ANOTHER Obama WIN; Cuts To COME!!

Sad times indeed.

I hope he gets everything he wants. Once he gets what he wants perhaps America will wake up and see where that fuck is heading us.

Or perhaps not.

You mean we might actual turn into a humane social democracy that looks after it's people like Europe?

THE HORROR!!!!!!

If that's what you want why don't all of you MOVE there, instead of forcing others into your European utopia..

Sad times indeed.

I hope he gets everything he wants. Once he gets what he wants perhaps America will wake up and see where that fuck is heading us.

Or perhaps not.

You mean we might actual turn into a humane social democracy that looks after it's people like Europe?

THE HORROR!!!!!!

If that's what you want why don't all of you MOVE there, instead of forcing others into your European utopia..

Because I love the thought of you whining about it as you benefit from it!

This is kind of what you don't get... I didn't start this fight. But I will finish it. I'd have been just as happy voting for Republicans until my last job screwed me over when I got sick.

Now, screw teh capitalists, screw the limited government types.

THE HORROR!!!!!!

This is kind of what you don't get... I didn't start this fight. But I will finish it. I'd have been just as happy voting for Republicans until my last job screwed me over when I got sick.

you fit in with the Progressive party and Obama...they say screw us too but it's for THE POWER, they could care less about you..You people are just their useful tools

Last edited:
Despite deal, taxes to rise for most Americans

While the tax package that Congress passed New Year's Day will protect 99 percent of Americans from an income tax increase, most of them will still end up paying more federal taxes in 2013.

That's because the legislation did nothing to prevent a temporary reduction in the Social Security payroll tax from expiring. In 2012, that 2-percentage-point cut in the payroll tax was worth about $1,000 to a worker making $50,000 a year.

Despite deal, taxes to rise for most Americans | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

you fit in with the Progressive party and Obama...they say screw us too but it's for THE POWER, they could care less about you..You people are just their useful tools

I've done okay under Obama. Not great, but okay. I did really well under Clinton.

After Bush, I think I've had my fill of the GOP, honestly. At least not until it realizes it works for the people and not the corporations.

Corporations are not people, despite what Mitt Romney said.

While the tax package that Congress passed New Year's Day will protect 99 percent of Americans from an income tax increase, most of them will still end up paying more federal taxes in 2013.

That's because the legislation did nothing to prevent a temporary reduction in the Social Security payroll tax from expiring. In 2012, that 2-percentage-point cut in the payroll tax was worth about $1,000 to a worker making $50,000 a year.

Despite deal, taxes to rise for most Americans | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

Yes, it will... And here was the problem. States like IL raised the income tax by the same percentage that SS went down, so the impact of the tax increase wasn't immediately felt.

However, given the fact that social security is already paying out more than it brings in, I don't see a rational alternative to this.

Yes, it will... And here was the problem. States like IL raised the income tax by the same percentage that SS went down, so the impact of the tax increase wasn't immediately felt.

However, given the fact that social security is already paying out more than it brings in, I don't see a rational alternative to this.

I wouldn't expect you to...:cool: which is why for 2103 I'll save my energy wasting time trying to discuss anything with robotrons like you. Happy New Year!

Obama won!

This economy is 100% his and the Democrats.

The country won.

you just hate the government and our duly elelcted president and love ONLY your party.

Did you go after Bush when he immediately SPENT the budget surpluses Clinton had designed?

Heres a clue.

You party has not balenced a budget in FOREVER.

Reagan Ballooned the deficit.

Obama won!

The country won.

you just hate the government and our duly elelcted president and love ONLY your party.

Did you go after Bush when he immediately SPENT the budget surpluses Clinton had designed?

Heres a clue.

Boooooooooosh! :clap2: The year changes but stupidity is perpetual.

Obama won!

The country won.

Heres a clue.

you just keep thinking the country won just because Obama was re-elected doesn't mean the country won ANYTHING

[

I wouldn't expect you to...:cool: which is why for 2103 I'll save my energy wasting time trying to discuss anything with robotrons like you. Happy New Year!

I'm sure you'll come up with a "rational" solution to Social Security right after you tell me how Romney wasn't a conservative...

The fact is, you don't have answers, all you do is whine... and whine.. and whine.

The only question on Joe's mind is... 'where my Obama money at?'

Right.. because I'm actually gainfully employed, unlike you posting here all day about those lazy welfare people...

[

I'm sure you'll come up with a "rational" solution to Social Security right after you tell me how Romney wasn't a conservative...

The fact is, you don't have answers, all you do is whine... and whine.. and whine.

Mirror?

ist2_6432129-hand-mirror.jpg

The Republicans are this...the Republicans are that....sound like anyone you know?

I was watching the fuck (obama) talk about the deal. All he could talk about was spending problem and what-not.. I was liek HMMMMMMM.. How many times did he strike down a deal because of spending? How much does that shit-head spend? Question is, how much is that fuck (obama) gonna cut? IMO, NONE

Sad times indeed.

Or perhaps not.

THE HORROR!!!!!!

Hey. Its not my responsibility to take care of you or anyone else. If you can't take care of yourself then tough shit.

I have no problem assisting those who are actually mentally or physically handicaped anyone else is on their own.

As for Europe. If thats your ideal then move my friend. I'm sure they will take care of you just like they take care of all their citizens. Of course it will work great till they run out of other peoples money. Bon Voyage.

Right.
. because I'm actually gainfully employed, unlike you posting here all day about those lazy welfare people...

Of course I am right. How many times have you cried about having someone else pay your doctor bills?

LOL

I was just proud to see my old buddy Congressman Steve Womack from Rogers Arkansas chairing the activities. I worked at his Dad's radio station in the mid to later '80's when Steve was the General Manager. He later became Mayor of Rogers and now he's in D.C.
Have a good day.

Joey B is one of the biggest if not the biggest phony on this site. His head is so far up Obama's ass that he can take a detour and slide his head down Obama's shaft and peer out the tip of his dick to see daylight.

Forum List

Back