Another lie debunked

I believe that racists make up crap and pretend blacks are more violent and blah, blah, blah, I am not buying into it for a second, plenty of good people in every race. We need to stop the hate.

The other side is, SPLC is also a hate group that tries to divide our nation.
SPLC is not a hate group.

That is your opinion, mine is quite different. I have studied what they do. I despise these divisive groups and I labeled them a hate group.

I have studied what they do also and pointing out white supremacy does not make them a hate group.

Never said it did, did I?

No that's not the facts and it's not the thread topic. Your assertion is exactly the type of fake news the link refers to. 60 percent of hate crime race based attacks are white on black. That's what the FBI shows. Now read the link.
Not according the bureau of judicial statistics
There is no such bureau.
Here you go dumbass. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Publications & Products Overview
That is not the Crime Statistics Bureau nor is it located in San Francisco.
citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”

The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

Another example of what the OP is about.

This thread is about this topic.

The Biggest Lie in the White Supremacist Propaganda Playbook: Unraveling the Truth About ‘Black-on-White Crime'

This is the link to the article that is the topic.

The Biggest Lie in the White Supremacist Propaganda Playbook: Unraveling the Truth About ‘Black-on-White Crime'

We will discuss this topic.

Who cares about white supremacists. The average Joe really knows nothing about them. They are fringe groups that are like cockroaches. They are known to law enforcement. Most people on this site aren’t klan members. Some are disrespectful assholes. The majority are just shining you on, to get a reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please stop telling this lie.

I have two college degrees in law enforcement, and 33 years so far in the field. I have required continuing college accredited training of roughly 1700 hours. It’s up to date for law enforcement officers, and not available to the public or college kids. The crap that you dug up in your ridiculous outdated post, is shit that puts college kids to sleep. Statistics mean nothing, and can be skewed in any direction. Work the field long enough, and you can site issues and outcomes without these useless studies conducted by eggheads. There is no cutting edge, or actual usable material that results from the time or money spent to gather information. The references cited in your OP, are outdated and antiquated. The world is a different place than it was way back then. Every procedure that I have directives to follow, is completely different than it was when I started back in the day. I’m fortunate enough to have a reference,to see how things came to where they are now. The kids getting into the game now don’t have that.

I've worked in the trenches. What you said is a lie. Whites have been trying to gaslight us with your perception that purposefully has ignored white racism since before I was born. I have 2 degrees myself both in social work. And 37 years of work and research. 40 if you count from the time I actually began working in the community. 58 years of being black. Nothing I have said is outdated.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
January 31 2017

https://www.theroot.com/is-racist-law-enforcement-hunting-black-people-1821393072
Angela Helm
12/18/17

White Supremacists Are Infiltrating Law Enforcement, and Not at a Good Time
Jun 16, 2017

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...-to-get-weapons-training-20180209-p4yzs5.html
February 11, 2018

I believe that racists make up crap and pretend blacks are more violent and blah, blah, blah, I am not buying into it for a second, plenty of good people in every race. We need to stop the hate.

That is your opinion, mine is quite different. I have studied what they do. I despise these divisive groups and I labeled them a hate group.

I have studied what they do also and pointing out white supremacy does not make them a hate group.

Then why did you say they were a hate group?

Because I didn’t say they were a hate by pointing out white supremacy. They are a hate group for many other reasons.

Because I didn’t say they were a hate by pointing out white supremacy. They are a hate group for many other reasons.

That's what I am asking you.

Not according the bureau of judicial statistics
There is no such bureau.
Here you go dumbass. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Publications & Products Overview
citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”

Who cares about white supremacists. The average Joe really knows nothing about them. They are fringe groups that are like cockroaches. They are known to law enforcement. Most people on this site aren’t klan members. Some are disrespectful assholes. The majority are just shining you on, to get a reaction.

I have two college degrees in law enforcement, and 33 years so far in the field. I have required continuing college accredited training of roughly 1700 hours. It’s up to date for law enforcement officers, and not available to the public or college kids. The crap that you dug up in your ridiculous outdated post, is shit that puts college kids to sleep. Statistics mean nothing, and can be skewed in any direction. Work the field long enough, and you can site issues and outcomes without these useless studies conducted by eggheads. There is no cutting edge, or actual usable material that results from the time or money spent to gather information. The references cited in your OP, are outdated and antiquated. The world is a different place than it was way back then. Every procedure that I have directives to follow, is completely different than it was when I started back in the day. I’m fortunate enough to have a reference,to see how things came to where they are now. The kids getting into the game now don’t have that.

I've worked in the trenches. What you said is a lie. Whites have been trying to gaslight us with your perception that purposefully has ignored white racism since before I was born. I have 2 degrees myself both in social work. And 37 years of work and research. 40 if you count from the time I actually began working in the community. 58 years of being black. Nothing I have said is outdated.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement
January 31 2017

https://www.theroot.com/is-racist-law-enforcement-hunting-black-people-1821393072
Angela Helm
12/18/17

Jun 16, 2017

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...-to-get-weapons-training-20180209-p4yzs5.html
February 11, 2018

Your message on every post is the same. Whites are bad. Over and over again. This is a hobby for you. The average white person, has no more affiliation with the klan or any supremacy group, than the average black person being touted as a criminal. But your message is being embraced more by blacks, than any other time I’ve ever experienced. The hate and anger that I see from random black people, on the street or in a restaurant is something that I never experienced in my life. And this is not while working. More concerning is the glaring looks from children, that are ready to engage with any white person of any age at any moment. They are being done a disservice, and being used a pawns. They are being raised to hate, and told that they can’t be racist because they are blacks. Whether I’m working, or just on the street, I can function in any environment. I always assess things at threat level or not. I’m always observing as a trained observer, no matter where I go. I can be in any environment, and never be perceived as a victim. People don’t try me, because of how I present myself. The average person is not going to have this experience. Things will continue to escalate in this manner in our society. People will continue to perceive the world as you do. Everyone knows an angry disgruntled black guy just like you, who is ready to lecture the world no matter where they go. They usually can quote their rhetoric verbatim, and avoid them like the plague. On this forum, they engage with you. You are a self appointed expert. You’ve perceived in the same light as Al Sharpton or Farrakhan. Hopefully, that’s what you are going for. If so, you have accomplished what you set out to do.

January 31 2017

Angela Helm
12/18/17

Jun 16, 2017

February 11, 2018

Your message on every post is the same. Whites are bad. Over and over again. This is a hobby for you. The average white person, has no more affiliation with the klan or any supremacy group, than the average black person being touted as a criminal. But your message is being embraced more by blacks, than any other time I’ve ever experienced. The hate and anger that I see from random black people, on the street or in a restaurant is something that I never experienced in my life. And this is not while working. More concerning is the glaring looks from children, that are ready to engage with any white person of any age at any moment. They are being done a disservice, and being used a pawns. They are being raised to hate, and told that they can’t be racist because they are blacks. Whether I’m working, or just on the street, I can function in any environment. I always assess things at threat level or not. I’m always observing as a trained observer, no matter where I go. I can be in any environment, and never be perceived as a victim. People don’t try me, because of how I present myself. The average person is not going to have this experience. Things will continue to escalate in this manner in our society. People will continue to perceive the world as you do. Everyone knows an angry disgruntled black guy just like you, who is ready to lecture the world no matter where they go. They usually can quote their rhetoric verbatim, and avoid them like the plague. On this forum, they engage with you. You are a self appointed expert. You’ve perceived in the same light as Al Sharpton or Farrakhan. Hopefully, that’s what you are going for. If so, you have accomplished what you set out to do.

All of this does not have a motherfucking thing to do with the OP. Drop the lies .And what you perceive me to be doesn't mean shit to me. You've been shown your opinion is wrong and you can either read the OP or leave this thread. What you call black racism is not racism. And you live in a delusion where you tell yourself blacks are teaching each other to hate when the truth is we don't like how whites have treated us. I'm far from a victim punk, that's why I am here and you are a man who lies to yourself about life scared to read an article.

This is the race and racism section. So any white person wanting to whine because we blacks who post here can dissect your racist psychobabble can go cry in the flame zone.

From pseudo-science to lying with statistics
Craniometry was eventually replaced by a different kind of “proof” of black inferiority: crime statistics. Whereas the idea of racial difference was once perpetuated by pseudo-biological evidence, by the late-1800s new forms of statistical data — including datasets with a nationwide scope and new sampling techniques – became widely available. This new statistically based brand of social science seemed to provide a way to objectively measure how well black people had adjusted to life outside of slavery. The numbers showing that African Americans committed a disproportionate number of crimes appeared to affirm what many social scientists already believed to be true.

In his book The Condemnation of Blackness, historian Khalil Gibran Muhammad argues that this “racial data revolution” created a permanent linkage between blackness and criminality.
web_frederick_hoffman-magazine.amstat.org_.jpg

Frederick L. Hoffman
The release of the 1890 census afforded him the opportunity to test his theory that black people’s violent proclivities were contributing to high rates of black mortality. The census data he used in Race Traits and the Tendencies of the American Negro came 25 years after the end of slavery — enough time, Hoffman believed, that the conditions under which black people lived reflected only on black people themselves.

January 31 2017

Angela Helm
12/18/17

Jun 16, 2017

February 11, 2018

All of this does not have a motherfucking thing to do with the OP. Drop the lies .And what you perceive me to be doesn't mean shit to me. You've been shown your opinion is wrong and you can either read the OP or leave this thread. What you call black racism is not racism. And you live in a delusion where you tell yourself blacks are teaching each other to hate when the truth is we don't like how whites have treated us. I'm far from a victim punk, that's why I am here and you are a man who lies to yourself about life scared to read an article.

I read your article, and it’s boring dribble. You always string a bunch of shit together, because you can’t come up with your own thoughts. If you are such an expert, then write something of your own. Your OP is shit. You don’t like how someone white treated you, handle your business. But don’t group all whites together, and tell anyone that’s not racism. I’m hip to your bullshit, and see right through you. So does everyone else here.

January 31 2017

Angela Helm
12/18/17

Jun 16, 2017

February 11, 2018

I read your article, and it’s boring dribble. You always string a bunch of shit together, because you can’t come up with your own thoughts. If you are such an expert, then write something of your own. Your OP is shit. You don’t like how someone white treated you, handle your business. But don’t group all whites together, and tell anyone that’s not racism. I’m hip to your bullshit, and see right through you. So does everyone else here.

You don't see shit. The OP is fact. Drop that dumb shit about lumping all whites together dumb ass. The article references white supremacists. Didn't you say in an earlier post that not all whites are white supremacisrs? So which one is it bitch, oops Butch? And the article is supported by historical fact. All your crying doesn't change those facts. I will handle white racism how I choose to. And if I am on an internet forum in the race and racism section, I will discuss white racism from the perspective of being black. Not how your white ass tells me I should.

Of course, black people at the turn of the century did not live under the same conditions as people who were white. After the Civil War, southern states were able to perpetuate the racial hierarchy and coerced labor that existed under slavery by making them central features of their judicial systems. As Douglas Blackmon documents in Slavery by Another Name, statutes criminalizing minor and subjective crimes allowed law enforcement to easily arrest black men, who were then leased to farmers and private industry as laborers to the financial benefit of the state.

For example, among the county convicts working in the Pratt Mines of Birmingham, Alabama in 1890:

• 24 men were incarcerated for using “obscene language,”
  • Another 24 for “false pretense” — a statute used to punish black men who changed employers before the end of the farming season, and
  • Seven for vagrancy, another ill-defined charge that left any unemployed black person vulnerable to arrest.[7][8][9][10][11]

By the turn of the century, the “Negro Problem” was a crime problem.

Simply put, whites were making things up. Junk science.

January 31 2017

Angela Helm
12/18/17

Jun 16, 2017

February 11, 2018

You don't see shit. The OP is fact. Drop that dumb shit about lumping all whites together dumb ass. The article references white supremacists. Didn't you say in an earlier post that not all whites are white supremacisrs? So which one is it bitch, oops Butch? And the article is supported by historical fact. All your crying doesn't change those facts. I will handle white racism how I choose to. And if I am on an internet forum in the race and racism section, I will discuss white racism from the perspective of being black. Not how your white ass tells me I should.
Is that Black Rage I detect?

Just like Al Sharpton or Farakan. Or in this case,maybe Fred G. Sanford dummies. The majority of whites are not white supremacisrs. Agreed.

The OP is not about what a white person thinks about how many whites are white supremacists. It is about the lie white created by white supremacists about black violence. This belief apparently is not held only by white supremacists. And Butch, you aren't degrading me because you try comparing me to blacks your white ass doesn't like. You can only mention the names of 4-5 blacks. To your dumb white ass every black person who speaks out against your racism is Sharpton or Farrakhan. To a lot of black people this is a compliment.

The real threat at the time: White on black crime
If anything, white people represented a far larger threat to black people than the reverse, and whites frequently employed the myth of black criminality to justify their own violence. The Klan represented an especial threat, and in their campaign of terror against newly freed African Americans they beat, whipped, kidnapped, and even killed men and women they believed had transgressed racial boundaries.

Often, it was the supposed sexual threat that black men posed to white women that elicited a violent response. Whites, especially in the South, cited rape and an alleged need to protect white women as a chief justification for the thousands of lynchings perpetrated against African Americans between Reconstruction and the Second World War.

Alleged sexual violence also sparked outbreaks of mass violence against black communities, including the 1908 Springfield, Illinois race riot and the 1921 Tulsa, Oklahoma race riot. Even the most well-to-do whites rationalized their own violence as necessary in order to defend their own racial purity and protect themselves against black barbarism.

At the turn of the century, a cohort of black academics and activist journalists pushed back against the accusations that black people were uniquely criminal and their culture hopelessly dysfunctional. Most prominent among them were the sociologist W. E. B. Du Bois and investigative journalist Ida B. Wells.

In both his works The Philadelphia Negro (1899) and The Health and Physique of the Negro American (1906), Du Bois recontextualized statistical data to show that social and economic conditions were responsible for higher rates of black crime, disease and morbidity.

For her part, Wells disproved the widely accepted belief that lynching occurred in response to sexual violence committed by black men. Instead, she showed, lynching was a strategy for whites to maintain social control of black people through fear. She also cast white men as the perpetrators of sexual violence, describing the very real threat they posed to black women who had essentially no access to social or legal recourse.[12] The public failed to take the intellectual work of black men and women seriously, and it would be decades before their research reached the mainstream.

Just like Al Sharpton or Farakan. Or in this case,maybe Fred G. Sanford dummies. The majority of whites are not white supremacisrs. Agreed.

The OP is not about what a white person thinks about how many whites are white supremacists. It is about the lie white created by white supremacists about black violence. This belief apparently is not held only by white supremacists. And Butch, you aren't degrading me because you try comparing me to blacks your white ass doesn't like. You can only mention the names of 4-5 blacks. To your dumb white ass every black person who speaks out against your racism is Sharpton or Farrakhan. To a lot of black people this is a compliment.

Exactly. Racists would defend and embrace them. Holocaust survivors are not as angry as you. But they were white, so they probably don’t count in your mind. They are still on the top of the hot list, by white supremacists, even though they are white. They never experienced racism according to you. But they are aware that the concept of racism doesn’t just apply to them.

The real threat at the time: White on black crime
If anything, white people represented a far larger threat to black people than the reverse, and whites frequently employed the myth of black criminality to justify their own violence. The Klan represented an especial threat, and in their campaign of terror against newly freed African Americans they beat, whipped, kidnapped, and even killed men and women they believed had transgressed racial boundaries.

Often, it was the supposed sexual threat that black men posed to white women that elicited a violent response. Whites, especially in the South, cited rape and an alleged need to protect white women as a chief justification for the thousands of lynchings perpetrated against African Americans between Reconstruction and the Second World War.

Alleged sexual violence also sparked outbreaks of mass violence against black communities, including the 1908 Springfield, Illinois race riot and the 1921 Tulsa, Oklahoma race riot. Even the most well-to-do whites rationalized their own violence as necessary in order to defend their own racial purity and protect themselves against black barbarism.

At the turn of the century, a cohort of black academics and activist journalists pushed back against the accusations that black people were uniquely criminal and their culture hopelessly dysfunctional. Most prominent among them were the sociologist W. E. B. Du Bois and investigative journalist Ida B. Wells.

In both his works The Philadelphia Negro (1899) and The Health and Physique of the Negro American (1906), Du Bois recontextualized statistical data to show that social and economic conditions were responsible for higher rates of black crime, disease and morbidity.

For her part, Wells disproved the widely accepted belief that lynching occurred in response to sexual violence committed by black men. Instead, she showed, lynching was a strategy for whites to maintain social control of black people through fear. She also cast white men as the perpetrators of sexual violence, describing the very real threat they posed to black women who had essentially no access to social or legal recourse.[12] The public failed to take the intellectual work of black men and women seriously, and it would be decades before their research reached the mainstream.

God Damn, you hate white people.

is it because were smarter than you?

:lol:

But I find you and other race pimps in here an interesting amalgam in lots of entertaining ways.
The past, present and future of black people concern me the most and in that history white people have been the main evil.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back