Another Sellout Hurts Blacks in America

But you, an ardent anti-white racist warrior, cannot muster condemnation of them and your silence screams support. Like I said, it would greatly improve your credibility as such if you would do it, but I won't hold my breath.
The policies of the Democratic party are not racist , racists do not control the Democratic party, and the leaders of the Democratic party are not racist. You and those like you manufacture racism in Democrats, I know what real racism is and when I see a Democrst doing exactly the same things I see from Republicans, I'll speak about it. My credibility is just fine abd I am not concerned about having credibility with the white right wing.
Who was dumb enough to bring him on board after Quid Pro's racist comments about him. Must have been real fun around the Thanksgiving table after Quid Pro got a snoot full of booze and started cranking them out.
The only quid pro was trump. And the fact Obama was not offended by Biden is all that matters, not fake whining from the republican right wing who is trying to point fingers at Democrats for racism with the intent to fool enough blacks into voting for republicans so they can implement their racist agenda.

Who hates his guts. That does nothing to hide or change what he said.
It doesn't appear that Harris hates Biden. And it does make a difference.

So was TRUMP!, yet you have nothing to say about Byrd and whole lot of whining about TRUMP!, who never JOINED the KKK, much less ascended to high levels within the organization.
Byrd denounced the KKK and aplogized then fought hard for civil rights for the rest of his life. Trump still thinks the Central Park 5 need to be executed and refused to do what eveey other president has done in modern history-speak to the NAACP. Or the Urban League, SCLC, National Black Journalists, and various other non white groups. Trump was endorsed by tghe KKK and as we saw on 1-6, he had the support of white supremacists.

Very shallow analysis.

You haven’t addressed why the NAACP opposed it. You haven’t addressed why it was ever even proposed. Chances are, you have no clue.

But you’re always willing to denigrate anyone for anything if it offends your petty notions of what is “good” for people of color.

More than likely it's because the local courts and DA's in Jackson aren't doing their fucking jobs.

More than likely it's because the local courts and DA's in Jackson aren't doing their fucking jobs.
I did a little background reading on this matter. And I have to admit that I find it a bit suspicious. The opposition to the special court may have a valid basis.

That said, I doubt that the OP grasped even that much in his typically racist opening post.

The policies of the Democratic party are not racist , racists do not control the Democratic party, and the leaders of the Democratic party are not racist. You and those like you manufacture racism in Democrats, I know what real racism is and when I see a Democrst doing exactly the same things I see from Republicans, I'll speak about it. My credibility is just fine abd I am not concerned about having credibility with the white right wing.
When I read this, I hear someone who is willing to excuse white racists if they belong to a particular political party, that SOME white racists are okay while others need to be run out of town on a rail, depending on which political party they belong to.

And why is that? The same animus drives democrat and Republican racists, the same hatred of and disdain for the black population. You refuse to see the paternalistic contempt from the democrats for what it is, and that's really sad. The struggle black Americans face is very real, but you're cheapening it by excusing racists if they belong to the same political party as you. I see the same thing from feminist groups who claim to champion women but will not criticize Muslim countries that officially classify women as property and worth about as much as a working animal, who execute rape victims. If the democrat party is sympathetic to a country or religion that oppresses women, most feminist groups will say nothing about them. There are gay organizations who do the same thing, proclaiming solidarity with those would gleefully throw them from the roofs of buildings or hang them.
The only quid pro was trump. And the fact Obama was not offended by Biden is all that matters, not fake whining from the republican right wing who is trying to point fingers at Democrats for racism with the intent to fool enough blacks into voting for republicans so they can implement their racist agenda.
And how do you know Obama was not offended by Biden? Just choosing him for VP means nothing, because that's a political appointment, not a BFF situation. The VP is job security for the president, as he wants someone that nobody wants to be the actual president, to make them think twice before impeaching him. Note that Pence did not fulfill that role for TRUMP!, because nobody was worried about him being president. How do you think Harris got the job? Certainly not because she is a skilled, internationally known and adept politician that the majority of Americans would be comfortable with knowing she has the authority of the Oval Office.
It doesn't appear that Harris hates Biden. And it does make a difference.
She didn't like him fighting bussing when she was a child going to school. Based on what I see you write, that should have disqualified him for life.
Byrd denounced the KKK and aplogized then fought hard for civil rights for the rest of his life. Trump still thinks the Central Park 5 need to be executed and refused to do what eveey other president has done in modern history-speak to the NAACP. Or the Urban League, SCLC, National Black Journalists, and various other non white groups. Trump was endorsed by tghe KKK and as we saw on 1-6, he had the support of white supremacists.
Anyone can endorse anyone. Quid Pro Joe is a lifelong racist and you have very little to say about him or any other racist democrat, solely because of their political party. That's the bottom line.

Let's put it this way, if David Duke were to denounce the KKK and apologize, would you vote for him, give him props, ignore his racist past? If your natural reaction is disgust and to cringe at the thought of doing that, well, think about it.

This one in Mississippi. A black Reagan appointee has now allowed the state of Mississippi to create a special state court only for Jackson.

View attachment 881986

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A federal judge has ruled that he will allow Mississippi officials to move forward with creating a state-run court in part of the majority-Black capital city of Jackson, over objections from the NAACP.

Attorneys for the civil rights organization had sued on behalf of several Jackson residents, saying the new court undermines democracy because local voters or local elected officials won’t choose its judge or prosecutors.

These are the types that hinder progress in race relations.
I was certain that when i clicked on this thread title, it was going to be about Claudine Gay. :dunno:

See this is what is amazing about republicans, all you can do is tell us what democrats haven't done. What have republicans done? I have asked over and over for some policies and all I keep hearing is republicans trying to tell us what democrats aren't doing.
What has your demklan done?

What has your demklan done?
First black POTUS - Democrat
First black VPOTUS - Democrat
First black SC Justice - Democrat
First black female SC Justice - Democrat
CRA - signed by a Democrat POTUS
VRA - Signed by a Democrat POTUS
Pew research shows black folks do better under Democrat POTUS.
Scholars.org also shows that black folks do better under Democrats.

Now tell me all the great things the Republican Party has done in the last 60yrs for black folks.

Why Jackson blacks are turning to Trump. They don't care about IM2 and the other con artists and their crackpot agendas.

Safer than 4% of U.S. neighborhoods.

rotflmao

Jackson, MS crime analytics

With a crime rate of 44 per one thousand residents, Jackson has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 23.

82 % black, but a latino population that has tripled in the last few years to almost 4%.

Why Jackson blacks are turning to Trump. They don't care about IM2 and the other con artists and their crackpot agendas.

rotflmao

Jackson, MS crime analytics

With a crime rate of 44 per one thousand residents, Jackson has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes - from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One's chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 23.

82 % black, but a latino population that has tripled in the last few years to almost 4%.
Blacks in Mississippi are definetly not turning to trump or Republicans.

First black POTUS - Democrat
First black VPOTUS - Democrat
First black SC Justice - Democrat
First black female SC Justice - Democrat
CRA - signed by a Democrat POTUS
VRA - Signed by a Democrat POTUS
Pew research shows black folks do better under Democrat POTUS.
Scholars.org also shows that black folks do better under Democrats.

Now tell me all the great things the Republican Party has done in the last 60yrs for black folks.
so they finally caught up with the GOP...only took them a 100 years.

but what does Obama getting elected, do for black folks? How's the first female black judge do anything for black folks?

This one in Mississippi. A black Reagan appointee has now allowed the state of Mississippi to create a special state court only for Jackson.

View attachment 881986

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) — A federal judge has ruled that he will allow Mississippi officials to move forward with creating a state-run court in part of the majority-Black capital city of Jackson, over objections from the NAACP.

Attorneys for the civil rights organization had sued on behalf of several Jackson residents, saying the new court undermines democracy because local voters or local elected officials won’t choose its judge or prosecutors.

These are the types that hinder progress in race relations.
Fucking coon.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
so they finally caught up with the GOP...only took them a 100 years.

but what does Obama getting elected, do for black folks? How's the first female black judge do anything for black folks?
They passed the GOP when they sIgned the Civil Rights Act. We were Republicans for 100 years and all we got was Jim Crow. So you Republicans need to put down your lies because you ain't going to fool many blacks with yur garbage.

They passed the GOP when they sIgned the Civil Rights Act. We were Republicans for 100 years and all we got was Jim Crow. So you Republicans need to put down your lies because you ain't going to fool many blacks with yur garbage.
what did they do to "pass the GOP?" what have they done since joining the GOP in the 1960s in joining (for the first) a Civil Rights and Voting rights bill

what did they do to "pass the GOP?" what have they done since joining the GOP in the 1960s in joining (for the first) a Civil Rights and Voting rights bill
All we got from being republican was Jim Crow. I don't have to say any more than that. If you are so obtuse to believe that Democrats have done nothing and that the current republican party is interested in improving the quaity of life for blacks, then you are beyond help.

Not to get into in about Miss laws .... but people should realize the OP link deals with a misdemeanor court. Originally the court would have been geographically limited to the area right around the state capital and courthouse and admin buildings, and there always has been a "capital police" force .... and it's grown and the city (Jackson) has grown smaller and poorer. So it now encompasses nearly half the city, (including where I live and it's not unpopular. My rep, who happens to be an African American D voted FOR it. (And actually we may be getting better economically)

IF on the small chance anyone is interested in THE ACTUAL ISSUE AND what the state sup ct ruled the legislature may not to is .....
actual criminal and trial courts must have elected judges, but as has always been the case, the Sup Ct can, and does, appoint judges in emergencies, and the governor fills vacancies pending elections.

"¶58. After review, we agree with Saunders that Section 1 of House Bill 1020 violates Article 6, Section 153, of the Mississippi Constitution's express requirement that “[t]he judges of the circuit ... courts shall be elected by the people” for “a term of four years.”
Sanders v. State, 371 So.3d 604 (Miss. September 21, 2023)

Saunders, et al. v. Mississippi

As to "why" "misdeameanor" courts are different from actual criminal/civil courts .... the answer is above.

As to the OP link, it deals with the plaintiffs' efforts to get a federal court to weigh in, because they didn't like the actual win the plaintiffs got in the state sup ct.

Not to get into in about Miss laws .... but people should realize the OP link deals with a misdemeanor court. Originally the court would have been geographically limited to the area right around the state capital and courthouse and admin buildings, and there always has been a "capital police" force .... and it's grown and the city (Jackson) has grown smaller and poorer. So it now encompasses nearly half the city, (including where I live and it's not unpopular. My rep, who happens to be an African American D voted FOR it. (And actually we may be getting better economically)

IF on the small chance anyone is interested in THE ACTUAL ISSUE AND what the state sup ct ruled the legislature may not to is .....
actual criminal and trial courts must have elected judges, but as has always been the case, the Sup Ct can, and does, appoint judges in emergencies, and the governor fills vacancies pending elections.

"¶58. After review, we agree with Saunders that Section 1 of House Bill 1020 violates Article 6, Section 153, of the Mississippi Constitution's express requirement that “[t]he judges of the circuit ... courts shall be elected by the people” for “a term of four years.”
Sanders v. State, 371 So.3d 604 (Miss. September 21, 2023)

Saunders, et al. v. Mississippi

As to "why" "misdeameanor" courts are different from actual criminal/civil courts .... the answer is above.

As to the OP link, it deals with the plaintiffs' efforts to get a federal court to weigh in, because they didn't like the actual win the plaintiffs got in the state sup ct.
Anything that furthers discrinionation cannot be excused.

Forum List

Back