Another shooting

Well I don't believe the government is behind it but it could be because the government has divided the country like not since the civil war. Us against them is the new campaign theme for Obama so the results of such talk are fairly obvious.

So this is now how many acts of domestic terrorism in the last couple of years? Wasn't more then a month ago someone was touting how Obama has not had an act of terrorism on his watch, I beg to differ.

Can't allow a good crisis go to waste.
This is an anti gun environment we have entered into.

Can't get that gun control support without some major events happening.

here's a simpler explanation.. some yahoo couldn't tell the difference between a sikh and a muslim and spent too much time listening to the idiots tell him all muslims are out to kill him.

And the likely explanation, having nothing to do with ‘the government.’

Well I don't believe the government is behind it but it could be because the government has divided the country like not since the civil war. Us against them is the new campaign theme for Obama so the results of such talk are fairly obvious.

So this is now how many acts of domestic terrorism in the last couple of years? Wasn't more then a month ago someone was touting how Obama has not had an act of terrorism on his watch, I beg to differ.

And you’re as reprehensible as the OP, unsurprisingly.

Mr. Jones what do you do if you want to push gun control but can't get the support for it?

I repeat, I do not think any American administration would purposely orchestrate such a thing. To believe so gets one into the realm of a 9/11 truther and neither of us need to go where the liberals live. I will say that they tried to do something similar with fast and furious but I doubt they expected whole sale killing over what they were doing. Someone in the administration should do jail time for FandF but I doubt that will happen.

Dude read your fucking post before you say that shit to me.

And another thing I never called the shooter a liberal nor did I think it was a conservative. I called it like I saw it.

My response has nothing to do with politics, it has everything to do with your cold political response to something that should transcend all our politics into an area where we feel nothing except compassion for the victims of a heinous crime.

Do theses words mirror what you said earlier?

Well, I was wondering when the first insensitive right wing jackass would start a thread on this by insanely pulling some conspiracy theory out of their ass rather than show an ounce of sympathy for the dead and wounded. Just like the other shooting last week, this does not belong in the political section but you do belong somewhere with padded walls and no sharp objects.
No wait you did say those words so fuck off hypocrite

Hypocrite? No, a hypocrite would be someone who considers themselves moral yet cares about their own delusional fear of a gun ban much more than the fact that a half dozen people lie dead in their house of worship.

I repeat, I do not think any American administration would purposely orchestrate such a thing. To believe so gets one into the realm of a 9/11 truther and neither of us need to go where the liberals live. I will say that they tried to do something similar with fast and furious but I doubt they expected whole sale killing over what they were doing. Someone in the administration should do jail time for FandF but I doubt that will happen.

You may not believe the government would do such a thing, but until their is a logical explanation with what I have already pointed out, it is what it is.

My response has nothing to do with politics, it has everything to do with your cold political response to something that should transcend all our politics into an area where we feel nothing except compassion for the victims of a heinous crime.

Well, I was wondering when the first insensitive right wing jackass would start a thread on this by insanely pulling some conspiracy theory out of their ass rather than show an ounce of sympathy for the dead and wounded. Just like the other shooting last week, this does not belong in the political section but you do belong somewhere with padded walls and no sharp objects.

Hypocrite? No, a hypocrite would be someone who considers themselves moral yet cares about their own delusional fear of a gun ban much more than the fact that a half dozen people lie dead in their house of worship.

You're to scared to open your eyes, we have a president who has no problem assassinating American citizens, and I'm supposed to think that in this anti gun environment when obama can't get traction for gun control support that the latest mass shooting are just a coincidence?

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Your politicizing this tragedy is reprehensible.

I'll politicize it then!

This is fucking ridiculous. The people murdered by James Holmes haven't even been buried yet, when there is yet another shooting. Its fucking insane. Admit you have a damned problem with gun control, because the sooner you do, the sooner you can do something about it and save the lives of innocent people.

Fuck. You guys must be freaking blind. You'll sit on your hands and insist that nothing could be done to prevent this, and nothing should be done because you can't take guns away from the people, blah blah. Wake up, America. Just fucking wake up.
These are innocent people, visiting a god damned temple, and they end up being murdered by some crazed fuck who shouldn't have had a firearm in the first place.

The time has come. It is time to toughen the laws regarding guns. The sooner you do it, the better. Because if you don't, how many more people will be killed?

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

I'll politicize it then!

This is fucking ridiculous. The people murdered by James Holmes haven't even been buried yet, when there is yet another shooting. Its fucking insane. Admit you have a damned problem with gun control, because the sooner you do, the sooner you can do something about it and save the lives of innocent people.

Fuck. You guys must be freaking blind. You'll sit on your hands and insist that nothing could be done to prevent this, and nothing should be done because you can't take guns away from the people, blah blah. Wake up, America. Just fucking wake up.
These are innocent people, visiting a god damned temple, and they end up being murdered by some crazed fuck who shouldn't have had a firearm in the first place.

The time has come. It is time to toughen the laws regarding guns. The sooner you do it, the better. Because if you don't, how many more people will be killed?

Get rid of the gun free zones and you will have effectively stopped the mass shootings, or better yet get rid of the anti gun administration/

I'll politicize it then!

Oh wonderful, someone from another country trying to tell us how to live.
How about worrying about your own country ?

You're to scared to open your eyes, we have a president who has no problem assassinating American citizens, and I'm supposed to think that in this anti gun environment when obama can't get traction for gun control support that the latest mass shooting are just a coincidence?

Disgraceful, you have yet to show an ounce of sadness or respect for the dead or that people were killed in our country for their beliefs or that you would cheapen their murders with wild, unbelievable theories of government conspiracies and political attacks. Do you not have a sense of shame at all?

it's not the liberals who are troofer nutters...

:cuckoo:

I'll politicize it then!

MY country doesn't suffer mass shootings every damned weekend, does it? My country isn't full of lunatics who have nothing better to do than murder people!!!

And fuck you! A friend of mine lives close by that temple and I don't know if he was inside it or not when those people were killed. I haven't heard a peep out of him and I am fucking worried that he might have been a victim in all this!

I'll politicize it then!

Now you know how Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia feel....Live with it..

The time has come. It is time to toughen the laws regarding guns.?

b-b-but it will take away their freedom dontcha know!

Is freedom more important than preventing mass shootings?

Or shouldn't I ask that question, since the conservatives will claim their rights are far more important?

Well, yes and no. You can have a nice compromise, but if you use that word, the gun lovers think you're out to get them...

it's not the liberals who are troofer nutters...

:cuckoo:

Wait, Michael Moore and many other liberals are, it's certainly not conservatives that are truthers....

I'll politicize it then!

MY country doesn't suffer mass shootings every damned weekend, does it? My country isn't full of lunatics who have nothing better to do than murder people!!!

And fuck you! A friend of mine lives close by that temple and I don't know if he was inside it or not when those people were killed. I haven't heard a peep out of him and I am fucking worried that he might have been a victim in all this!

I'm sorry about your friend, but our gun rights are none of your business unless you're an American citizen.

Forum List

Back