Another Nonsensical TV Show

I can count the number of worthwhile shows in the last 20 years on one hand.
I am sure you would have liked this show

Six Feet Under (TV Series 2001–2005) - IMDb
I doubt those 2 like anything

I like British productions (Masterpiece Theater, Jeremy Brett's Holmes etc). Occasional NCIS. Even so, I watch very little TV. The last American series I watched complete were LOST and Battlestar Galactica.

Most American TV is childish and thin on story, being mostly cloned from earlier stuff and aimed at the most ignorant of viewers. It really sucks. Plus the commercials. Oy vey.

Tv stinks. Only good new show on that I enjoy is Better Late Than Never.

I like British productions (Masterpiece Theater, Jeremy Brett's Holmes etc). Occasional NCIS. Even so, I watch very little TV. The last American series I watched complete were LOST and Battlestar Galactica.

Most American TV is childish and thin on story, being mostly cloned from earlier stuff and aimed at the most ignorant of viewers. It really sucks. Plus the commercials. Oy vey.
Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries, Foyles War. Other than that it's fill ins with Zimmern food shows or House Hunters to remind myself I'd be in prison for assault if I was a real estate agent.

And Brett was the best Holmes, own all the shows.

Blue Bloods, Murdoch Mysteries, Foyles War. Other than that it's fill ins with Zimmern food shows or House Hunters to remind myself I'd be in prison for assault if I was a real estate agent.
yea Murdock....love that show....

Forum List

Back