Another sad story that has a happy ending because of our right ...

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
... to protect ourselves.

A Georgia homeowner fatally shot three teenagers who were purportedly trying to rob him and two others on Monday night, officials said.

The teenagers — ages 15, 16 and 16 — approached the residence in Conyers, a city roughly 25 miles southeast of Atlanta, with their faces covered in masks, according to the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office.

The trio "attempted to rob three individuals in the front yard" of the home, and one of the teenagers "brandished a gun and fired shots" at those in the front yard.

One of the intended victims of the attempted robbery returned fire, shooting all three teenagers, authorities said in a news release. One of the teenagers died at the scene, while the two others died at a nearby hospital.
Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 teens in masks who tried to rob him, sheriff's office says

I’m glad the victims were able to stop these thugs from victimizing anyone else.

A Georgia homeowner fatally shot three teenagers who were purportedly trying to rob him and two others on Monday night, officials said.

The teenagers — ages 15, 16 and 16 — approached the residence in Conyers, a city roughly 25 miles southeast of Atlanta, with their faces covered in masks, according to the Rockdale County Sheriff's Office.

The trio "attempted to rob three individuals in the front yard" of the home, and one of the teenagers "brandished a gun and fired shots" at those in the front yard.

One of the intended victims of the attempted robbery returned fire, shooting all three teenagers, authorities said in a news release. One of the teenagers died at the scene, while the two others died at a nearby hospital.
Georgia homeowner fatally shoots 3 teens in masks who tried to rob him, sheriff's office says

I’m glad the victims were able to stop these thugs from victimizing anyone else.
15yr. olds can't go to the local gun range and practice, Homeowner probably did 3 for 3 is good shootin" Proof that gun control is making sure you hit all of your targets. No more robberies from them, how many were they actually responsible for?

15yr. olds can't go to the local gun range and practice, Homeowner probably did 3 for 3 is good shootin" Proof that gun control is making sure you hit all of your targets. No more robberies from them, how many were they actually responsible for?
Who knows. I’m willing to bet it wasn’t their first time, and sure it’ll be their last.

I was impressed with the victim being able to save taxpayers the expense of court costs with his accuracy.

Forum List

Back