ANOTHER Obama WIN; Cuts To COME!!

No one gives a fuck what you think. Haven't figured that out yet, eh Einstein?

Well, you do.. or you wouldn't waste time on your "non-responses".

Hell, I suspect I'm your worst nightmare- someone who knows all your tricks and doesn't fall for them.

You're a nightmare alright but I don't have the displeasure of living with you.:D If posting the truth about you is "tricks" then I have a bag full for you.

It isn't about "me", guy.

It's about the GOP turning from a sensible, efficient government party to a party that is wealthy people manipulating religious nutbags and taking absolutely batshit crazy positions that make them unelectable.

I think the GOP should find its way back... but not as long as folks like you who think that it's more important that a rich person gets his tax cut than a working person gets his pension dominate it...

Because that's just fucking crazy, man.

The SS tax cut should never have been made in the first place.
Despite deal, taxes to rise for most Americans

While the tax package that Congress passed New Year's Day will protect 99 percent of Americans from an income tax increase, most of them will still end up paying more federal taxes in 2013.

That's because the legislation did nothing to prevent a temporary reduction in the Social Security payroll tax from expiring. In 2012, that 2-percentage-point cut in the payroll tax was worth about $1,000 to a worker making $50,000 a year.

Despite deal, taxes to rise for most Americans | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Joey will be off in a few minutes and common sense will once again try to prevail.

That's true. Unlike you, I actually have a job.

So you can sit at home typing all day about how them "Welfare people" are ruining the country while you wait for your diability check to arrive.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Shows you how little you actually know about me...or anything for that matter....:badgrin: Actually you do the latter with every subsequennt post.

Last edited:
Sad times indeed.

I hope he gets everything he wants. Once he gets what he wants perhaps America will wake up and see where that fuck is heading us.

Or perhaps not.
Wow.

You really committed yourself to that one....

853.gif

Joey will be off in a few minutes and common sense will once again try to prevail.

So you can sit at home typing all day about how them "Welfare people" are ruining the country while you wait for your diability check to arrive.

Sorry that I offended the Obamaphone lady. I realize to you she's a "hot Friday night" date.

Shows you how little you actually know about me...or anything for that matter....:badgrin: Actually you do the latter with every subsequennt post.

Actually, guy, I had you pegged from day one when you posted here...

Sorry that I offended the Obamaphone lady. I realize to you she's a "hot Friday night" date.

Responding to teh same post twice, I must have hit a nerve...

So what is it, Disability? You weigh 400 lbs and you think you are totally entiteld to that check?

I'm sure you did much like how adept you are at predicting yesterday's weather...:badgrin::eusa_clap:

Sad times indeed.

I hope he gets everything he wants. Once he gets what he wants perhaps America will wake up and see where that fuck is heading us.

Or perhaps not.

Now, the voting majority of America won't do shit until it actually costs us in real time.

Send the bill to the unborn grandkids.

Too late.

December 22, 2009

Those Temporary Tax-Cuts

"President Bush and a complicit Congress didn’t want to show the magnitude of the deficits that would result from their tax cuts. To hide those deficits as they were pushing them through they used a variety of accounting tricks. One of those tricks was attaching expiration dates so that, on paper, there wouldn’t be any long-term costs. This made the long-term deficit picture look fairly rosy on paper even as it doomed Bush’s successor and the current Congress to cleaning up the mess."

I'm sure you did much like how adept you are at predicting yesterday's weather...:badgrin::eusa_clap:

Well, yeah, after you post showing you are an easily duped tool of rich people, it's pretty easy to make that call...

Last edited:
It's almost funny watching the President destroy the GOP over and over and over lately. I wonder when the GOP lost it's touch?

wow, so the hell with if it's good for the people or the country..

you people have become sick with this man Destroying people..

sad times for this country

The GOP has largely destroyed itself. Much like in the 1980's when the Democrats let themselves become dominated by their most radical factions....

.....And, that would include WHICH radical-factions?

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>....

:eusa_whistle:

Iran-Contra

When radicals dominated.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Sad times indeed.

Or perhaps not.

You mean we might actual turn into a humane social democracy that looks after it's people like Europe?

THE HORROR!!!!!!
Exactly.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxNhOBemsic]Q&A: T.R. Reid - YouTube[/ame]​

Sad times indeed.

Or perhaps not.

You mean we might actual turn into a humane social democracy that looks after it's people like Europe?

THE HORROR!!!!!!

If that's what you want why don't all of you MOVE there, instead of forcing others into your European utopia..
Uhhhhhhhh....it's you Teabaggers (and, the dwindling White-majority vote) who are the Minority.

You need help, packing??​

Forum List

Back