Another lie goes by the wayside....

You have them on IGNORE? Really? Wow. You sure showed them, muslim-hater.

LOL, ROTFLMAO. Another leftist poodle obliterated by the OP.

Can't accept the facts, so more personal insults fly...damn those leftists are predictable. :lol:

You did notice I demonstrated your assertion in the OP to be bullshit, yes?

I guess it is much easier to go after people you have on ignore though :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A whole lotta Americans aren't hoping for the Biblical end of the world thanks to a war for Isreal.

Hence we're not the supporters of Isreal that some of you are.

And FWIW, we're hardly all leftists.

Mostly we're just overtly American nationalists.

I haven't a clue why Isreal decides to sell or not sell arms.

I rather doubt that the American LEFT has any influence with our government.

A whole lotta Americans aren't hoping for the Biblical end of the world thanks to a war for Isreal.

Hence we're not the supporters of Isreal that some of you are.

And FWIW, we're hardly all leftists.

Mostly we're just overtly American nationalists.

I haven't a clue why Isreal decides to sell or not sell arms.

I rather doubt that the American LEFT has any influence with our government.

My point in the OP was to delineate that israel does NOT drive or dictate US foreign policy, a point which alot of jew-haters masquerading as anti-zionists, anti-israelites, etc. try to project.

The Walt-Mearshimer (sp?) recent report that received loads of press claiming this canard is obviously garbage - but notice how the media doesn't provide anywhere near the same amount of coverage to the story explored in the OP?

For many years, leftist dogs have whined about how Israel dictates policy to the US. Well, here's yet another instance showing that lie to be just that, a pure, despicable, lie.

After the Lavi, and so many other instances where the US has forced Israel not to enter trade deals that would provide the financial means for Israel to extricate itself from the US financial teat, not to invest in researching weapons that could be competitive with US military contractors, and we have all heard about how Obama has been dictating policy regarding the WB lately.

IAI forced out of fighter jet deal by Pentagon | Israel | Jerusalem Post

do the "leftist dogs" believe anything different from the "rightwing dogs"? Near as I can tell, the KKK types and their bretheren are pretty far right and believe the same as the far left when it comes to jews in general and israel specifically. The only difference is that the far right won't pretend they want to help the "downtrodden", they'll just tell you that "it's not our issue and that jews are the main problem in the world."; and the far left won't admit they hate jews.

it's all good.

For many years, leftist dogs have whined about how Israel dictates policy to the US. Well, here's yet another instance showing that lie to be just that, a pure, despicable, lie.

After the Lavi, and so many other instances where the US has forced Israel not to enter trade deals that would provide the financial means for Israel to extricate itself from the US financial teat, not to invest in researching weapons that could be competitive with US military contractors, and we have all heard about how Obama has been dictating policy regarding the WB lately.

IAI forced out of fighter jet deal by Pentagon | Israel | Jerusalem Post

do the "leftist dogs" believe anything different from the "rightwing dogs"? Near as I can tell, the KKK types and their bretheren are pretty far right and believe the same as the far left when it comes to jews in general and israel specifically. The only difference is that the far right won't pretend they want to help the "downtrodden", they'll just tell you that "it's not our issue and that jews are the main problem in the world."; and the far left won't admit they hate jews.

it's all good.

You are such a fucking victim, jill, that you won't even state that you want as much ethnic equality in israel as you enjoy here in the US!

:rofl:

please, gnash you teeth some more, goofnut. If you want to blur lines then I guess it's clear that you are no different than Yagil Amir in your chin-deep zionism, eh?

:lol:

Oh.. and, it's pretty clear what kind of giant vagasaurus rhodes is in this thread. But, I guess it's kinda predictable that his type would hide behind the block user button like israel does the pant leg of the United States. Again, it's a telling pattern, really.

Really not too surprising that the usual leftist and jew-hating trash - who usually hide behind an "anti-zionist" fig leaf, have avoided this thread like the plague.

Ooohhh Sunni sissy, shogun fairy, yoo hoo, where are you, little weakies....

hey friend!

I'm left. I don't think Israel controls US policy. But are you seriously claiming that anti-Zionism is anti-semitism?

You may need to offer some support to that if you desire it's credibility.

I guess since I am against many things the US government does I am anti-America, and further I must also be anti-Canadian.

Jeez, unless I want to be anti things - seems like my only option is to go with the flow and keep my head down.

You are such a fucking victim, jill, that you won't even state that you want as much ethnic equality in israel as you enjoy here in the US!

Actually, I'm no one's victim... which is why I call you what you are. As for ethnic equality, let me know when you demand ethnic equality in any of the Arab countries. Then we'll chat.

Til then, like I keep telling you... you can kiss my jew butt in Macy's window... if you don't find all the ny jews too offensive to make your way there, of course.

please, gnash you teeth some more, goofnut. If you want to blur lines then I guess it's clear that you are no different than Yagil Amir in your chin-deep zionism, eh?

you get no gnashing from me, love... and if you actually read my post instead of doing your little jew hating dance, you'd know that.

Muah.

Actually, I'm no one's victim... which is why I call you what you are. As for ethnic equality, let me know when you demand ethnic equality in any of the Arab countries. Then we'll chat.

Til then, like I keep telling you... you can kiss my jew butt in Macy's window... if you don't find all the ny jews too offensive to make your way there, of course.

you get no gnashing from me, love... and if you actually read my post instead of doing your little jew hating dance, you'd know that.

Muah.

Of COURSE you are not a victim, Jill.. you live in an actual western nation that doesn't try to maintain an OFFICIAL state ethnicity. And, for real, deflecting at Morocco when you know damn well you'd never sit still if the US acting like israel is just laughable. seriously. You can call me whatever you want but, at the end of the day, we BOTH know why you are too much of a jellyfish to apply the same standard you enjoy here to your favorite little bastion of jooo loving racism.

as far as your typical victim-in-training rant about NY jews... Hell, their presence here in the US while enjoying equality just proves which of us is ACTUALLY the giant, flaming racist, jillybean. And, I've told you before.. you wouldn't like Bruce or Hellman's near as much if their surnames were Jackson. Your contempt means two things to me. I'm sure you know what they are.

New Topics

Forum List

Back