Another teen bullying victim

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
and a suicide in our community recently.
If you stand by and watch someone getting bullied you are just as guilty of the bullying as the bully themself is what I heard Dr. Phil state last night.
I have never watched this Dr. Phil but his talk last night was on target.
Most, not all, youth learn homophobia at home and at church. Not all as we know a few Southern Baptist very strict religous parents that teach their kids to respect gays even though they believe it is sin.
When will we ever get past this gay boogeyman issue? It has destroyed so many good kids and families. We have a Gay/Straight Alliance (GSA) at our local high school. Dawg is sending a large check over for those kids tomorrow. A very large check.
I fight ignorance as often as I can and I enjoy doing so.

Homosexuals are both mentally and emotionally defective.

If they commit suicide it is their own fault for choosing a perverted lifestyle. :doubt:

You're a fucking moron. I believe homosexuality is a sin to, but no one should be subjected to bullying that is so bad that they feel suicide is the only answer, no matter what they have done.

If they commit suicide it is their own fault for choosing a perverted lifestyle. :doubt:

With all due respect.. GO FUCK YOURSELF! You're as bigoted as Fred Phelps and his sexually insecure group of cult members.

I'm sure if it was your kin being bullied, you'd feel a wholllle lot different. Disagree with gay marriage all you want, I respect that view point, but to say "it is their own fualt", is utterly ridiculous and makes you look like a bigot. They don't choose to be gay.. They're born that way. For them to be picked on is fucked up. And you saying shit like this just keeps the bullying going. Children hear their parents say stupid shit and repeat it at school.. Leading to precious lives being taken.

You're a fucking asshole.

Last edited:

With all due respect.. GO FUCK YOURSELF! You're as bigoted as Fred Phelps and his sexually insecure group of cult members.

I'm sure if it was your kin being bullied, you feel a wholllle lot different. Disagree with gay marriage all you want, I respect that view point, but to say "it is their own fualt", is utterly ridiculous and makes you look like a bigot. They don't choose to be gay.. They're born that way. For them to be picked on is fucked up. And you saying shit like this just keeps the bullying going. Children hear their parents say stupid shit and repeat it at school.. Leading to precious lives being taken.

If Muslims, Hispanics and Blacks 'hate' gays it makes it kinda hard to be the party of minorities when the minorities hate each other, huh?

You obviously know nothing about gays or their "lifestyle" if you think that they "chose" to be gay.

But, since we're on the subject of "choice" Sunnidiot, your CHOOSING to convert from Christianity to Islam in a time when many Muslims are being looked at suspiciously, means that you've "chosen" to live as a hated minority.

Only thing is, you can choose to leave Islam, but gays cannot choose to quit being gay. Why? Simple.......they are hormonally, physiologically and neurologically different from straights.

Might wanna do some research before blurting out such rampant stupidity.

Some may say that because you "chose" Islam, you deserve to be stoned to death for your bigoted, hateful statement.

I'd agree with them.

I'm not sure how giving money to kids who are being encouraged to express their sexuality in school is going to help prevent kids from getting bullied.

You obviously know nothing about gays or their "lifestyle" if you think that they "chose" to be gay.

But, since we're on the subject of "choice" Sunnidiot, your CHOOSING to convert from Christianity to Islam in a time when many Muslims are being looked at suspiciously, means that you've "chosen" to live as a hated minority.

Only thing is, you can choose to leave Islam, but gays cannot choose to quit being gay. Why? Simple.......they are hormonally, physiologically and neurologically different from straights.

Might wanna do some research before blurting out such rampant stupidity.

Some may say that because you "chose" Islam, you deserve to be stoned to death for your bigoted, hateful statement.

I'd agree with them.

I fully believe gays CHOOSE to be gay, but don't believe that is an excuse to bully or h arras them.

Might wanna do research before blurting out such rampant stupidity.

I'd agree with them.

You're a fucking idiot. For the gazillionth time, you insist on pretending homosexuality is primarily biological, despite the fact there is evidence to the contrary.

They do have a choice, just as we have a choice to be hetero.

At any rate, I don't think it helps those poor kids any to identify them as and label them as queers when there is no way they have a clue about anything, PARTICULARLY anything with sexual and lifelong connotations.

I'm sure if it was your kin being bullied, you feel a wholllle lot different. Disagree with gay marriage all you want, I respect that view point, but to say "it is their own fualt", is utterly ridiculous and makes you look like a bigot. They don't choose to be gay.. They're born that way. For them to be picked on is fucked up. And you saying shit like this just keeps the bullying going. Children hear their parents say stupid shit and repeat it at school.. Leading to precious lives being taken.

If Muslims, Hispanics and Blacks 'hate' gays it makes it kinda hard to be the party of minorities when the minorities hate each other, huh?

Way to bring politics into a discussion about bullying and suicide. This isn't about religion or politics.. This is about precious lives.

Forum List

Back