Another reason to fear.

If I thought you were intelligent enough to fight with, I'd tear you a new one boy. But I don't believe you have the wit to cook your own food.

You're a pathetic hack and a troll, and you've proved that to just about everyone here already.

Nobody takes you seriously idiot.

Wait...nobody on a Republican board that is mainly infiltrated by rightwing retards who think that having a 4th grade education means they are qualified to speak on matters, likes me?

I'm shocked. Shocked that you fine denizens of the internet don't like me. Generally when you show something how much of a fucking retard they are, they don't like you. I never expected anything else from you assholes.

No... there's liberals here I like just fine, like Care4all, hell I even like strollingbones. No, it's your MOUTH that's earned you the disdain people have for you here. You RARELY say ANYTHING intelligent. 99% of what you post is simplistic, inane, generic, bull shit and insults.

Yeah you've EARNED your place at the bottom of this board pin head.

and EVERY thread you are in Nik....the same shit happens....even moderate Dems on this board say your a moron....dont you get it yet?....you are a MORON....

Wait...nobody on a Republican board that is mainly infiltrated by rightwing retards who think that having a 4th grade education means they are qualified to speak on matters, likes me?

I'm shocked. Shocked that you fine denizens of the internet don't like me. Generally when you show something how much of a fucking retard they are, they don't like you. I never expected anything else from you assholes.

No... there's liberals here I like just fine, like Care4all, hell I even like strollingbones. No, it's your MOUTH that's earned you the disdain people have for you here. You RARELY say ANYTHING intelligent. 99% of what you post is simplistic, inane, generic, bull shit and insults.

and EVERY thread you are in Nik....the same shit happens....even moderate Dems on this board say your a moron....dont you get it yet?....you are a MORON....

Oh? And which moderate dems would those be? Can you cite to their posts saying I'm a moron please?

Oh? And which moderate dems would those be? Can you cite to their posts saying I'm a moron please?

ME.....read any thread your in.....you and Bobo and Chrissy are called morons more than anyone in these threads....by far....WHY is that?

ME.....read any thread your in.....you and Bobo and Chrissy are called morons more than anyone in these threads....by far....WHY is that?

I have no idea why they are. I am because I am offensive, smart, and I don't give a fuck what rightwing bitches think of me.

Now...going to cite those quotes by all those moderate Dems?

Lmfao...I see. You were quoting yourself as a moderate Dem? Thats laughable.

where do you think i lie Nik....just curious...so i can have a good laugh to...

Because you clearly aren't?

By the way, you said Moderate DemS. So one purported example ain't gonna cut it.

I have no idea why they are. I am because I am offensive, smart, and I don't give a fuck what rightwing bitches think of me.

2 out of 3 isn't bad.
kudos.

2 out of 3 isn't bad.
kudos.

Just curious...whens the last post you made that wasn't just a random barb at someone?

2 out of 3 isn't bad.
kudos.

Just curious...whens the last post you made that wasn't just a random barb at someone?

january 14, 1996

i complained about the weather.

Ok, here you open by complaining that the press didn't cover this enough to suit you.

But then you cite press coverage and even the press going out of their way in covering the story.

Are you that confused or did you get your meds mixed up?

You are a RETARD. But hey thanks for agreeing the military with in the US has every right and need to go armed at ALL times and be free to open fire on our city streets.

Claiming that the attack on those soldiers was not a terrorist act is as ignorant as it gets.

They are soldiers. Attacked by the enemy. You can twist it anyway you want, it's not a terrorist attack. A terrorist attack is an attack on civilians.

How do you define the word is?

You are a RETARD. But hey thanks for agreeing the military with in the US has every right and need to go armed at ALL times and be free to open fire on our city streets.

Claiming that the attack on those soldiers was not a terrorist act is as ignorant as it gets.

They are soldiers. Attacked by the enemy. You can twist it anyway you want, it's not a terrorist attack. A terrorist attack is an attack on civilians.

How do you define the word is?

I don't.

Aw, what's the matter? That trash-whore Maggie not here to back you up?

I wish to hell you'd get laid. Maybe for one day you'd be able to think about something other than your crotch and mine.

Not thinking of your crotch, trash-whore. Wouldn't ever think of it.

Then what are you thinking when you call me a trash-whore, or a two-bit whore? Whores invoke provocative SEX, no? C'mon "Elvis" (lol), fess up. How old are you really?

By the way, you said Moderate DemS. So one purported example ain't gonna cut it.

Clearly arent what?....A moderate Dem?....because i disagree with your Bullshit?....so obviously i must be a Right-Winger....is that what your to afraid to say?

Clearly arent what?....A moderate Dem?....because i disagree with your Bullshit?....so obviously i must be a Right-Winger....is that what your to afraid to say?

No, because you spew mindless rightwing talking points. And how am I afraid to say something I just said? :lol:

No, because you spew mindless rightwing talking points. And how am I afraid to say something I just said? :lol:

ONLY if i agree with the point.....i have also agreed with some of the mindless leftwing talking points.....the reason you dont see this is because i very seldom agree with you...you are just too one sided...when someone says something here that you disagree with,you only see the left side,NEVER the right side,EVEN if the poster makes sence....you very seldom can even see the middle of something....its left or adios....sure your name isnt Nik Pelosi?....

Forum List

Back