Another Obama "friend" receives 340 million in taxpayer money

Diversion and irrelevance noted.

Yeah, it's relevant when a company somehow connected to a dem gets 340 million, but it isn't relevant when a company formerly run by the sitting VP gets huge no-bid contracts worth multiple billions. No conflict of interest there, nothing to see, move along...

When there's no other company with the ability to provide the service, there's really no point sending contracts out to bid, is there?

Halliburton has competitors, but why bother asking for bids when you're bestest butt buddies with them.

I wish Obama would give me some money. I don't need millions but 100 grand or 150 grand would do wonders for my family.

So, maybe if I'm nice, I can get me some money?
Please?
Pretty please, with sugar on top?
No?
Why not?
Is it because I'm missing a tooth?
No?
Is it because I have a bald spot?
What is it?

The Virginian: Insurer with NY's 'worst' record of complaints gets $340M Obamacare loan

Seriously? One of the companies with THE WORST RECORDS gets paid thanks to connections to Obama.

Where the fuck is the oversight?

Probably the same place it was when Halliburton got those no-bid contracts worth billions when Bush/Cheney were in charge.

Halliburton was awarded no-bid contracts under Clinton/Gore and Obama/Biden, TOO!

Yeah, it's relevant when a company somehow connected to a dem gets 340 million, but it isn't relevant when a company formerly run by the sitting VP gets huge no-bid contracts worth multiple billions. No conflict of interest there, nothing to see, move along...

When there's no other company with the ability to provide the service, there's really no point sending contracts out to bid, is there?

Halliburton has competitors, but why bother asking for bids when you're bestest butt buddies with them.
FAlse again. And lets play for a minute that you are correct (which you aren't) then why has Obama's admin given them no bid contracts?

Typical libtard, swallow the bull and ignore the truth. Idiot in the first degree.

Hey, let ye with no sin cast the first stone. :D

I've never been a recipient of back door money nor have i ever conducted my business in such a shady manner so yeah, im casting stones like a motherfucker.

Start any threads on Republican cronyism lately?

I started quite a few about Republican stupidity just prior to and after the election. More specifically about Roy Blunt of Mo and conservative reactions to the election. I ripped the gop contenders for pouncing on Perry's immigration stance. I complained about romney offshoring his money. And im sure there are several other instances of me being fair.

Sadly hacks and hardcore partisans don't notice.

Now, back to the topic since we're done with your failed attempt. Are you willing to take Obama to the mat for this or are you just gonna stick your head in the sand again?

Conflict or not is was dirty dealing. Let's accept that or we have no authority to bitch about what Obama does. Sadly when Obama does something he shouldn't the left ALWAYS points at some righty that did it prior to him. Accountability be damned.

Thank you. The left screams at the top of their collective lungs when something is pointed out that their boy has done and their immediate response is to deflect. They are past masters at blaming anyone and everything EXCEPT to blame the person responsible.

Take for example the budget that we HAVEN'T had since 2009. Obama and Reid are NEVER held responsible for breaking the law with their "continuing resolution" crap. The lefts' response? Obama knows what's "best" for the country and to hell with the law. After all, Bush got us into this mess.....

Cowards.

I've never been a recipient of back door money nor have i ever conducted my business in such a shady manner so yeah, im casting stones like a motherfucker.

I started quite a few about Republican stupidity just prior to and after the election. More specifically about Roy Blunt of Mo and conservative reactions to the election. I ripped the gop contenders for pouncing on Perry's immigration stance. I complained about romney offshoring his money. And im sure there are several other instances of me being fair.

Now, back to the topic since we're done with your failed attempt. Are you willing to take Obama to the mat for this or are you just gonna stick your head in the sand again?
He will stick his head in the sand when he pulls it out of obamaturds rearend.

Conflict or not is was dirty dealing. Let's accept that or we have no authority to bitch about what Obama does. Sadly when Obama does something he shouldn't the left ALWAYS points at some righty that did it prior to him. Accountability be damned.

Thank you. The left screams at the top of their collective lungs when something is pointed out that their boy has done and their immediate response is to deflect. They are past masters at blaming anyone and everything EXCEPT to blame the person responsible.

Take for example the budget that we HAVEN'T had since 2009. Obama and Reid are NEVER held responsible for breaking the law with their "continuing resolution" crap. The lefts' response? Obama knows what's "best" for the country and to hell with the law. After all, Bush got us into this mess.....

Cowards.
Their response is as stupid as they are. Then the stupid left will be here to lie and deflect some more I am sure.

FAlse again. And lets play for a minute that you are correct (which you aren't) then why has Obama's admin given them no bid contracts?

Don't know why. Perhaps it's in keeping with Obama's continuance of other Bush era policies. He's kind of like Bush except without the malapropisms and only half the insanity and ineptitude.

1) I think all government contracts should be bid for.
2) I think all government grants should be given with an eye towards return on investment. No more government funding of "mating habits of snails studies" type of BS.

Cowards.
Their response is as stupid as they are. Then the stupid left will be here to lie and deflect some more I am sure.

BS. The right only wants accountability when it suits them. Just the same as the left.

I do seem to remember that so props for that. Haven't seen anything lately though. Oh, well.

I do seem to remember that so props for that. Haven't seen anything lately though. Oh, well.

I've not been on as much since the election and rules changes here at usmb. If there is sheisty money deals going on among the gop feel free to start a thread and give me a link to it. Until then what say you about THIS situation?

Don't know why. Perhaps it's in keeping with Obama's continuance of other Bush era policies. He's kind of like Bush except without the malapropisms and only half the insanity and ineptitude.

2) I think all government grants should be given with an eye towards return on investment. No more government funding of "mating habits of snails studies" type of BS.

and yet you still refuse to talk about the facts Clinton also gave no-bid contracts to Halliburton. Was Clinton as 'bestest butt buddies' with them? It is always do as I say, not as I do with some of you. It gets really old.

Last edited:

Obamaturd isn't anything like Bush. Bush can prove he is an American citizen.

Forum List

Back