Another shooting

I'll politicize it then!

This is fucking ridiculous. The people murdered by James Holmes haven't even been buried yet, when there is yet another shooting. Its fucking insane. Admit you have a damned problem with gun control, because the sooner you do, the sooner you can do something about it and save the lives of innocent people.

Fuck. You guys must be freaking blind. You'll sit on your hands and insist that nothing could be done to prevent this, and nothing should be done because you can't take guns away from the people, blah blah. Wake up, America. Just fucking wake up.
These are innocent people, visiting a god damned temple, and they end up being murdered by some crazed fuck who shouldn't have had a firearm in the first place.

The time has come. It is time to toughen the laws regarding guns. The sooner you do it, the better. Because if you don't, how many more people will be killed?

Oh wonderful, someone from another country trying to tell us how to live.
How about worrying about your own country ?

MY country doesn't suffer mass shootings every damned weekend, does it? My country isn't full of lunatics who have nothing better to do than murder people!!!

And fuck you! A friend of mine lives close by that temple and I don't know if he was inside it or not when those people were killed. I haven't heard a peep out of him and I am fucking worried that he might have been a victim in all this!

And by the way, your country doesn't have 300 million people, there are always going to be mentally ill people.
Your comment about America being FULL OF LUNATICS is very offensive !

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

It's interesting that you would come up with such ideas....maybe YOUR government if you were running things.....:eusa_whistle:

The time has come. It is time to toughen the laws regarding guns.?

b-b-but it will take away their freedom dontcha know!

Is freedom more important than preventing mass shootings?

Or shouldn't I ask that question, since the conservatives will claim their rights are far more important?

Those who would whether trade a little liberty for a few moments of safety deserve nether liberty or safety.

MY country doesn't suffer mass shootings every damned weekend, does it? My country isn't full of lunatics who have nothing better to do than murder people!!!

And fuck you! A friend of mine lives close by that temple and I don't know if he was inside it or not when those people were killed. I haven't heard a peep out of him and I am fucking worried that he might have been a victim in all this!

And by the way, your country doesn't have 300 million people, there are always going to be mentally ill people.

Okay, my apologies if I offended anyone. Obviously, most Americans are not lunatics, I am just angry. Something needs to be done, and if you are going to sit there and say that nothing can be done, or nothing should be done, you are deluding yourself.

Okay, my apologies if I offended anyone. Obviously, most Americans are not lunatics, I am just angry. Something needs to be done, and if you are going to sit there and say that nothing can be done, or nothing should be done, you are deluding yourself.

I'm so touched that things are so perfect in Austrailia that you have the time and concern to come here and tell us that "something needs to be done".

I'm so touched that things are so perfect in Austrailia that you have the time and concern to come here and tell us that "something needs to be done".

so i'm sure you won't comment about what happens in egypt and syria... and iraq... and iran... and israel... and england... and greece... and spain...

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Your politicizing this tragedy is reprehensible.

But, not at all surprising.

I'm sorry about your friend, but our gun rights are none of your business unless you're an American citizen.

TY, ugly 'Merican Pub dupe morons. A worldwide disgrace/horror/laughingstock. LOL

Last edited:

so i'm sure you won't comment about what happens in egypt and syria... and iraq... and iran... and israel... and england... and greece... and spain...

I sure the hell wont go on a site that is dedicated to that particular country and rag on the citizens of that country and try to tell them that "something must be done" !

WAIIIIT a minute, you're from Austrailia?

b-b-but it will take away their freedom dontcha know!

Or shouldn't I ask that question, since the conservatives will claim their rights are far more important?

Those who would whether trade a little liberty for a few moments of safety deserve nether liberty or safety.

An outdated quote from a bygone era that gives gun nuts something to hold onto and justify their obssession.

I'm sorry about your friend, but our gun rights are none of your business unless you're an American citizen.

TY, ugly 'Merican Pub dupe morons. A worldwide disgrace/horror/laughingstock. LOL

Fuck you !
And what I said is factually correct. Our Second Ammendment, as well as our entire Constitution is exclusively for the rights of American citizens.
If the day comes that citizens of other countries have created the perfect utopia in their own country, then maybe they can point fingers at us.
Until then, our rights are none of their business !

I sure the hell wont go on a site that is dedicated to that particular country and rag on the citizens of that country and try to tell them that "something must be done" !

So it is your opinion that nothing should be done to prevent mass shootings?

An outdated quote from a bygone era that gives gun nuts something to hold onto and justify their obssession.

You mentioned this was a message board... Another that we need to do something.

When the heart of the issue was addressed liberals came unglued and told america its ok for single parenthood.

Now half of all US births are to single parents.

Liberals dont have a clue about family or country.

I've only been on here six years and your like the zillionth neocon loon newby who posts on here who has said such. Give it a rest...or fuck off...your choice...

WAIIIIT a minute, you're from Austrailia?

You didn't know that?

Forum List

Back