ANOTHER Obama WIN; Cuts To COME!!

[

I wouldn't expect you to...:cool: which is why for 2103 I'll save my energy wasting time trying to discuss anything with robotrons like you. Happy New Year!

I'm sure you'll come up with a "rational" solution to Social Security right after you tell me how Romney wasn't a conservative...

The fact is, you don't have answers, all you do is whine... and whine.. and whine.

The Republicans are this...the Republicans are that....sound like anyone you know?

Guy, I was a republican probably longer than you've been alive, little boy.. I know exactly what they are like, and how they've lost their way.

So are you ever going to tell us how Romney wasn't a "real" conservative, or will you just put up another diversion to keep from admitting you are full of shit?

you fit in with the Progressive party and Obama...they say screw us too but it's for THE POWER, they could care less about you..You people are just their useful tools

The only question on Joe's mind is... 'where my Obama money at?'

Joey B is one of the biggest if not the biggest phony on this site. His head is so far up Obama's ass that he can take a detour and slide his head down Obama's shaft and peer out the tip of his dick to see daylight.

Fakey Republican Jakey edges him out in the phony competition by a brown nose.

LOL

It's almost funny watching the President destroy the GOP over and over and over lately. I wonder when the GOP lost it's touch?

wow, so the hell with if it's good for the people or the country..

you people have become sick with this man Destroying people..

sad times for this country

It's interesting...

The Democrats whine and bitch when the republicans don't compromise by voting along with Democrats.They call them obstructionists.

Then when they do the Democrats mock them and pretty much call them Obama's
little bitch and how does it feel to be beaten by a black man.

That's one of the reasons Democrats are scumbags. :mad:

Sad times indeed.

I hope he gets everything he wants. Once he gets what he wants perhaps America will wake up and see where that fuck is heading us.

Or perhaps not.

You mean we might actual turn into a humane social democracy that looks after it's people like Europe?

THE HORROR!!!!!!

Hey. Its not my responsibility to take care of you or anyone else. If you can't take care of yourself then tough shit.

I have no problem assisting those who are actually mentally or physically handicaped anyone else is on their own.

As for Europe. If thats your ideal then move my friend. I'm sure they will take care of you just like they take care of all their citizens. Of course it will work great till they run out of other peoples money. Bon Voyage.

Again, we can make America like Europe, and watch the anguish of the crazy right wing that begs for scraps from the rich...

That is VASTLY more satisfying...

I find it HILARIOUS that a bunch of people are whining here about the tax increase that won't effect them in the least.

I'm sure you'll come up with a "rational" solution to Social Security right after you tell me how Romney wasn't a conservative...

The fact is, you don't have answers, all you do is whine... and whine.. and whine.

The Republicans are this...the Republicans are that....sound like anyone you know?

Guy, I was a republican probably longer than you've been alive, little boy.. I know exactly what they are like, and how they've lost their way.

So are you ever going to tell us how Romney wasn't a "real" conservative, or will you just put up another diversion to keep from admitting you are full of shit?

and I suppose you found your way?
:lol:

It was explained to you a dozen times. If you lost your monacle it's not my fault.

Being full of shit is a lifestyle for you.

LSG is right about some here. Here's the way I plan on dealing with you this year.

Ignore List
JoeB

You just aren't worth wasting time on. All the best.

$1 dollar in cuts for every $41 in tax increases ansd the country won? You people really are stupid.

As I told him Monday...Eisenhower wouldn't spit on him. He thinks because he tosses Eisenhower's name around it somehow tempers his ignorance and gives him credibility.

Last edited:
you fit in with the Progressive party and Obama...they say screw us too but it's for THE POWER, they could care less about you..You people are just their useful tools

Joey B is one of the biggest if not the biggest phony on this site. His head is so far up Obama's ass that he can take a detour and slide his head down Obama's shaft and peer out the tip of his dick to see daylight.

I was perfectly willing to consider a Republican this year.

My only criteria was, "Don't nominate the fucking Mormon".

And you guys managed to blow even that.

You see, I remember when Republicans used to get it. When they weren't letting religious nutbags call the shots and were actually on the side of working people.

There is a legitimate complaint the Democrats appeal to those on welfare... but the REpublicans appeal to the wealthy. Neither party really works for those who just want to go to work, do their jobs, and provide a modest living for their family.

[

It was explained to you a dozen times. If you lost your monacle it's not my fault.

Being full of shit is a lifestyle for you.

LSG is right about some here. Here's the way I plan on dealing with you this year.

Ignore List
JoeB

You just aren't worth wasting time on. All the best.

Thanks for admitting your cowardly, shameful defeat... Now go off and whimper in teh corner like a beaten dog...

You see, I remember when Republicans used to get it. When they weren't letting religious nutbags call the shots and were actually on the side of working people.

There is a legitimate complaint the Democrats appeal to those on welfare... but the REpublicans appeal to the wealthy. Neither party really works for those who just want to go to work, do their jobs, and provide a modest living for their family.

No one gives a fuck what you think. Haven't figured that out yet, eh Einstein?

well wonderful, because of your hate for Romney you put us back into the hands of this horrid administration...give yourself a hand you should be proud

I realize now the Republican Party is dominated by the wealthy manipulating the religous nutbags, and that's not healthy for the country in any respect.

Seriously, when the Republican party starts thinking the word "Rape" needs to modified by an adjective like "Legitimate' or "forcible" or "Gift from God" to rationalized their confused position on abortion, you know they've lost their way.

Again, Republicans used to get it. They used to understand working people were the backbone of this country. They now see them as people who can be duped...

There goes the gossip again.

So many blind fucks in this thread it isn't funny. If either party gave a damn about balancing the budget they would. This entire budget is one big joke. I can't wait to see the debt ceiling get raised at the end of February on some 11:59:59 joke of a deal. Neither party serves the people's interest. You got the g'damned majority leader voting for this Bill against the will of 2/3'rds of his own party. I mean, come on this Bill adds more to the deficit and doesn't come close to balancing it.

If 1 incumbent gets reelected in 14 and 16 I'll lose even more faith in the American citizen.

well wonderful, because of your hate for Romney you put us back into the hands of this horrid administration...give yourself a hand you should be proud

I am entirely. Romney was such a horrible human being that he would have been the worst president in history.

I didn't want him doing for America what he did for AmPad.

I'm proud of what we accomplished, but not why we've had to do it. I classify having to vote against the GOP being like the time I had to euthanize my 19 year old cat after it went blind and lost bowell control. Not happy to do it, but it needed to be done.

Now, maybe, just maybe, the GOP might return to sanity. Or it might just become a regional party restricted to the South.

Well, you do.. or you wouldn't waste time on your "non-responses".

Hell, I suspect I'm your worst nightmare- someone who knows all your tricks and doesn't fall for them.

It's almost funny watching the President destroy the GOP over and over and over lately. I wonder when the GOP lost it's touch?
Tooooooooooooooooooooo easy!!

Republicans have BEEN trying to get "pay-back", ever since The DICK; Nixon got jettisoned from the Whitehouse!!

Well, you do.. or you wouldn't waste time on your "non-responses".

Hell, I suspect I'm your worst nightmare- someone who knows all your tricks and doesn't fall for them.

You're a nightmare alright but I don't have the displeasure of living with you.:D If posting the truth about you is "tricks" then I have a bag full for you.

Joey will be off in a few minutes and common sense will once again try to prevail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back