Another teen bullying victim

What is a Bully? Definitions for these kinds of terms change all the time. I found that there's usually a political agenda behind these types of labels. Who knows what a Bully is anymore? One thing is for sure,the Government can't wait to get involved with this one. Just like with the trumped up "Sexting" hysteria. Now the Government wants to monitor your texts and i'm sure Congress will get involved with that one at some point.

The Media and Politicians get together on this kind of stuff to create mass fear & hysteria. After the mass fear & hysteria has been established,the next move is to get Congress to make some big Dog & Pony Show out of these issues and pass more Laws. These laws will of course only take more of the Citizens' Freedoms & Liberties away. First they have to establish the fear & hysteria though. Right now the flavor of the week is "Bully" hysteria. The Politicians will jump all over this one immediately. People in this country just need to learn how to ignore all the fear & hysteria the Media & Politicians create. Each new law they pass,is one less right you have. People need to start understanding this.

Every kid gets bullied by someone while growing up.

Heck, it's like a rite of passage during childhood.

It's how you learn to stand up for yourself.

Oh, yes, being bullied does so much for one's mental health.

We will continue to have harassment of homosexuals as long as we have males who aren't sure of their own sexuality, and so have to prove it to themselves by picking on people that they perceive as "gay."

And we will continue to have harassment of anyone who is a little bit different in any way so long as we continue to allow it to happen.

Just more fear & hysteria being created by the Media and the Government. Bullying is nothing new. The fact they're whipping up all this hysteria over it means the Government is getting set to get involved. Gotta have more Laws and more control over the Citizens. And how bout all that "Evil Sexting?" Looks like it's time for the Government to pass some Laws on that so they can monitor all texting. Yes because we all know that "Sexting" and Bullying are going to bring the country down.

It's another "Crisis" for God's sake! Everything's a "Crisis" these days huh? Too many people are just so willing to buy into Media & Government fear mongering. Whenever they're fear mongering over issues like this,you just know they're about to take more of your rights away. More Laws mean more control. People better wake up and understand this. Don't buy into flavor of the week hysteria like "Bullying" and "Sexting." You're only gonna lose in the end.

Last edited:
Teenage suicide has always been around and a problem.

I new a couple of kids who did it when I was growing up.

Had nothing to do with being queer or being bullied.

But now that they are tying it in with homos.

It's automatically become epidemic and a national emergency.

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago the Media & Politician flavor of the week hysteria was all about that talking on your cellphone while driving stuff. Better get those laws passed right away on that one. And they did. Now the people just gave the Government one more reason to harass them. The week before that it was something about postings on Facebook driving everyone to kill themselves. Looks like the Government better pass some Laws on that one too and monitor your Facebook account. This stuff just goes on & on. People just love buying into Media & Government fear mongering. How many more Laws do we really need? People should think about that every time they see the Media & Government whipping up hysteria over stuff like "Sexting" and "Bullying." Don't let them take away more of your Freedoms in the name of "Crisis."

Teenage suicide has always been around and a problem.

I new a couple of kids who did it when I was growing up.

Had nothing to do with being queer or being bullied.

But now that they are trying it in with homos.

It's automatically become epidemic and a national emergency.

Yea i saw a news report today where they were screeching about some High school somewhere having an "Epidemic" of suicides. They pointed to the fact that four students from that school committed suicide in the last three years. Four suicides in three years is an "Epidemic?" That seems like a pretty reasonable number for most High Schools around the country. Teens are notorious for depression and suicide. One suicide a year at a High School just doesn't shock me. It's certainly not an "Epidemic." And i seriously doubt that "Bullying" was the sole reason for their depression and suicide anyway. There had to be other factors involved. I'm sure Lawyers are now involved hence all the "Bullying" rhetoric. There is money to be made. Look for Congress to take up this "Bullying" hysteria in the near future. It's all a Win/Win for the Media,Politicians,and Lawyers. It's very sad.

Biologically children have natural aversions to certain things.

A kid will see a snake or a spider and jump back.

They see a pile of dog poop and instinctively go around it and won't touch it.

It's genetically hard wired into their brain from thousands of generations of human experience.

Same with being around a homo.

Children can perceive that they are defective and that older ones can be dangerous; such as pedophiles.

Sadly, our government now wants to reverse natural human behavior and teach that homos are normal and good. :evil:

Last edited:

It's genetically hard wired into their brain from thousands of generations of human experience.

Children can perceive that they are defective and that older ones can be dangerous; such as pedophiles.

Sadly, our government now wants to reverse natural human behavior and teach that homos are normal and good. :evil:

Spiders, snakes, dog shit, and homosexuals. Sure, I can see where you would lump all of those under one heading, sure.

Apparently Sunnidiot, you've never grown up in the country.

Snakes (garter variety or green snakes) are considered pets and playthings for kids that grow up in the country.

Apparently, you don't know the value of spiders either, some are quite beneficial, and it's sort of cool to drop a grasshopper into the web of a big cellar spider and watch it wrap it up.

And, if you've ever had a dog that runs wild, if you see dog shit in the middle of the lawn, you go pick it up and put it in the trash bin. Dog turds on your lawn will leave bare patches.

And...........if you're unwilling to acknowledge the basic value of a human being because you're too scared that they're going to try to "turn you" or your family into homosexuals, then no wonder you're running around in fear.

Wanna know what the best antidote to fear is? Knowledge. If you know which snakes and spiders are dangerous (rattlers, coral snakes and water moccasins, black widows and brown recluses), then you can have a MUCH more enjoyable hike through the great outdoors.

Too bad you're such a coward.

So basically you are saying that if I befriended a known homo pedophile.

And learned more about him.

I would find out that he might not be such a bad person.

Then I could let my young children hang around with him and maybe even go camping alone with him. :cuckoo:

And learned more about him.

I would find out that he might not be such a bad person.

Then I could let my young children hang around with him and maybe even go camping alone with him. :cuckoo:

Hey stupid.......just like most heterosexual adults find pedophilia repugnant, so do most gays and lesbians. Sex with a child is NEVER something that is looked favorably on.

So no.........just like most heteros aren't pedophiles, neither are homosexuals.

That pedophilia gay thing? That belongs with Catholic priests.

Spiders, snakes, dog shit, and homosexuals. Sure, I can see where you would lump all of those under one heading, sure.

You are correct.

I shouldn't have lumped them all together.

Spiders, snakes, and dog manure, all have an ecological function and benefit humanity.

Whereas, homos are a detriment to society and do nothing but spread infections and disease.

You are correct.

I shouldn't have lumped them all together.

Spiders, snakes, and dog manure, all have an ecological function and benefit humanity.

Whereas, homos are a detriment to society and do nothing but spread infections and disease.

Do you have doubts about your own sexuality, or are you just spouting off to get a reaction from the other members of this forum?

Neither one.

Homosexuals are the worst plague facing the world today.

They tear apart families and destroy children's lives.

It seems to me that heterosexual males and younger heterosexual females tend to wreck more families than homosexuals do. In fact, I'm not sure just how homosexuals could wreck families, unless they find it necessary to hide their homosexuality and enter a heterosexual marriage. As for children, there is no evidence that children raised by gays are any less well off or any more likely to be gay than other children.

My theory is that you are in a state of denial about your own sexuality, and so have adopted an extreme homophobic persona.

Every kid gets bullied by someone while growing up.

Heck, it's like a rite of passage during childhood.

It's how you learn to stand up for yourself.
Except this is not just some equal opportunistic event. It is known to be dramatically increased for people of the LGBT community, as are the suicide rates. No, they don't share the same bigoted outlook on who they love as you do, so please don't infer that's the reason.

I'm not sure how giving money to kids who are being encouraged to express their sexuality in school is going to help prevent kids from getting bullied.
Once again you have no clue what you're talking about, and just fill in the blanks with guesses as you see fit.

Let me stop you right there. See those last two words? They have nothing to do with one another.

Would you let a young girl go camping alone with a heterosexual man you just met and got to know a bit? Let's see how bad a parent you're willing to appear to be in order to maintain your homophobic perspective.

The one with the Rutgers student who committed suicide didn't seem to be because he was gay. That was kind of an aside. Their broadcasting him on the Internet was wrong, and obviously he had some mental problems if he committed suicide, but it seems like the media ran with that narrative more than it being germane to the reason his roommate pranked him in the first place.

Homosexuals are both mentally and emotionally defective.

If they commit suicide it is their own fault for choosing a perverted lifestyle. :doubt:

You obviously know nothing about gays or their "lifestyle" if you think that they "chose" to be gay.

But, since we're on the subject of "choice" Sunnidiot, your CHOOSING to convert from Christianity to Islam in a time when many Muslims are being looked at suspiciously, means that you've "chosen" to live as a hated minority.

Only thing is, you can choose to leave Islam, but gays cannot choose to quit being gay. Why? Simple.......they are hormonally, physiologically and neurologically different from straights.

Might wanna do some research before blurting out such rampant stupidity.

Some may say that because you "chose" Islam, you deserve to be stoned to death for your bigoted, hateful statement.

I'd agree with them.

I fully believe gays CHOOSE to be gay, but don't believe that is an excuse to bully or h arras them.

I assume you are religious and that's only important to me because it makes the separation of church and state so much more meaningful. I'm very sorry you believe people that are gay chose to be gay, one day maybe it will click and you will realize how silly you sound.

i dont feel sorry for him. stand up for yourself. dont be a baby. if you like pleasuring other men sexually, be proud of it. dont think that you have the right to be so humiliated you can kill yourself. just like the tea baggers. if you enjoy pleasuring other men sexually, stand up for yourself. to reiterate, i dont feel sorry for some dumbass that killed himself because he was embarassed. thats no reason to kill yourself, and thus makes you a pussy.

Homosexuals are both mentally and emotionally defective.

If they commit suicide it is their own fault for choosing a perverted lifestyle. :doubt:

You obviously know nothing about gays or their "lifestyle" if you think that they "chose" to be gay.

But, since we're on the subject of "choice" Sunnidiot, your CHOOSING to convert from Christianity to Islam in a time when many Muslims are being looked at suspiciously, means that you've "chosen" to live as a hated minority.

Only thing is, you can choose to leave Islam, but gays cannot choose to quit being gay. Why? Simple.......they are hormonally, physiologically and neurologically different from straights.

Might wanna do research before blurting out such rampant stupidity.

Some may say that because you "chose" Islam, you deserve to be stoned to death for your bigoted, hateful statement.

I'd agree with them.

You're a fucking idiot. For the gazillionth time, you insist on pretending homosexuality is primarily biological, despite the fact there is evidence to the contrary.

They do have a choice, just as we have a choice to be hetero.

At any rate, I don't think it helps those poor kids any to identify them as and label them as queers when there is no way they have a clue about anything, PARTICULARLY anything with sexual and lifelong connotations.

Just like I have a choice to eat or not, or drink or not....

Forum List

Back