Another reason to fear.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
An American Muslim attacks 2 soldiers killing one and the press barely covers it, a white supremacist that is nuts kills a guard and we get nonstop coverage on the danger of right wing extremists in this Country.

There is an agenda at work and it is working.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yeah, the press has NEVER covered Muslims attacking and killing US soldiers.

As much as I hate to say this, an attack against SOLDIERS is not nearly as scary as an attack on INNOCENT CIVILIANS. There is a difference.

As much as I hate to say this, an attack against SOLDIERS is not nearly as scary as an attack on INNOCENT CIVILIANS. There is a difference.

You missed the point, and that soldier was unarmed. It was an act of cowardice like none other.

But the point RGS made is vividly clear. Days and days of coverage of whitey shooting someone, and dropping the muslim gunning down a US soldier like a story on Tanya Harding.

RGS is absolutely right. There's an underlying agenda at work here... against all those bitter, bible thumping, gun clinging, veterans coming home, white conservative TERRORISTS! :eek:

Last edited:
An American Muslim attacks 2 soldiers killing one and the press barely covers it, a white supremacist that is nuts kills a guard and we get nonstop coverage on the danger of right wing extremists in this Country.

Shitting your pants again in terror again, are we?

You missed the point, and that soldier was unarmed. It was an act of cowardice like none other.

But the point RGS made is vividly clear. Days and days of coverage of whitey shooting someone, and dropping the muslim gunning down a US soldier like a story on Tanya Harding.

RGS is absolutely right. There's an underlying agenda at work here... against all those bitter, bible thumping, gun clinging, veterans coming home, conservative TERRORISTS! :eek:

Exactly.

And the murdering at-home terrorist had a whole agenda he shared with the media - he was happy with the act - and urged more Muslim Americans to rise up and do the same.

The national media - hardly a damn word.

They are too busy trying hard to follow through with this right-wing / Republican extremist crap. Where was this kind of thing when there were books and films regarding killing Bush?

I guess one soldier's death is not enough to be newsworthy. Perhaps when a the loss of life is greater the media will perk up a bit. Sadly, that is likely to happen sooner than later. The nation is becoming far too complacent yet again...

Shitting again in a thread with your worthless, inane, pathetic insults aye?

Get a life man, or get the fuck off the board.
MSN-Emoticon-angry-158.gif

I think it has to do with who the attack was against as opposed to the attacker. The museum shooting was an attack against Hebrews and the holocaust. That is a BIG no no.

RGS is absolutely right. There's an underlying agenda at work here... against all those bitter, bible thumping, gun clinging, veterans coming home, conservative TERRORISTS! :eek:

Exactly.

And the murdering at-home terrorist had a whole agenda he shared with the media - he was happy with the act - and urged more Muslim Americans to rise up and do the same.

The national media - hardly a damn word.

They are too busy trying hard to follow through with this right-wing / Republican extremist crap. Where was this kind of thing when there were books and films regarding killing Bush?

I guess one soldier's death is not enough to be newsworthy. Perhaps when a the loss of life is greater the media will perk up a bit. Sadly, that is likely to happen sooner than later. The nation is becoming far too complacent yet again...

I think the country, and especially that lop eared, purple lipped impostor in the White House, is going to be in for a BIG surprise come July 4th. I think these coming Tea Parties will make the last ones look like they didn't happen at all, and I highly doubt they'll end there. When the majority finally finds it's voice, and the majority is and always has been conservative, the liberals in this country that have been fucking everything up are in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:

I'll do what I want, bitch. Don't like it? Cry me a river, build a boat, and float the fuck away.

I'll do what I want, bitch. Don't like it? Cry me a river, build a boat, and float the fuck away.

If I thought you were intelligent enough to fight with, I'd tear you a new one boy. But I don't believe you have the wit to cook your own food.

You're a pathetic hack and a troll, and you've proved that to just about everyone here already.

Nobody takes you seriously idiot.

Last edited:

If I thought you were intelligent enough to fight with, I'd tear you a new one boy. But I don't believe you have the wit to cook your own food.

You're a pathetic hack and a troll, and you've proved that to just about everyone here already.

Wait...nobody on a Republican board that is mainly infiltrated by rightwing retards who think that having a 4th grade education means they are qualified to speak on matters, likes me?

I'm shocked. Shocked that you fine denizens of the internet don't like me. Generally when you show something how much of a fucking retard they are, they don't like you. I never expected anything else from you assholes.

Wait...nobody on a Republican board that is mainly infiltrated by rightwing retards who think that having a 4th grade education means they are qualified to speak on matters, likes me?

I'm shocked. Shocked that you fine denizens of the internet don't like me. Generally when you show something how much of a fucking retard they are, they don't like you. I never expected anything else from you assholes.

No... there's liberals here I like just fine, like Care4all, hell I even like strollingbones. No, it's your MOUTH that's earned you the disdain people have for you here. You RARELY say ANYTHING intelligent. 99% of what you post is simplistic, inane, generic, bull shit and insults.

Yeah you've EARNED your place at the bottom of this board pin head.

No... there's liberals here I like just fine, like Care4all, hell I even like strollingbones. No, it's your MOUTH that's earned you the disdain people have for you here. You RARELY say ANYTHING intelligent. 99% of what you post is simplistic, inane, generic, bull shit and insults.

Oh, poor baby. Do I not cuddle you enough when you say something incredibly retarded? Next time I tell you in detail why you are an intellectual midget, I'll be sure to throw in some hearts too.

<3<3<3

Aw, what's the matter? That trash-whore Maggie not here to back you up?

Aw, what's the matter" That trash-whore Maggie not here to back you up?

Stay classy.

Oh, poor baby. Do I not cuddle you enough when you say something incredibly retarded? Next time I tell you in detail why you are an intellectual midget, I'll be sure to throw in some hearts too.

<3<3<3

............... :blahblah: ............... :talktothehand: ...............
idiot-0011.gif

There are some pretty obvious points that the usual nut balls overlook. One attack was on a military target, by the very enemy the military is engaged with. Sure would have been nice if they would have killed him first, but it didn't go down that way. We did not declare war on a coutry, if you recall, we declared war on a group of people scattered all around, including here. It's a war casualty. Radical Islamist are killing American soldiers everyday. Had he killed civilians, it would be a different story. It's a tragedy, but it's a tragedy in an on going war against these people.

The other incident was carried out on a civilian. The very definition of terrorism is the use of violence against civilians for politcal ends.

One is a terrorist act, one is a military attack. That's the difference.

Dumb ass, the board is heavier to the left then the right and most of the mods are even left side. You are an ignorant turd. By the way, as to being afraid? Nope. I have the means to make any government attempt to falsely imprison me pay for that attempt.

There are some pretty obvious points that the usual nut balls overlook. One attack was on a military target, by the very enemy the military is engaged with. Sure would have been nice if they would have killed him first, but it didn't go down that way. We did not declare war on a coutry, if you recall, we declared war on a group of people scattered all around, including here. It's a war casualty. Radical Islamist are killing American soldiers everyday. Had he killed civilians, it would be a different story. It's a tragedy, but it's a tragedy in an on going war against these people.

The other incident was carried out on a civilian. The very definition of terrorism is the use of violence against civilians for politcal ends.

One is a terrorist act, one is a military attack. That's the difference.

Deflection and semantics. You completely ignored the OP.

And I want to THANK YOU for helping me keep the message alive in your sig line. I can only fit so much in mine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back