Another shooting

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers
Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Got to create a crisis to push your agenda.

Big time. The right wingers are going after Indians now thinking their garments resemble those of Muslims.

When will the killings from the radical right stop??

Gunman opens fire at Sikh temple near Milwaukee, kills 6, is slain by officers | Nation/World | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

This shit is starting to become ridiculous. I would not be surprised too find out that the shooting are government supported.

Big time. The right wingers are going after Indians now thinking their garments resemble those of Muslims.

Nope it's the leftwing atheists that hate people who believe in a higher power other than the govenrment......but thanks for the nice display of projection!

When did they start?

I have a very good memory
Emanual don't let a good crisis go to waste
Democrats obama Clinton holder got to do something about guns going into Mexico
All the time it was their gun running allowing the guns to go into mexico
Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?

The we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.
So got to use a crisis to get support for the gun control agenda.
You're crazy if you disagree.

government supported?

fuck you..

And fuck you and your democrats that will not allow a crisis to go to waste.

you are here using this to play victim in some mass conspiracy that the government supports these shootings to get at your guns.

Fuck you for being alive.

I'm not a victim , bitch I just see it for what it is.

Then we have obama saying he is working on gun control but has to do it under the radar.
For the time obama was a state senator he was anti gun am I supposed to believe that he changed over night just after winning the election?

The we have obama saying he wants to sign the UN small treaty, but back down when he was directed by congress not too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLAXcv59Br8&feature=g-u-u]BREAKING: 4 Man Team Carried Out Massacre Says Eyewitness! - YouTube[/ame]

I would post a link but can't yet. Its in Infowars website.

Witnesses say 4 armed gunman in all black attack was well coordinated...does sound like military men. Course media and police are claiming 1 gunman that they just happened to kill. Don't want your patsy alive I suppose.

I've seen it reported that the shooter is a "domestic terrorist". Does anyone know anything about the shooter?

This is him with his mother on his left.

129-0419080454-tsa-search.jpg
Tea-Party-Terrorist.jpg

I would post a link but can't yet. Its in Infowars website.

Witnesses say 4 armed gunman in all black attack was well coordinated...does sound like military men. Course media and police are claiming 1 gunman that they just happened to kill. Don't want your patsy alive I suppose.

Look at the post before your's.

And fuck you and your democrats that will not allow a crisis to go to waste.

you are here using this to play victim in some mass conspiracy that the government supports these shootings to get at your guns.

go play chicken with a bus and save the world from your stupidity.

go play chicken with a bus and save the world from your stupidity.

How about I play chicken with you? You fucking stupid bitch see it for what it is. Got to create a crisis to push that anti gun agenda.
It is what it is. Too many mass shootings to be a cowinkedink

Last edited:
I've seen it reported that the shooter is a "domestic terrorist". Does anyone know anything about the shooter?

Reports are showing "Tattoos on the body of the slain Sikh temple gunman and certain biographical details led the FBI to treat the attack at a Milwaukee-area temple as an act of domestic terrorism, officials said Sunday"

Officials: Sikh temple shooting an act of "domestic terrorism" - latimes.com

That sounds like nicely put "It was a radical right wing neo-nazi/teabagger responsible for the massacre.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back