Another reason to fear.

There are some pretty obvious points that the usual nut balls overlook. One attack was on a military target, by the very enemy the military is engaged with. Sure would have been nice if they would have killed him first, but it didn't go down that way. We did not declare war on a coutry, if you recall, we declared war on a group of people scattered all around, including here. It's a war casualty. Radical Islamist are killing American soldiers everyday. Had he killed civilians, it would be a different story. It's a tragedy, but it's a tragedy in an on going war against these people.

The other incident was carried out on a civilian. The very definition of terrorism is the use of violence against civilians for politcal ends.

One is a terrorist act, one is a military attack. That's the difference.

Ya cause the Muslim doing the attack was NOT a US citizen INSIDE the US, attacking unarmed people while they sat smoking. A Muslim that the press was just fine with publishing and passing around his calls for more MURDER and MAYHEM. A Press that went out of their way to interview another Muslim protesting at the slain man's funeral.

The Democrats have begun an organized orchestrated program to vilify and blame those that oppose them political as enemies of the State. The purpose is to cow us into being afraid to point out all the ignorant things going on in THIS administration. It is to allow the Government in the future to round up those that might oppose them as enemies. To deny to half the Country the right to vote by imprisoning them or declaring them terrorists.

Terral is an idiot, but his camps may be coming in the next 4 years, just not full of the people he thinks.

There are some pretty obvious points that the usual nut balls overlook. One attack was on a military target, by the very enemy the military is engaged with. Sure would have been nice if they would have killed him first, but it didn't go down that way. We did not declare war on a coutry, if you recall, we declared war on a group of people scattered all around, including here. It's a war casualty. Radical Islamist are killing American soldiers everyday. Had he killed civilians, it would be a different story. It's a tragedy, but it's a tragedy in an on going war against these people.

The other incident was carried out on a civilian. The very definition of terrorism is the use of violence against civilians for politcal ends.

Deflection and semantics. You completely ignored the OP.

And I want to THANK YOU for helping me keep the message alive in your sig line. I can only fit so much in mine.

The OP is completely addressed. A terrorist attack gets airtime. A domestic enemy gets airtime. Islamist killing Soldiers is everyday news. The fact that it happened in the US gets it a couple days on the news and a front page or two. If a Muslim kills three or four soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan, it doesn't even make the papers anymore. They have to kill a dozen or so to get a story on page two.

And I want to THANK YOU for helping me keep the message alive in your sig line. I can only fit so much in mine.

The OP is completely addressed. A terrorist attack gets airtime. A domestic enemy gets airtime. Islamist killing Soldiers is everyday news. The fact that it happened in the US gets it a couple days on the news and a front page or two. If a Muslim kills three or four soldiers in Iraq or Afghanistan, it doesn't even make the papers anymore. They have to kill a dozen or so to get a story on page two.

Ahh so you would have no problem with US based troops being armed at all times on or off base, on or off duty. Thanks for clarifying that.

An American Muslim attacks 2 soldiers killing one and the press barely covers it, .........

Ok, here you open by complaining that the press didn't cover this enough to suit you.

A Muslim that the press was just fine with publishing and passing around his calls for more MURDER and MAYHEM. A Press that went out of their way to interview another Muslim protesting at the slain man's funeral.

But then you cite press coverage and even the press going out of their way in covering the story.

Are you that confused or did you get your meds mixed up?

An American Muslim attacks 2 soldiers killing one and the press barely covers it, .........

Ok, here you open by complaining that the press didn't cover this enough to suit you.

A Muslim that the press was just fine with publishing and passing around his calls for more MURDER and MAYHEM. A Press that went out of their way to interview another Muslim protesting at the slain man's funeral.

But then you cite press coverage and even the press going out of their way in covering the story.

You are a RETARD. But hey thanks for agreeing the military with in the US has every right and need to go armed at ALL times and be free to open fire on our city streets.

Claiming that the attack on those soldiers was not a terrorist act is as ignorant as it gets.

Ahh so you would have no problem with US based troops being armed at all times on or off base, on or off duty. Thanks for clarifying that.

:cuckoo:

:cuckoo:

You are the one claiming military personnel inside the US are simply targets foir any muslim and that it is not terrorism at all. You may want to actually think that one out for a moment you dumb fuck.

You are a RETARD. But hey thanks for agreeing the military with in the US has every right and need to go armed at ALL times and be free to open fire on our city streets.

Claiming that the attack on those soldiers was not a terrorist act is as ignorant as it gets.

They are soldiers. Attacked by the enemy. You can twist it anyway you want, it's not a terrorist attack. A terrorist attack is an attack on civilians.

They are soldiers. Attacked by the enemy. You can twist it anyway you want, it's not a terrorist attack. A terrorist attack is an attack on civilians.

And I repeat, your position then allows that all military personnel in side the US should remain armed at all times and be free to engage enemy targets as needed. After all you just claimed that an American Citizen murdering an unarmed soldier is nothing more than an act of WAR.

Yeah, the press has NEVER covered Muslims attacking and killing US soldiers.

As much as I hate to say this, an attack against SOLDIERS is not nearly as scary as an attack on INNOCENT CIVILIANS. There is a difference.

You missed the point, and that soldier was unarmed. It was an act of cowardice like none other.

But the point RGS made is vividly clear. Days and days of coverage of whitey shooting someone, and dropping the muslim gunning down a US soldier like a story on Tanya Harding.

RGS is absolutely right. There's an underlying agenda at work here... against all those bitter, bible thumping, gun clinging, veterans coming home, white conservative TERRORISTS! :eek:

The media has covered, hours and hours and hours and days and months and years worth of Muslims attacking soldiers. Do you really think the US Military asks if a building with terrorists in it has some kind of anti-aircraft missile system? The US has killed, thankfully, thousands of un-armed Muslim terrorists who were eating at a cafe or something like that. The story is a non-story because it was an attack on a MILITARY officer.

If a Muslim had gone into a holocaust museum in Washington DC and shot and killed innocent civilians all the while yelling Allah Akbur (God is great) the media would have non-stop 24 hour coverage of that and call it a terrorist attack, as they rightly should. This, however; was an insanely idiotic old man who had bitter feelings towards people who were different than him.

The main problem, I believe, is Evangelical Christianity. It teaches tolerance - not acceptance. If I listen to 2 hours of Alice Cooper that I really hate, I'm tolerating it. That's very different than accepting it.

Evangelicals need to learn to stop tolerating and to start accepting.

And I repeat, your position then allows that all military personnel in side the US should remain armed at all times and be free to engage enemy targets as needed. After all you just claimed that an American Citizen murdering an unarmed soldier is nothing more than an act of WAR.

Perhaps. That's not my decision or yours. Dealing with asymetric warfare is above my paygrade. But I know the difference. The same media you are whining about has dilluted terrorism to the point of being meaningless to satisfy people like yourself.

An American Muslim attacks 2 soldiers killing one and the press barely covers it, a white supremacist that is nuts kills a guard and we get nonstop coverage on the danger of right wing extremists in this Country.

There is an agenda at work and it is working.

Well...I guess you just weren't paying attention. The attack on the soldiers was carried nonstop at least on CNN the day it happened, and if you do a Google search of American Muslim attacks 2 soldiers, you'll find page after page of reporting.

And of course if you'd mix up your viewing/reading habits, you would know that both incidents have been discussed at length as being indicative of an angry society.

You missed the point, and that soldier was unarmed. It was an act of cowardice like none other.

But the point RGS made is vividly clear. Days and days of coverage of whitey shooting someone, and dropping the muslim gunning down a US soldier like a story on Tanya Harding.

RGS is absolutely right. There's an underlying agenda at work here... against all those bitter, bible thumping, gun clinging, veterans coming home, conservative TERRORISTS! :eek:

Exactly.

And the murdering at-home terrorist had a whole agenda he shared with the media - he was happy with the act - and urged more Muslim Americans to rise up and do the same.

The national media - hardly a damn word.

They are too busy trying hard to follow through with this right-wing / Republican extremist crap. Where was this kind of thing when there were books and films regarding killing Bush?

I guess one soldier's death is not enough to be newsworthy. Perhaps when a the loss of life is greater the media will perk up a bit. Sadly, that is likely to happen sooner than later. The nation is becoming far too complacent yet again...

I think the country, and especially that lop eared, purple lipped impostor in the White House, is going to be in for a BIG surprise come July 4th. I think these coming Tea Parties will make the last ones look like they didn't happen at all, and I highly doubt they'll end there. When the majority finally finds it's voice, and the majority is and always has been conservative, the liberals in this country that have been fucking everything up are in for a rude awakening.

Yep. We really do have reason to be scared of our own. It says volumes, my friend. Get a clue.

Shitting again in a thread with your worthless, inane, pathetic insults aye?

Get a life man, or get the fuck off the board.
MSN-Emoticon-angry-158.gif

I'll do what I want, bitch. Don't like it? Cry me a river, build a boat, and float the fuck away.

If I thought you were intelligent enough to fight with, I'd tear you a new one boy. But I don't believe you have the wit to cook your own food.

You're a pathetic hack and a troll, and you've proved that to just about everyone here already.

Nobody takes you seriously idiot.

Who's the troll? You're such a joke.

The obama Deception - - - - - - IOUSA The Movie

If I thought you were intelligent enough to fight with, I'd tear you a new one boy. But I don't believe you have the wit to cook your own food.

You're a pathetic hack and a troll, and you've proved that to just about everyone here already.

Nobody takes you seriously idiot.

Wait...nobody on a Republican board that is mainly infiltrated by rightwing retards who think that having a 4th grade education means they are qualified to speak on matters, likes me?

I'm shocked. Shocked that you fine denizens of the internet don't like me. Generally when you show something how much of a fucking retard they are, they don't like you. I never expected anything else from you assholes.

Aw, what's the matter? That trash-whore Maggie not here to back you up?

I wish to hell you'd get laid. Maybe for one day you'd be able to think about something other than your crotch and mine.

Ya cause the Muslim doing the attack was NOT a US citizen INSIDE the US, attacking unarmed people while they sat smoking. A Muslim that the press was just fine with publishing and passing around his calls for more MURDER and MAYHEM. A Press that went out of their way to interview another Muslim protesting at the slain man's funeral.

The Democrats have begun an organized orchestrated program to vilify and blame those that oppose them political as enemies of the State. The purpose is to cow us into being afraid to point out all the ignorant things going on in THIS administration. It is to allow the Government in the future to round up those that might oppose them as enemies. To deny to half the Country the right to vote by imprisoning them or declaring them terrorists.

Terral is an idiot, but his camps may be coming in the next 4 years, just not full of the people he thinks.

Oh please. Your indoctrination into the radical conspiracy theory of some new world order bullshit has been complete, I see. Which loony cranksite fed you that crap? Thank God you're retired. The fewer weirdos serving in the military these days, the better off we'll be.

Another reason to fear.

You’re afraid because of a shooting in Little Rock?

Afraid?????

:lol:

Dude, you ever going to give up the act that you are battle-hardened marine corps vet?

I seriously doubt there are any army recruiters going to work today who are cowering in fear.

Jesus Christ, you little coward. There are gals who are showing up for work today in bible belt abortion clinics, and aren’t cowering in fear like you are, even though they - unlike you - actually have a reason to be concerned for their personal safety.

Like you conservatives need to think up any more hyped-up reasons to be feel fearful! In my opinion, you're all fearful enough.

Wait...nobody on a Republican board that is mainly infiltrated by rightwing retards who think that having a 4th grade education means they are qualified to speak on matters, likes me?

I'm shocked. Shocked that you fine denizens of the internet don't like me. Generally when you show something how much of a fucking retard they are, they don't like you. I never expected anything else from you assholes.

Aw, what's the matter? That trash-whore Maggie not here to back you up?

I wish to hell you'd get laid. Maybe for one day you'd be able to think about something other than your crotch and mine.

Not thinking of your crotch, trash-whore. Wouldn't ever think of it.

Forum List

Back