Another shooting

Well, I was wondering when the first insensitive right wing jackass would start a thread on this by insanely pulling some conspiracy theory out of their ass rather than show an ounce of sympathy for the dead and wounded. Just like the other shooting last week, this does not belong in the political section but you do belong somewhere with padded walls and no sharp objects.

I'm not a victim , bitch I just see it for what it is.

I have a very good memory
Emanual don't let a good crisis go to waste
Democrats obama Clinton holder got to do something about guns going into Mexico
All the time it was their gun running allowing the guns to go into mexico
Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?

The we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
So got to use a crisis to get support for the gun control agenda.
You're crazy if you disagree.

go play chicken with a bus and save the world from your stupidity.

How about I play chicken with you? You fucking stupid bitch see it for what it is. Got to create a crisis to push that anti gun agenda.
It is what it is. Too many mass shootings to be a cowinkedink

you do play chicken with me. You lose everytime.
seriously you are embarrassing, if i was a mod i would wipe this thread out.
that way the internets wouldnt laugh at us.

Hm Ron Paul type republicans and democrats are gaining steam in politics,people are waking up to what government is doing so they created a false flag attack to demonize them....

How about I play chicken with you? You fucking stupid bitch see it for what it is. Got to create a crisis to push that anti gun agenda.

You've lost even before you start the engine, In my belief I called it right we have a corrupt government that when it wants to push it's agenda will do anything to achieve that goal.

Hm Ron Paul type republicans and democrats are gaining steam in politics,people are waking up to what government is doing so they created a false flag attack to demonize them....

We are having way to many mass shootings in a anti gun environment.

you are here using this to play victim in some mass conspiracy that the government supports these shootings to get at your guns.

Fuck you for being alive.

I'm not a victim , bitch I just see it for what it is.

I have a very good memory
Emanual don't let a good crisis go to waste
Democrats obama Clinton holder got to do something about guns going into Mexico
All the time it was their gun running allowing the guns to go into mexico
Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?

The we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
So got to use a crisis to get support for the gun control agenda.
You're crazy if you disagree.

Sorry he doesnt just pull the first name for democrats......that would be you, and yes that is stupid

Well, I was wondering when the first insensitive right wing jackass would start a thread on this by insanely pulling some conspiracy theory out of their ass rather than show an ounce of sympathy for the dead and wounded. Just like the other shooting last week, this does not belong in the political section but you do belong somewhere with padded walls and no sharp objects.

Well that was after the super insensitive left wing jackass made his remarks....so you guys are quicker to make up conspiracy theories....nice job!

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Your politicizing this tragedy is reprehensible.

I must have hit a nerve when I posted some facts. I haven't once said the shooter was a liberal I said it was government supported.

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

You really want to get a reaction out of people, don't you?

You are trying too hard and are not taken seriously. You are not respected.

Clown boy fuck off.

i assume you have evidence that the government was somehow involved.

we will wait.

oh wait... it was unsupported and unsupportable hogwash. thanks.

here's a simpler explanation.. some yahoo couldn't tell the difference between a sikh and a muslim and spent too much time listening to the idiots tell him all muslims are out to kill him.

occum's razor...

While I dont think there is a government conspiracy, there's more proof to that theory than what Harry Reid has....we have th shootings, what's Harry got again? Maybe we need the government to prove it's not behind the shootings.......ahh....clever trick, no?

Those that WORSHIP firearms think of their guns before humans, consistently. McVeigh made a bomb with chemicals from an agricultural supply business, but the 'Church of Assault Weapons' fixates on the fabricated threat to their true God, not the human lives.

Looking at the OP, why is this not in the CT forum?

Because the shootings happen
Why be a part of the discuission if you want it to be in the CT ? Go fuck yourself bitch.

Oh that ain't my point.

If this ain't a conspiracy theory:

then i don't know what the fuck is, bitch...

You've lost even before you start the engine, In my belief I called it right we have a corrupt government that when it wants to push it's agenda will do anything to achieve that goal.

i didnt make the op

The premise of this thread is reprehensible. Can we at least allow the bodies to achieve room temperature before we turn a senseless massacre into an obscene rightwing political conspiracy?

Forum List

Back