Another Reason To Skip The Oscars

Just more SMUT, FILTH and PERVERTED GARBAGE coming from HOLLYWEIRD, the TOILET of America.

No wonder I've only bought 2 new movies all year, when in the past I've bought 2 a month. Hollyweird has turned into a full blown cess pool of PERVERTS and COMMIES.

I guess The Martian, Hateful Eight, and Star Wars are my only go-to-the-movies left this year.

Oscar Nominee Subjects Are Going to Be a Heavy Dose of Lesbians, Transgenders, Pedophile Priests
Yes billy I am sure they will be very concerned by you skipping it this year, maybe they will bring back snow whitey and the seven dwarfs next year for you
OH MY GOD NO... DON'T BRING BACK SOMETHING WHOLESOME... THE FAGS AND TRANNYS WILL RIOT, AND VIEWERSHIP MIGHT GO UP!

Just more SMUT, FILTH and PERVERTED GARBAGE coming from HOLLYWEIRD, the TOILET of America.

No wonder I've only bought 2 new movies all year, when in the past I've bought 2 a month. Hollyweird has turned into a full blown cess pool of PERVERTS and COMMIES.
Why don't you go watch that block buster based on the christian left behind series , it's called : kiss my left behind

I am not sure what is more silly? The fact that people still watch the Oscars or getting upset over an Oscar prediction article?! lol.

I am not sure what is more silly? The fact that people still watch the Oscars or getting upset over an Oscar prediction article?! lol.

Merely pointing out another facet of the ongoing culture shift. Soft, sensitive films about sexual freaks have come into their own.

Merely pointing out another facet of the ongoing culture shift. Soft, sensitive films about sexual freaks have come into their own.

Is it really a cultural shift? The Oscars have nominated many gay and transgender characters over the decades. This isn't anything new and/or shocking. I haven't seen any of these movies so I don't know if they are shitty or not. lol

I didn't say it was new or shocking. I said it's yet another reason to skip the Oscars.

I didn't say it was new or shocking. I said it's yet another reason to skip the Oscars.

I know you didn't, I did. You really can't claim a 'cultural shift' though considering they have honored gay and transgender characters with nominations for decades now. Perhaps you didn't notice the others from the past? Either way, I would rather watch a tree grow than watch The Oscars. It is far too long and painfully dull.

Forum List

Back