Another lie goes by the wayside....

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
For many years, leftist dogs have whined about how Israel dictates policy to the US. Well, here's yet another instance showing that lie to be just that, a pure, despicable, lie.

After the Lavi, and so many other instances where the US has forced Israel not to enter trade deals that would provide the financial means for Israel to extricate itself from the US financial teat, not to invest in researching weapons that could be competitive with US military contractors, and we have all heard about how Obama has been dictating policy regarding the WB lately.

IAI forced out of fighter jet deal by Pentagon | Israel | Jerusalem Post

• Banned
Really not too surprising that the usual leftist and jew-hating trash - who usually hide behind an "anti-zionist" fig leaf, have avoided this thread like the plague.

Ooohhh Sunni sissy, shogun fairy, yoo hoo, where are you, little weakies....

For many years, leftist dogs have whined about how Israel dictates policy to the US. Well, here's yet another instance showing that lie to be just that, a pure, despicable, lie.

After the Lavi, and so many other instances where the US has forced Israel not to enter trade deals that would provide the financial means for Israel to extricate itself from the US financial teat, not to invest in researching weapons that could be competitive with US military contractors, and we have all heard about how Obama has been dictating policy regarding the WB lately.

IAI forced out of fighter jet deal by Pentagon | Israel | Jerusalem Post

They they don't dictate ALL policy doesn't mean they dictate NO policy.

You need to go do some homework about the Zionist trash ruling this ****. Tree.

Attachments

• $rahm5.jpg
    $rahm5.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 112
yea.. i guess that might happen after we bust a few jewish spies...

Really not too surprising that the usual leftist and jew-hating trash - who usually hide behind an "anti-zionist" fig leaf, have avoided this thread like the plague.

RhodesStupid keeps complaining to the Mods that I am being too tough on him and wants me banned.

So I tell them OK.

I will give the cry baby a break and not challenge his idiotic posts for awhile.

But here is RhodesStupid calling me out the very next day!!! :cuckoo:

(Mods please note; he is asking me to respond and I am not trolling)

I guess he just misses me beating down his bozo posts on a regular basis :lol:

RhodesStupid keeps complaining to the Mods that I am being too tough on him and wants me banned.

So I tell them OK.

I will give the cry baby a break and not challenge his idiotic posts for awhile.

But here is RhodesStupid calling me out the very next day!!! :cuckoo:

(Mods please note; he is asking me to respond and I am not trolling)

I guess he just misses me beating down his bozo posts on a regular basis :lol:

I wouldn't sweat it.. it's pretty clear that this guy is a little bitch. especially if he ran to the mods while being this aggressive. But, then again, I'm sure it's easy to get used to a double standard and it's not as if his behaviour is falling outside of a few stereotypes.

If you "flushed" these dudes and have them on IGNORE as you stated, why bother with that comment of yours above?

If you "flushed" these dudes and have them on IGNORE as you stated, why bother with that comment of yours above?

because he's a giant pussy searching for relevance. Hell, he'll probably scream like a martyr if Sunni doesn't get banned for posting in this thread. Telling pattern, really.

Although RhodesStupid claims to have me on IGNORE

He is continually PMing and Neg Rep'n me for things I have posted on various topics.

And practically begs the Mod to ban me because I have hurt his feelings :lol:

So much for his ignoring me!! LOL

RhodesStupid is pure psycho :cuckoo:

I just pos repped you more rep than he can take off in a week. enjoy.

They are the A-team of jew-hating filth in this forum, and it was no accident that they had avoided this thread.

To your point, while I have them both on ignore, it didn't mean I was interested in what they had to say on the matter, just that it was hilariously obvious why they - and other anti-semite trash on USMB - were reluctant to comment.

They are the A-team of jew-hating filth in this forum, and it was no accident that they had avoided this thread.

To your point, while I have them both on ignore, it didn't mean I was interested in what they had to say on the matter, just that it was hilariously obvious why they - and other anti-semite trash on USMB - were reluctant to comment.
weak RhodesStupid, really weak...........:eusa_whistle:

Not that I would bother reading the posts of the 2 posters shogun and sunni, and since I have both on ignore I cannot see their posts, but I would bet $100 that neither of them addressed the OP despite the 2 monkeys having placed some 5 posts each in this thread.

Any takers on that one?

Of course they would do everything they could to derail the thread, that's how jew-haters work, when confronted with facts that expose their pathetic lies, its back to rule #3 - obfuscate and derail the thread, with as many personal insults as possible so that the ensuing flame war gets the thread derailed - or even better - locked by a mod.

How obvious to call out are the mentally weak... :tongue:

Not that I would bother reading the posts of the 2 posters shogun and sunni, and since I have both on ignore I cannot see their posts, but I would bet $100 that neither of them addressed the OP despite the 2 monkeys having placed some 5 posts each in this thread.

Any takers on that one?

Of course they would do everything they could to derail the thread, that's how jew-haters work, when confronted with facts that expose their pathetic lies, its back to rule #3 - obfuscate and derail the thread, with as many personal insults as possible so that the ensuing flame war gets the thread derailed - or even better - locked by a mod.

How obvious to call out are the mentally weak... :tongue:

You have them on IGNORE? Really? Wow.

You sure showed them, muslim-hater.

:clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back