Another lie debunked

I believe that racists make up crap and pretend blacks are more violent and blah, blah, blah, I am not buying into it for a second, plenty of good people in every race. We need to stop the hate.

The other side is, SPLC is also a hate group that tries to divide our nation.

There are just some things that simply are not true.

The Biggest Lie in the White Supremacist Propaganda Playbook: Unraveling the Truth About ‘Black-on-White Crime'

The idea that black people are wantonly attacking white people in some sort of quiet race war is an untruthful and damaging narrative with a very long history in America.

The Biggest Lie in the White Supremacist Propaganda Playbook: Unraveling the Truth About ‘Black-on-White Crime'
When will it stop!!!

When this does.

White Man Charged With 'Knockout Game' Hate Crime

White California Man Charged With Hate Crime After Yelling Racial Slurs And Stabbing Black Man

I believe that racists make up crap and pretend blacks are more violent and blah, blah, blah, I am not buying into it for a second, plenty of good people in every race. We need to stop the hate.

SPLC is not a hate group.

From this point on, all off topic posts will be reported. I am not asking the white racists here about their personal opinions, nor am I going to watch videos from you punks. This thread is about the article in the OP.

The FBI says a white person is 6 times more likely to be attacked by another white person than someone black. So yes, it's not even close.
That's true, because there are 6x as many white people 233,657,078 to 40,241,818 (really it's 5.85 times, but yeah). Of course, white people are more likely to be attacked by white people. It's statistically inevitable.
Stop making excuses.

This thread is about this topic.

This is the link to the article that is the topic.

We will discuss this topic.

Who cares about white supremacists. The average Joe really knows nothing about them. They are fringe groups that are like cockroaches. They are known to law enforcement. Most people on this site aren’t klan members. Some are disrespectful assholes. The majority are just shining you on, to get a reaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who cares about white supremacists. The average Joe really knows nothing about them. They are fringe groups that are like cockroaches. They are known to law enforcement. Most people on this site aren’t klan members. Some are disrespectful assholes. The majority are just shining you on, to get a reaction.

Please stop telling this lie.

The FBI says a white person is 6 times more likely to be attacked by another white person than someone black. So yes, it's not even close.
Yes but when there is an attack blacks are almost always the attacker .. facts

No that's not the facts and it's not the thread topic. Your assertion is exactly the type of fake news the link refers to. 60 percent of hate crime race based attacks are white on black. That's what the FBI shows. Now read the link.
Not according the bureau of judicial statistics
There is no such bureau.
Here you go dumbass. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Publications & Products Overview
That is not the Crime Statistics Bureau nor is it located in San Francisco.

The idea that black people are wantonly attacking white people in some sort of quiet race war is an untruthful and damaging narrative with a very long history in America.

Kind of hard to do when Whites have learned to avoid your neighborhoods like the plague.

Kind of hard to do when Whites have learned to avoid your neighborhoods like the plague.

I didn't ask for your opinion. Read the article.

That is your opinion, mine is quite different. I have studied what they do. I despise these divisive groups and I labeled them a hate group.

No that's not the facts and it's not the thread topic. Your assertion is exactly the type of fake news the link refers to. 60 percent of hate crime race based attacks are white on black. That's what the FBI shows. Now read the link.
There is no such bureau.
Here you go dumbass. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Publications & Products Overview
Excellent race baiting deflection!

There is no such bureau.
citing federal Bureau of Justice Statistics data. “Blacks, in other words, committed 85 percent of the non-homicide interracial crimes of violence between blacks and whites, even though they are less than 13 percent of the population.”

The Real Crime Problem Doesn't Make Much News | Manhattan Institute

According to the "Daily Caller"....Really?

The Daily Caller frequently uses loaded emotional language that typically favors the right such as this: DEM NOMINEE FOR FLORIDA GOVERNOR IS PROGRESSIVE MAYOR WITH CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION SWIRLING AROUND HIM. The Daily Caller usually sources their information to credible media outlets, but sometimes they utilize sources that are factually mixed such as the Daily Wire and Questionable sources such as Judicial Watch. In reviewing story content, virtually all favored the right in story selection and wording, while denigrating the left. The Daily Caller also promotes a favorable view of President Donald Trump through promotion of his policies.

A factual search reveals a very poor track record with fact checking. Here is a short list of some failed fact checks:

The Daily Caller has failed numerous fact checks, however they post a significant amount of articles each day. Based on the volume of articles published, versus failed fact checks, they do not fall into the Questionable category, though they are close.

Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks.

The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.
here's the video--DUMBASS

Black Lives Matter: 'We Need To Start Killing White People'

I saw the video already, you stupid fuck. My point is that ONE person associated with BLM is NOT the voice of the entire organization and what it really stands for......just like all of those "fine" people at the "unite the right" rally were not associated with the nutcase that ran over people with his car.

They caused the incident.

Then applying your logic, the alt right is also responsible for the thug running over people in Charlottesville.

Case closed.

Like you know shit about what actually happened.

It’s not an opinion.

That is your opinion, mine is quite different. I have studied what they do. I despise these divisive groups and I labeled them a hate group.

I have studied what they do also and pointing out white supremacy does not make them a hate group.

It’s not an opinion.

That's all it is. Read the article.

According to the "Daily Caller"....Really?

The Daily Caller frequently uses loaded emotional language that typically favors the right such as this: DEM NOMINEE FOR FLORIDA GOVERNOR IS PROGRESSIVE MAYOR WITH CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION SWIRLING AROUND HIM. The Daily Caller usually sources their information to credible media outlets, but sometimes they utilize sources that are factually mixed such as the Daily Wire and Questionable sources such as Judicial Watch. In reviewing story content, virtually all favored the right in story selection and wording, while denigrating the left. The Daily Caller also promotes a favorable view of President Donald Trump through promotion of his policies.

A factual search reveals a very poor track record with fact checking. Here is a short list of some failed fact checks:

The Daily Caller has failed numerous fact checks, however they post a significant amount of articles each day. Based on the volume of articles published, versus failed fact checks, they do not fall into the Questionable category, though they are close.

Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks.

The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact checked on a per article basis.
here's the video--DUMBASS

Black Lives Matter: 'We Need To Start Killing White People'

I saw the video already, you stupid fuck. My point is that ONE person associated with BLM is NOT the voice of the entire organization and what it really stands for......just like all of those "fine" people at the "unite the right" rally were not associated with the nutcase that ran over people with his car.

They caused the incident.

Then applying your logic, the alt right is also responsible for the thug running over people in Charlottesville.

Case closed.

Like you know shit about what actually happened.

ROFLMAO! As if you actually do.

Please stop telling this lie.

I have two college degrees in law enforcement, and 33 years so far in the field. I have required continuing college accredited training of roughly 1700 hours. It’s up to date for law enforcement officers, and not available to the public or college kids. The crap that you dug up in your ridiculous outdated post, is shit that puts college kids to sleep. Statistics mean nothing, and can be skewed in any direction. Work the field long enough, and you can site issues and outcomes without these useless studies conducted by eggheads. There is no cutting edge, or actual usable material that results from the time or money spent to gather information. The references cited in your OP, are outdated and antiquated. The world is a different place than it was way back then. Every procedure that I have directives to follow, is completely different than it was when I started back in the day. I’m fortunate enough to have a reference,to see how things came to where they are now. The kids getting into the game now don’t have that.

Forum List

Back