school is going to help prevent kids from getting bullied.

I am very sure.
The Gay Straight Alliance at our local high school is about 85% straight and 15%.
The purpose of the alliance is to teach tolerance.
Nothing about encouraging kids to express their sexuality. Where did you come up with that?
Time to be informed. Try again.

I'm not sure how giving money to kids who are being encouraged to express their sexuality in school is going to help prevent kids from getting bullied.

I am very sure.
The Gay Straight Alliance at our local high school is about 85% straight and 15%.
Nothing about encouraging kids to express their sexuality. Where did you come up with that?

Tolerance of what?

Sexuality?

What the hell is the problem? Did anyone ever think of handling bullies like we used to in the good old days. You learn how to defend yourself and you bust their nose. Some of you whiney limp wristed dweebs need to be a man if you want someone to stick their penis in your ass and not get laughed at.

I am very sure.

Tolerance of what?

Sexuality?

Human beings.

What the hell is the problem? Did anyone ever think of handling bullies like we used to in the good old days. You learn how to defend yourself and you bust their nose. Some of you whiney limp wristed dweebs need to be a man if you want someone to stick their penis in your ass and not get laughed at.

Not everyone is a 6'4" defensive lineman that played 4 quarters against 300 lb. offensive lineman.
In football all of my coaches taught discipline the 13 years I played, especially the last 4.
What you are suggesting is not discipline and not what we taught our sons. Neither was bullied ever and both stood up for those bullied.
That is what real men do. You would know nothing about that.
You are such a dumbass that you do not even know that MOST of the kids bullied are straight GIRLS.
You are a paper tiger, written all over you. :doubt:

Not everyone is a 6'4" defensive lineman that played 4 quarters against 300 lb. offensive lineman.
In football all of my coaches taught discipline the 13 years I played, especially the last 4.
What you are suggesting is not discipline and not what we taught our sons. Neither was bullied ever and both stood up for those bullied.
You are such a dumbass that you do not even know that MOST of the kids bullied are straight GIRLS.

Hey, dumb ass. Yeah, you. The OP is about homos being bullied. I'm not talking about football players. I'm talking about self defense because that is what I stated everyone should know. Once people know you can fight back then you won't be bullied and you also will not need dumb asses like you protect them. That goes for "straight girls" also.

and a suicide in our community recently.
If you stand by and watch someone getting bullied you are just as guilty of the bullying as the bully themself is what I heard Dr. Phil state last night.
I have never watched this Dr. Phil but his talk last night was on target.
Most, not all, youth learn homophobia at home and at church. Not all as we know a few Southern Baptist very strict religous parents that teach their kids to respect gays even though they believe it is sin.
When will we ever get past this gay boogeyman issue? It has destroyed so many good kids and families. We have a Gay/Straight Alliance (GSA) at our local high school. Dawg is sending a large check over for those kids tomorrow. A very large check.
I fight ignorance as often as I can and I enjoy doing so.

Have we established the bulliers were "strict Southern Baptist?"

No, you haven't and can't because no where was that claimed or said.
Try again.

Close enough. The OP blames church.

Hey, dumb ass. Yeah, you. The OP is about homos being bullied. I'm not talking about football players. I'm talking about self defense because that is what I stated everyone should know. Once people know you can fight back then you won't be bullied and you also will not need dumb asses like you protect them. That goes for "straight girls" also.

Nothing like a good girl fight at school huh Jack? I grew up in the 60s and have lived in the real world. You fight your wars between the lines on the field of battle, not against large odds.
You call me a dumbass when you advocate a 65 lb. kid fighting a 150 lb. bully. Explain how self defense works with that. That is the real world, something a milk weak fraud knows nothing about. Was that you Jackie that wore #66 for Vandy in 1976?
Go get 'em tiger but remember to take your vitamins.

and a suicide in our community recently.
If you stand by and watch someone getting bullied you are just as guilty of the bullying as the bully themself is what I heard Dr. Phil state last night.
I have never watched this Dr. Phil but his talk last night was on target.
Most, not all, youth learn homophobia at home and at church. Not all as we know a few Southern Baptist very strict religous parents that teach their kids to respect gays even though they believe it is sin.
When will we ever get past this gay boogeyman issue? It has destroyed so many good kids and families. We have a Gay/Straight Alliance (GSA) at our local high school. Dawg is sending a large check over for those kids tomorrow. A very large check.
I fight ignorance as often as I can and I enjoy doing so.

Have we established the bulliers were "strict Southern Baptist?"

No, you haven't and can't because no where was that claimed or said.
Try again.

Close enough. The OP blames church.

Westboro Baptist Church come to mind Bozo?

Nothing like a good girl fight at school huh Jack? I grew up in the 60s and have lived in the real world. You fight your wars between the lines on the field of battle, not against large odds.
You call me a dumbass when you advocate a 65 lb. kid fighting a 150 lb. bully. Explain how self defense works with that. That is the real world, something a milk weak fraud knows nothing about. Was that you Jackie that wore #66 for Vandy in 1976?

I advocate self defense no matter who you are. In the real world, my neighbor teaches girls and boys of all sizes and shapes self defense.

Looks like the "milk week fraud" is you. I'd hate to be your kid and always making excuses for your kid getting beat up.

I advocate self defense no matter who you are. In the real world, my neighbor teaches girls and boys of all sizes and shapes self defense.

Looks like the "milk week fraud" is you. I'd hate to be your kid and always making excuses for your kid getting beat up.

So, in your opinion Jackass Flake, you think that if they just learn how to defend themselves, they'll never be bullied?

What about the dude that killed himself because his room mate in school STREAMED HIS ENCOUNTER WITH ANOTHER MAN on the internet? How do you "defend" against that?

How about all these kids who have been harassed by more than just one person, like the guys that almost got killed because the Latin Kings thought one of 'em was gay?

How do you defend against groups of people like that? I've got news for you, it isn't as easy as you'd think.

If stupid fuckers like you and all these other homophobic idiots would quit dehumanizing those who are gay, then maybe those gay people (who are human by the way), wouldn't be brutalized in the manner that they currently are.

And, with douchebags like you posting crap against the gays, that kinda gives those who would do them harm an implied permission to beat or kill them.

If stupid fuckers like you and all these other homophobic idiots would quit dehumanizing those who are gay, then maybe those gay people (who are human by the way), wouldn't be brutalized in the manner that they currently are.
Gays barely qualify as human due to their nasty animalistic behavior. :doubt:

Last edited:
I'm with teaching self defense even to girls, maybe especially to girls.
Young martial artist don't start fights but often finish them.

I know the drill, was a small kid in a lower middle class areal with several families nearby with 6+ boys each.
I got bullied till I started boxing at 15, never since.
It's not about being able to defeat the bully, they aren't looking for a fight and will move on to the next kid who won't fight back.
I taught mine basic boxing on sofa pillows when they were knee high

Forum List

Back