Another shooting

Sounds like bigrebnc1775 is upset that he didn't get to take part in the shooting,...

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Your politicizing this tragedy is reprehensible.

Both this tragedy, and the Aurora killings, brought FIREARM rights to the minds of some immediately. Though no where near as shocking as the killings, it does show a percentage of the populace is deeply disturbed, mentally.

It makes me sad to see such horribly twisted views of the world displayed so shamelessly. Everyone who saw this story and had a first reaction that included anything to do with the gun control issue is a sick fuck.

It makes me sad to see such horribly twisted views of the world displayed so shamelessly. Everyone who saw this story and had a first reaction that included anything to do with the gun control issue is a sick fuck.

One of the officers remains in critical condition; the fact the killer engaged in a gun battle with law enforcement may have contributed to the "domestic terrorist" tag. But the instant CAW reaction of "THE GOVERNMENT IS COMING FOR MY GUNS!" is as the most loathsome response since.....July 20, Aurora, Colorado.

Hm Ron Paul type republicans and democrats are gaining steam in politics,people are waking up to what government is doing so they created a false flag attack to demonize them....

We are having way to many mass shootings in a anti gun environment.

Anti-gun environment? Really? Because Obama has signed only TWO BILLS concerning gun rights.

And you know what?

He made them more lax, not more strict.

Try again ya retarded little colon jousting cock monkey.

Well, I was wondering when the first insensitive right wing jackass would start a thread on this by insanely pulling some conspiracy theory out of their ass rather than show an ounce of sympathy for the dead and wounded. Just like the other shooting last week, this does not belong in the political section but you do belong somewhere with padded walls and no sharp objects.

Because of jackass like you such as the democratic mascot it is what it is and you can't allow a good crisis go to waste, something else said by a jackass.

Well, I was wondering when the first insensitive right wing jackass would start a thread on this by insanely pulling some conspiracy theory out of their ass rather than show an ounce of sympathy for the dead and wounded. Just like the other shooting last week, this does not belong in the political section but you do belong somewhere with padded walls and no sharp objects.

Because of jackass like you such as the democratic mascot it is what it is and you can't allow a good crisis go to waste, something else said by a jackass.

Rather than the obscenity laced response you deserve I will simply say that you are reflecting very badly on your fellow conservatives right now, be nice if a few of them would come on a kick your fat gun fetishist ass too.

Kaleka was not at the temple at the time of the shooting, but helped police interview witnesses in the aftermath. He said members described the attacker as a bald, white man, dressed in a white T-shirt and black pants and with a 9/11 tattoo on one arm -- which "implies to me that there's some level of hate crime there."

Gunman, six others dead at Wisconsin Sikh temple - CNN.com

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

i assume you have evidence that the government was somehow involved.

we will wait.

oh wait... it was unsupported and unsupportable hogwash. thanks.

here's a simpler explanation.. some yahoo couldn't tell the difference between a sikh and a muslim and spent too much time listening to the idiots tell him all muslims are out to kill him.

occum's razor...

Even if the seconding coming of the Apocalypse had happen you still would ask for evidence. No matter of evidence is going to change your mind.
I did post some of the reason why I think these shootings are government supported

I have a very good memory
Emanual don't let a good crisis go to waste
Democrats obama Clinton holder got to do something about guns going into Mexico
All the time it was their gun running allowing the guns to go into mexico
Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?

The we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
So got to use a crisis to get support for the gun control agenda.
It's to much to be a coincidence since obama hasn't been able to get distraction for his anti gun agenda again.
and a Sikh is not a Muslim.

The killer is bald, had a 9/11 tattoo; looks like its a skinhead, who may have thought the Sikhs were Muslims.

Rather than the obscenity laced response you deserve I will simply say that you are reflecting very badly on your fellow conservatives right now, be nice if a few of them would come on a kick your fat gun fetishist ass too.

Dude read your fucking post before you say that shit to me.

And another thing I never called the shooter a liberal nor did I think it was a conservative. I called it like I saw it.

Kaleka was not at the temple at the time of the shooting, but helped police interview witnesses in the aftermath. He said members described the attacker as a bald, white man, dressed in a white T-shirt and black pants and with a 9/11 tattoo on one arm -- which "implies to me that there's some level of hate crime there."

I wonder if the idiotic OP even knows what Sikhism is, probably thinks they are Muslims like the filth that did the shooting.

I wonder if the idiotic OP even knows what Sikhism is, probably thinks they are Muslims like the filth that did the shooting.

I know they aren't Muslims you stupid bitch, nor have I claimed they were.

Well I don't believe the government is behind it but it could be because the government has divided the country like not since the civil war. Us against them is the new campaign theme for Obama so the results of such talk are fairly obvious.

So this is now how many acts of domestic terrorism in the last couple of years? Wasn't more then a month ago someone was touting how Obama has not had an act of terrorism on his watch, I beg to differ.

And another thing I never called the shooter a liberal nor did I think it was a conservative. I called it like I saw it.

My response has nothing to do with politics, it has everything to do with your cold political response to something that should transcend all our politics into an area where we feel nothing except compassion for the victims of a heinous crime.

My response has nothing to do with politics, it has everything to do with your cold political response to something that should transcend all our politics into an area where we feel nothing except compassion for the victims of a heinous crime.

Do theses words mirror what you said earlier?

No wait you did say those words so fuck off hypocrite

here's a simpler explanation.. some yahoo couldn't tell the difference between a sikh and a muslim and spent too much time listening to the idiots tell him all muslims are out to kill him.

And the likely explanation, having nothing to do with ‘the government.’

Well I don't believe the government is behind it but it could be because the government has divided the country like not since the civil war. Us against them is the new campaign theme for Obama so the results of such talk are fairly obvious.

So this is now how many acts of domestic terrorism in the last couple of years? Wasn't more then a month ago someone was touting how Obama has not had an act of terrorism on his watch, I beg to differ.

And you’re as reprehensible as the OP, unsurprisingly.

Forum List

Back