Another record! June was the hottest month ever recorded on Earth

OMG thank goodness democrat sponser china is building hundreds of new coal fired plants...they weill help stave off global warming no doubt

The Chinese know Co2 does nothing. They probably read the FBI case against the warmers that homO hid in the closet 2012....

The current rate of change is 243 ppm per century

which has resulted in precisely ZERO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE according to highly correlated satellite and balloon data.

Global Warming is really doing a great job "HIDING" its "heat." It must be WAY UNDER THE OCEAN, just ask flopper, who claims the reason why non-coastal coral is 100% fine is because Global Warming hasn't gotten to it yet...

YOU and FLOPPER need to get on the same page. You are both lying in TWO DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS...

then you have rejected mainstream science

Noticing the satellites and balloons show NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE despite RISING Co2 - rejecting "mainstream" "science"

The problem is that "mainstream science" is politicized FUDGED FRAUD. Government should just publish DATA and not employ fudgebaking politicized liars to fudge it.

You and Toddster.

Nuclear is the most dangerous and expensive form of power. It is not needed since the data proves

Co2 DOES NOTHING.
most of Europe is on nuclear power, it works. its only expensive here because of government regulations and fools that say it is evil.

most of Europe is on nuclear power, it works. its only expensive here because of government regulations and fools that say it is evil.

Yeah, nevermind you have to store its "waste" for 50K years in expensive waste sites nobody wants, that sometimes leak, and cost billions more when they do...

Chernobyl, 3 mile island, what??? Never happened....

There is no clear evidence.

You using data to draw a spurious conclusion is only making the entire movement look more stupid.
You making shit up is only making you look stupid. There are mountains of clear evidence.

Snow on the Hollywood sign - first time in 30 years
Lake Tahoe froze - 30 years
Mt Washington record cold - 90 years

Just because you have a BEAK and a BIRDBRAIN and you PARROT FUDGE, FRAUD, and FLAT OUT LIES does not make you intelligent...

Take it easy on the poor schuck.

He's probably of disciple of cr(d)ick.

All those poor slobs have been bullied by that jackass. They don't have a thought of their own.

I put him (crick a.k.a. dick) on ignore as I'd prefer to reach my own conclusions without his ADD screaming on my computer screen.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
You making shit up is only making you look stupid. There are mountains of clear evidence.
The mountains of clear evidence point to a planet that is uniquely configured for colder temperatures which is why the vast majority of the past 1 million years has been 5C to 8C colder than today. You morons have fallen in love with a flawed computer model that greatly exaggerates (i.e. amplifies) the GHG effect of CO2 despite the annual reminder that we live in an ice age on an icehouse planet.

The Evidence Is Clear, Denying It Isn't Helping Anyone.

This is terrifying news. We need to take action now before it's too late.

Our planet is in trouble and we are all responsible for fixing it.
Governments aren't doing enough.

Individual actions matter too. We should reduce our carbon footprint by using public transportation or electric cars instead of gasoline ones, reducing energy consumption at home etc.

The transition to electric cars is threatened if Donald Trump becomes president because he lives in the 20th century. He advocates gasoline cars only.
He came out against electric cars last week.

If you believe humans have a significant impact in a global warming, Donald Trump is not your candidate.

except,

The Evidence Is Clear, Denying It Isn't Helping Anyone.

This is terrifying news. We need to take action now before it's too late.

Our planet is in trouble and we are all responsible for fixing it.
Governments aren't doing enough.

Individual actions matter too. We should reduce our carbon footprint by using public transportation or electric cars instead of gasoline ones, reducing energy consumption at home etc.

The transition to electric cars is threatened if Donald Trump becomes president because he lives in the 20th century. He advocates gasoline cars only.
He came out against electric cars last week.

If you believe humans have a significant impact in a global warming, Donald Trump is not your candidate.

I had a very pleasant June and my water melons loved the weather

Forum List

Back