Another Liberidiot Celebrity Does It In A Closet

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
this Side of Heaven
Classy. A sane conservative would not have posted such a tasteless thread.

Wow. You're such a compassionate guy. Making fun of a psychologically impaired person who committed suicide. Yeah. Conservatives are awesome. You sure showed us.

She was in a manufactured Pop band named "GRL". Which stereotyped "strong female character" was she in the "band"?

Slutty black girl?
Slutty white girl?
Slutty asian?

Sidebar: There was also a K-Pop Star that was killed in an auto accident recently. You should see all the videos being posted by people (mostly girls) crying their eyes out over someone they never knew and who never knew them.

It's almost a pathetic as when Curt "No Brain" Cobain heroically blew his brains out.

One less mouth on welfare. America wins again :thup:

How do you know she was on welfare?

B/c can't you see the flag in the avie?

So you got nothing then is what you're trying say?

I was being a conservative asshole earlier. I thought I could do it for weeks and have a blast. I didn't even last a day :(

I don't know how they do it :dunno:

My bad mate. I misunderstood and I am a new here. :)

One less mouth on welfare. America wins again :thup:

How do you know she was on welfare?

B/c can't you see the flag in the avie?

So you got nothing then is what you're trying say?

I was being a conservative asshole earlier. I thought I could do it for weeks and have a blast. I didn't even last a day :(

I don't know how they do it :dunno:

My bad mate. I misunderstood and I am a new here. :)

:)

Here I think you'll like this thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/nutter-for-a-thread.318544/

It's pretty funny. We just post the most ridiculous thing we think a conservative would say about whatever's happening on that particular day. Feel free to join in :thup:

DAMN !!! you libs keep this up and we sane Conservatives will soon control the entie country, media and the oval office................, forever !! :lmao:

X Factor singer Simone Battle found dead - MSN Music News

Simone Battle, a U.S. 'X Factor' finalist and member of pop group G.R.L., was found dead in her West Hollywood home on Friday. The singer was 25.

TMZ reports Battle was found hanging on a rod in the closet of her bedroom around 8:30 a.m. on Friday.

do i care :hellno: ............. :boohoo: ............... :gives:

You are truly tasteless and disgusting. I hope you are never a parent that finds out your child met this fate. People are people and it seems you have no fucking clue.

DAMN !!! you libs keep this up and we sane Conservatives will soon control the entie country, media and the oval office................, forever !! :lmao:

X Factor singer Simone Battle found dead - MSN Music News

Simone Battle, a U.S. 'X Factor' finalist and member of pop group G.R.L., was found dead in her West Hollywood home on Friday. The singer was 25.

TMZ reports Battle was found hanging on a rod in the closet of her bedroom around 8:30 a.m. on Friday.

do i care :hellno: ............. :boohoo: ............... :gives:
My God, this really illustrates how totally fucking stupid you are. You really think only people on the left, or mostly people on the left, commit suicide. That is, perhaps, no definitely, one of the most idiotic, stupid claims I have ever heard anyone make. What a fucking moron.

Wow. You're such a compassionate guy. Making fun of a psychologically impaired person who committed suicide. Yeah. Conservatives are awesome. You sure showed us.
Agree. The right wingers in this tread are not only amazingly stupid, they are complete low lifes as well.

Forum List

Back