Another refugee from Yahoo

Oralloy

Rookie
Mar 5, 2013
Michigan
Hi, I'm another refugee from Yahoo.

I haven't really been a regular of the particular group that is migrating here for the past 10 years, but I have a lot of old friends in that group that I'd hate to lose touch with.

On Yahoo, I went by "Uzi_45ACP", an ID that I picked just after Columbine to emphasize my hardline pro-gun position.

But away from Yahoo I usually go by Oralloy, which was the WWII codename for weapons-grade uranium 235. It's short for Oak Ridge Alloy.

As for politics, I'm a Democrat, but I'm one of those Democrats that is to the right of most Republicans on a lot of issues.

Welcome aboard Oralloy!! Make yourself at home and enjoy our little corner of the Wild Wild West. Have fun!

I haven't really been a regular of the particular group that is migrating here for the past 10 years, but I have a lot of old friends in that group that I'd hate to lose touch with.

On Yahoo, I went by "Uzi_45ACP", an ID that I picked just after Columbine to emphasize my hardline pro-gun position.

But away from Yahoo I usually go by Oralloy, which was the WWII codename for weapons-grade uranium 235. It's short for Oak Ridge Alloy.

As for politics, I'm a Democrat, but I'm one of those Democrats that is to the right of most Republicans on a lot of issues.

You're to the right of most Republicans but vote Democrat.

You do know that Mitt was counting on you?

:D

Good to see you here Uzi. The more voices of rationality, the better.

Welcome to USMB, Oralloy. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Hmmm....

A refugee from what?

Just a thought.

Welcome to my nightmare. Hey that was a song wasn't it? Alice Cooper!

Oh, yeah? Well let's get right to it - I am one of a number of liberals here. Are you for us or against us?

Just kidding - welcome to USMB. (Now take your hard line gun position and stuff it. ;))

Forum List

Back