Another record! June was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth

258876438-3141142492783018-8971542487830656585-n.jpg
I like nuclear power.

Your link goes to a page that belongs to OpentheWord.org, a Christian organization. My links all go to NASA pages. Why did you think you had to go through OpentheWord.org?
maybe because that was one of the few telling the truth. Don't you understand? NASA is in on the hoax. But even if we are affecting the climate, the harm the US is doing is tiny compared to China and you libs never mention trying to stop China from polluting. Why is that?

I have no masters. You're projecting.
wrong, if you believe that human activity is changing the planet's climate then you are a slave to your brainwashing masters. Human activity is polluting the planet is many places, but there is no proven direct link between pollution and climate. That is what you libs refuse to accept. and BTW there is no way you are going to control my thermostat from DC, or my water use, or my gas use. You assholes want a revolution, try that shit on the american people.

wrong, if you believe that human activity is changing the planet's climate then you are a slave to your brainwashing masters.
If you do not, then you have rejected mainstream science just as clearly as flat-Earthers and creationists
Human activity is polluting the planet is many places, but there is no proven direct link between pollution and climate.
It's called the greenhouse effect Whizzo.
That is what you libs refuse to accept.
You are the one refusing to accept.
and BTW there is no way you are going to control my thermostat from DC, or my water use, or my gas use. You assholes want a revolution, try that shit on the american people.
That's getting to be an old, tired and feeble threat.

the whole "it is hotter than it used to be" whine is old, of course it is hotter the planet is 1 degree warmer than it was a hundred years ago. that means warmer summers. but it doesn't explain colder winters now does it?

the whole "it is hotter than it used to be" whine is old, of course it is hotter the planet is 1 degree warmer than it was a hundred years ago. that means warmer summers. but it doesn't explain colder winters now does it?
Was the winter colder? Do you have a link? Let's see what I can find.

Well, nothing really. On what did you base your comments? Could you post it here?

entry-cm_813-image.jpg

decadal-global-temps-1881s-2011s.png

oceanprofile_tempBalmaseda1960-2008.jpg

If you do not, then you have rejected mainstream science just as clearly as flat-Earthers and creationists

It's called the greenhouse effect Whizzo.

You are the one refusing to accept.

That's getting to be an old, tired and feeble threat.
one final question: Gore in 2009 said that by 2013 there would be no ice at the north pole due to man made climate change, is there ice at the north pole today in 2023? yes or no. Was Gore lying or was he scamming you?

Was the winter colder? Do you have a link? Let's see what I can find.

Well, nothing really. On what did you base your comments? Could you post it here?

entry-cm_813-image.jpg

Nice charts, who made them? what is the makers agenda. if true, how exactly are humans causing it?

Nice charts, who made them? what is the makers agenda. if true, how exactly are humans causing it?
By emitting billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere and thereby enhancing the greenhouse effect.

My apologies

entry-cm_813-image.jpg

Every person on earth is giving off heat and creating CO2. Irresponsible people keep having kids they can't support, so they can get the government assistance they use for their drugs. Extra people make extra heat, just jam 20 people into your kitchen and see what happens. But our liberal politicians keep encouraging this unacceptable behavior that feeds laziness, wastefulness and unaccountability. Maybe the lady at AOCs town hall meeting was right when she said we have to "eat the babies".

By emitting billions of tons of CO2 into the atmosphere and thereby enhancing the greenhouse effect.
except that CO2 makes up .039% of the atomosphere and was at that same level 100,000 years ago. BTW, CO2 is not a pollutant, without it there could be no life of any kind on earth.

except that CO2 makes up .039% of the atomosphere and was at that same level 100,000 years ago. BTW, CO2 is not a pollutant, without it there could be no life of any kind on earth.
Oh please.

CO2 makes up 0.042% of the atmosphere. The LD50 for dioxin is 107 uG/kG or 0.0000107% of your body mass.

CO2 has not been at its current level in over 3 million years. And its maximum rate of change during glacial cycles over the last million years was about 7 ppm per century. The current rate of change is 243 ppm per century

CO2 is not necessary for YOUR life and will kill you at levels above 4%

These arguments were stupid the first 50 times your denier buddies tried to make them. Please move on.

Oh please.

CO2 makes up 0.042% of the atmosphere. The LD50 for dioxin is 107 uG/kG or 0.0000107% of your body mass.

CO2 has not been at its current level in over 3 million years. And its maximum rate of change during glacial cycles over the last million years was about 7 ppm per century. The current rate of change is 243 ppm per century

These arguments were stupid the first 50 times your denier buddies tried to make them. Please move on.

Let me know when it hits 2%.

The Evidence Is Clear, Denying It Isn't Helping Anyone.

This is terrifying news. We need to take action now before it's too late.

Our planet is in trouble and we are all responsible for fixing it.
Governments aren't doing enough.

Individual actions matter too. We should reduce our carbon footprint by using public transportation or electric cars instead of gasoline ones, reducing energy consumption at home etc.

The transition to electric cars is threatened if Donald Trump becomes president because he lives in the 20th century. He advocates gasoline cars only.
He came out against electric cars last week.

If you believe humans have a significant impact in a global warming, Donald Trump is not your candidate.

No it didn’t, and you can’t prove it with data

Forum List

Back