Another Police Shooting when dude has his hands in the air

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

Shot the guy, on administrative leave while investigation happens.

Prediction:
No charges, my bad....Prayers and thoughts. x2 with a cherry on top

Prediction:

That's not likely. Will you come back and acknowledge such when the officer is charged?

It might has just been an accidental discharge. ...... :cool:

No such thing, IMO. It's either a "negligent" discharge or you meant to pull the trigger. Accidental implies a firearm discharged on its own but I assure you, that doesn't happen without pulling the trigger.

Semantics I admit.

Prediction:

That's not likely. Will you come back and acknowledge such when the officer is charged?

Abso-fucking-lutely! Book mark this or put it in your signature. Start a thread on it. Will you apologize when he isnt charged?

Theres a 98% chance you'll have to apologize. Are you a betting man?

Shot the guy, on administrative leave while investigation happens.

Prediction:

When he asked the cop, "why did you shoot me?" the cop said, "I don't know".

Great example of how piss poorly trained cops are. I bet most of the cops who shoot black men needlessly aren't doing it because they are angry racists. I bet they are doing it because they are scared and poorly trained. That's why I say the cops need to be better trained. They need to know how to deal with the adrenaline rush. Also the police need to do a better job hiring cops. Right now they take a bunch of muscle bound stupid ex jocks. They need to take some semi intelligent muscle bound jocks. They can't be too smart though or the cops won't hire them. The police know if you are too smart you won't stay very long. Seriously, it is possible to do too good on the test.

If athletes can be trained to have discipline so can cops.

Police are on "the edge" more so recently. Minor wound. Stuff happens.
Fuck you that's a million dollar wound. Especially after they made the "mistake" they handcuffed him. This is a perfect example of how cops need to be retrained and reformed and how your opinion doesn't really matter anymore. CLEARLY if cops were lynching blacks you'd even defend that.

Then patted him down, cuffed him and let him bleed for twenty minutes until the 'rescue team' arrived, according to reports I've read.

WTF?

not much said about psychotic patient

was he blasted and the guy caught an errant round

the psychotic patient seems to be a little too cooperative

lying on the ground

Police are on "the edge" more so recently. Minor wound. Stuff happens.
Fuck you that's a million dollar wound. Especially after they made the "mistake" they handcuffed him. This is a perfect example of how cops need to be retrained and reformed and how your opinion doesn't really matter anymore. CLEARLY if cops were lynching blacks you'd even defend that.

Maybe pay his deductible if he has insurance. No more. Dont swim w/shark, you may get bit. Give Police a break, they are only human. Story not out yet.

Prediction:

Abso-fucking-lutely! Book mark this or put it in your signature. Start a thread on it. Will you apologize when he isnt charged?

Theres a 98% chance you'll have to apologize. Are you a betting man?
For what would I apologize? I didn't accuse anyone of anything, I merely noted that it's not likely that he'll skate with no charges. There's nothing for which to apologize. What I can do is note that what I thought was unlikely actually occurred. That good enough for you?

Forum List

Back