Another Sellout Hurts Blacks in America

lol….thanks for proving my point. Blacks who refused to play along are sellout. I mean, black people cannot and should not have independent thinking, right? :auiqs.jpg:
You mean boot lickers for white folks, is that what you call playing along. Explain to me how you can be an independent thinker in a party that looks down on you and pushes you to the back of the party. Why do you think only 6% of black folks in this country are republican.

You mean boot lickers for white folks, is that what you call playing along. Explain to me how you can be an independent thinker in a party that looks down on you and pushes you to the back of the party. Why do you think only 6% of black folks in this country are republican.
How many years Democrats promised to make black lives better now? 70 plus years and blacks are continuing to fall behind other groups. You want to continue with the 94% of supporting Democrats, by all means.

How many years Democrats promised to make black lives better now? 70 plus years and blacks are continuing to fall behind other groups. You want to continue with the 94% of supporting Democrats, by all means.
See this is what is amazing about republicans, all you can do is tell us what democrats haven't done. What have republicans done? I have asked over and over for some policies and all I keep hearing is republicans trying to tell us what democrats aren't doing.

See this is what is amazing about republicans, all you can do is tell us what democrats haven't done. What have republicans done? I have asked over and over for some policies and all I keep hearing is republicans trying to tell us what democrats aren't doing.
Easy, Democrats told blacks whatever Republicans are doing is racist. Here's a hint for you. There are many things a person can accomplish in life instead of waiting for someone or something to deliver a miracle.

When I purchased my house and car, I didn't wait for the government help, which is scary as hell. I work, made sacrifices, and save enough to buy those things which I believe are necessities for me.

Attorneys for the civil rights organization had sued on behalf of several Jackson residents, saying the new court undermines democracy because local voters or local elected officials won’t choose its judge or prosecutors.
So dumbass low IQ Negroes won't be able to vote in dumbass low IQ hate filled Negro judges and prosecutors to let all the dumbass low IQ Negro criminals to go free like in other Democrat controlled shitholes? O Lordy Lordy! White Man keeping the Black Man down! Oh wait, not in this case.

I've seen a travel video of Jackson MS., wow, what a shithole. They have potholes so wide and deep that residents put garbage cans in them as a reminder to drivers, one guy planted a tree in one and the tree is still growing there.
I've been to Chicago talk about bad roads, then you also have to worry about getting shot.

I've been to Chicago talk about bad roads, then you also have to worry about getting shot.
Only if you go into certain parts of Chicago, far, far away from the tourist zones.

You and yours would never go to these locations, and yes, many of the roads in this state are shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Said by someone who has never been black.

This judge is a Republican.
Yes, yes, we're all familiar with how you routinely lambaste Republicans while excusing overtly racist democrats. If you were to exhibit across the board condemnation of white racism, even when found in democrats, you'd have more credibility to opine on the subject. Case in point:

Bubba Clinton and his wife, famous for supporting the Confederate flag in Arkansas and cozy with KKK Byrd. You say nothing. Quid Pro Joe Biden, famous for making multiple public racist statements. You say nothing.

TRUMP!, honored by the NAACP. You screech bloody murder.

Yes, yes, we're all familiar with how you routinely lambaste Republicans while excusing overtly racist democrats. If you were to exhibit across the board condemnation of white racism, even when found in democrats, you'd have more credibility to opine on the subject. Case in point:

Bubba Clinton and his wife, famous for supporting the Confederate flag in Arkansas and cozy with KKK Byrd. You say nothing. Quid Pro Joe Biden, famous for making multiple public racist statements. You say nothing.

TRUMP!, honored by the NAACP. You screech bloody murder.
Nobody supports racist Democrats. Byrd left the KKK, and Biden served under a black president and has a black vice president. Robert Byrd was honored by the NAACP. But look at Trump now, when he was president he refused to speak at 4 NAACP conventions. Stop whining,

I have to worry about bad roads and being shot in Clay Center Kansas.

Easy, Democrats told blacks whatever Republicans are doing is racist. Here's a hint for you. There are many things a person can accomplish in life instead of waiting for someone or something to deliver a miracle.

When I purchased my house and car, I didn't wait for the government help, which is scary as hell. I work, made sacrifices, and save enough to buy those things which I believe are necessities for me.
Whoop dee do, black folks do that everyday inspite of. Damn, I guess that means I can't post anything the republicans have done so let's talk about something else.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Whites have recieved trillions in government help in the last century alone. So don't lecture blacks about how you didn't wait for government help.

The republican agenda is racist. MAGA is a call to return to overt racism. That's just the way it is.

"Sellout" assumes he owes blacks something. What is it you think he owes to blacks, OP?

Whites have recieved trillions in government help in the last century alone. So don't lecture blacks about how you didn't wait for government help.

The republican agenda is racist. MAGA is a call to return to overt racism. That's just the way it is.
Tired trite lies from the racist lil im.2 don’t exactly make for compelling “arguments.”

The OP's a bit late to this story. The Mississippi Sup Ct ruled months ago that the State may not just appoint circuit judges without specifying some .... need, and elections need to be scheduled. Although special, temporary circuit judges have been around in Miss and other states for ..... a long time.

I believe J. Wingate was weighing in on a municipal (or misdemeanor) court.

More importantly, J Wingate is the judge overseeing the EPA and DOJ takeover of Jackson's water system though a consent decree that has long held Jackson responsible for .... an utter failure with raw sewage leaking from the treatment plant into the river. Only about 60% of us in Jackson actually pay our water bills. The rest think it's something like welfare, I guess. Then they get mad when the water mains break and there's no money to fix them.

The State constitution mandates the capital be in Jackson, and the legislators are tired of portapotties. And crime. Me too.

The OP's a bit late to this story. The Mississippi Sup Ct ruled months ago that the State may not just appoint circuit judges without specifying some .... need, and elections need to be scheduled. Although special, temporary circuit judges have been around in Miss and other states for ..... a long time.

I believe J. Wingate was weighing in on a municipal (or misdemeanor) court.

More importantly, J Wingate is the judge overseeing the EPA and DOJ takeover of Jackson's water system though a consent decree that has long held Jackson responsible for .... an utter failure with raw sewage leaking from the treatment plant into the river. Only about 60% of us in Jackson actually pay our water bills. The rest think it's something like welfare, I guess. Then they get mad when the water mains break and there's no money to fix them.

The State constitution mandates the capital be in Jackson, and the legislators are tired of portapotties. And crime. Me too.
The problem in Mississippi is deeper than this. The white government in that state still carries a grudge from integration. Perhaps if the state wasn't diverting money to help the poor to Brett Farve things would be different. And that's what blacks in Jackson arr tired of.

‘A profound betrayal of trust’: Why Jackson’s water system is broken​

How a shrinking city, aging infrastructure and racism left thousands of Jacksonians without water for weeks.

by Anna Wolfe

Two generations of white and wealth flight out of Jackson has reduced the built-in revenue that officials say the water system needs just to maintain full operations, including hiring personnel — let alone to make a dent in an estimated $1 billion worth of needed upgrades.

The city’s bungled attempt to revamp its water meter and billing system through a $90 million contract with German-based manufacturer Siemens only worsened the water department’s cash flow — not to mention public confidence — while any outside investment in the capital city has come at a crawl.

“And we all know why,” Roberts, the activist, said. “Nobody wants to invest in Jackson because of who runs Jackson and who lives in Jackson. Because white folks don’t dominate here anymore. They just want to keep on letting stuff break until we break and go away. That’s what it feels like.”

They can't run a dog shelter. Literally.

There was actually a D running against an unpopular R governor and ..... the election commissioner in Jackson didn't know she had to print ballots.

It's not race, it's basic competence and graft.

But thanks for playing "blame whitey for your own failure."

ps, there are white and black people working to make this place work.

They can't run a dog shelter. Literally.

There was actually a D running against an unpopular R governor and ..... the election commissioner in Jackson didn't know she had to print ballots.

It's not race, it's basic competence and graft.

But thanks for playing "blame whitey for your own failure."

ps, there are white and black people working to make this place work.
If you talk about basic competence then you leave out most of the white Mississippi legislature and the governor. I don't have to blame whitey, American history blames whitey. You cite one example and if I cite David Duke then claimed that because of him all whites are racist, you'd whine like Chardonnay. My failure is better than your achievements son. So don't try that tactic again.

Nobody supports racist Democrats.
But you, an ardent anti-white racist warrior, cannot muster condemnation of them and your silence screams support. Like I said, it would greatly improve your credibility as such if you would do it, but I won't hold my breath.
Byrd left the KKK, and Biden served under a black president
Who was dumb enough to bring him on board after Quid Pro's racist comments about him. Must have been real fun around the Thanksgiving table after Quid Pro got a snoot full of booze and started cranking them out.
and has a black vice president.
Who hates his guts. That does nothing to hide or change what he said.
Robert Byrd was honored by the NAACP.
So was TRUMP!, yet you have nothing to say about Byrd and whole lot of whining about TRUMP!, who never JOINED the KKK, much less ascended to high levels within the organization.
But look at Trump now, when he was president he refused to speak at 4 NAACP conventions. Stop whining,
And there it is, the inevitable and ongoing efforts to whitewash democrat racism, all because you march under their flag. Need we continue pointing out examples of democrats being racist that you ignore?

Forum List

Back