Another liberal myth destroyed.

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states. Those libs sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves. Well, I'm here to shoot this myth in the head. This article does an excellent job of destroying it. Book mark it, and trot it out as needed. We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

Blue State and Red State IQ is identical - Tino Sanandaji
I see you still haven't learned, so you go fishing for help in another thread ...

regardless, the dumbest states are mostly red while the smartest are mostly blue.

For even more fun, the average of the southern conservative red states, you find a paltry 98.3; compared to the 102.1 of the northern Liberal states.

Yes. lol. Not bought off liars like Hannity, Beck, Savage, Levin etc etc...
Couric is a bought off liar.

Half the media is comprised of former campaign staff for Democrats.
It's called people who care about reality, not bought off liars and their dupes. Heard of Murdoch, Adelson, Moon, Kochs etc etc. Real scumbags who only care about cutting their own taxes, screwing the workers and the environment, other countries for resources, and brainwashing the chumps. You, in other words.
I largely detest almost all of those people, and most of them are backing Hillary....
They told you the bs you hate about Hillary. Directly or indirectly.
I hate Democrats.

Hillary is a Democrat....
Irrational, anti-intelligence, ignorant GOPer. You gave up, another victory for a-hole big money GOP. You are happy being in the white idiot party...Hillary always say the nicest things about you lol....

I'm sure we've all heard some clueless lib make the claim that blue states are smarter than red states. Those libs sure do like to feel superior to us, no matter what lies they have to tell themselves. Well, I'm here to shoot this myth in the head. This article does an excellent job of destroying it. Book mark it, and trot it out as needed. We must do everything we can to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters. They say you can't fix stupid, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try.

I see you still haven't learned, so you go fishing for help in another thread ...

regardless, the dumbest states are mostly red while the smartest are mostly blue.

For even more fun, the average of the southern conservative red states, you find a paltry 98.3; compared to the 102.1 of the northern Liberal states.
That can be explained by the heat and listening to ridiculously repetitive RW media 24/7...

Reading this website tells you all you need to know that the average liberal is smarter than the average conservative.

There's something incredibly funny about people who voted for a community organizer twice touting their intelligence.

Is there? What's funny about community organizers? Enlighten me.

Nothing, until one with zero experience is voted in as President twice and proceeds to reside over the lowest labor participation rate in 40+ years, lie about a major health care bill, add 10 trillion to the debt (after calling President Bush unpatriotic for adding 4 trillion), incite more racial tension, be weak on terrorism and who threatens to withhold federal funding to much needed education if Little Johnny and his pecker can't shower in the girls locker room.

Consider yourself enlightened.
Great example of how stupid conservatives are. Obama had little to do with the labor force participation rate. Retiring baby boomers played a yuge role in that rate dropping. As far as the debt, even someone with more experience couldn't have controlled it when taking over a collapsed economy with a trillion dollar deficit.

And lastly, despite your chronic complaints, according to Gallup, the oldest and most respected pollster there is; Obama has a higher job approval rating than even Reagan had at this same point in his presidency. So much for his lack of experience.

Not sink. Tip over. Islands, actually do "sink."

The moron asked if Guam was going to......LOL!!!!!....."tip over."
Islands don't sink without the ocean drowning them.

What that idiot was talking about was mere mass sinking an island.
Check the links. I posted an island that sank.

The Island That Sank
"The Chesapeake Bay Islands are made of clay and silt not rock so natural weathering is all that was needed to sink it"

The only comment in the comment section....
So?
Natural weathering eroded the core of the island until there was nothing left of it as a structure.

For normal Islands weathering would merely shrink it to oblivion, at best.

Basically, the congressman is a dumbass who doesn't understand that islands aren't just giant lilypads in the ocean.
And now I thank you for showing everyone how righties lie.

erosion was but one of the contributing circumstances. The ones you ignored were:

* rising sea level
* settling bedrock from the ice age.

And then we have your denial that islands sink as we discuss the causes of an island which sank.

Islands don't sink without the ocean drowning them.

What that idiot was talking about was mere mass sinking an island.
Check the links. I posted an island that sank.

The Island That Sank
How about checking the topic of this thread? I believe it's a sign of intelligence, when one can remain focused on the topic at hand, instead of chasing after things that have nothing to do with the discussion.
Then you would be wrong.
Thanks for proving my point. Instead of addressing the fact that the average IQ of red and blue states are the same, you try to deflect the conversation. This is a sure sign that you do not know what you're talking about, nor is it an indication that you are able to defend your position. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?
No.

And I posted the SAT scores, little bitch.
She ignores that pesky little detail.

The 10 dumbest states....

map3.png

The 10 smartest states...

map2.png

Only this is the average of the states, it's not about those who vote. You could have California with all the dumbasses voting Republican, and the smart ones voting Democrat, and yet the weighting would be the same for Democrat and Republican voters.

High school achievement is also another indicator of intelligence.

Without weighting:

For states who have voted Republican at the last 4 presidential elections, the average high school graduation is 86%, for those who voted 3 times it's 87%, for those who voted 2 times it's 87%, for those who voted one time it's 87% and for those who voted zero times it's 93%.

Spot the difference?

For degree graduation it's 24% for those who voted 4 times Republican and 32.4% for those who voted 4 times for Democrats.

Spot the difference?

Reading this website tells you all you need to know that the average liberal is smarter than the average conservative.

There's something incredibly funny about people who voted for a community organizer twice touting their intelligence.

Nothing, until one with zero experience is voted in as President twice and proceeds to reside over the lowest labor participation rate in 40+ years, lie about a major health care bill, add 10 trillion to the debt (after calling President Bush unpatriotic for adding 4 trillion), incite more racial tension, be weak on terrorism and who threatens to withhold federal funding to much needed education if Little Johnny and his pecker can't shower in the girls locker room.

Great example of how stupid conservatives are. Obama had little to do with the labor force participation rate. Retiring baby boomers played a yuge role in that rate dropping. As far as the debt, even someone with more experience couldn't have controlled it when taking over a collapsed economy with a trillion dollar deficit.

And lastly, despite your chronic complaints, according to Gallup, the oldest and most respected pollster there is; Obama has a higher job approval rating than even Reagan had at this same point in his presidency. So much for his lack of experience.

Ah, the typical liberal response - Obama isn't responsible for anything. Funny when President Bush was in office he owned gas prices according to Pelosi, Wasserman-Schultz and Obama himself. Yet when gas prices hit close to $4 in some areas during Obama's presidency all of a sudden the president can't control the price of gas. You liberals are funny.

It's simply impossible for majority of democrats to be smart. They basically rely on irrational behavior such as herding... coupled with extremely nearsightedness.

Of course there are some smart liberals, who are even smarter than conservaties. There are at least two reasons for this:

1) They know screwing over the dumb liberals is easy source of funds. All you have to do is some virtue signaling and the funds follow. (Whether these people actually are libs or simply taking advantage is a good question).
2) They think these idiots should be controlled with guns (the core of liberal regressive ideology), because they are too dumb to make good decisions themselves (liberal behavior).

As such, findings such as: Verbal intelligence is correlated with socially and economically liberal beliefs are no surprise.

Last edited:

Ah, the typical liberal response - Obama isn't responsible for anything. Funny when President Bush was in office he owned gas prices according to Pelosi, Wasserman-Schultz and Obama himself. Yet when gas prices hit close to $4 in some areas during Obama's presidency all of a sudden the president can't control the price of gas. You liberals are funny.
Ok, President Obama is responsible for baby boomers getting old. Feel better now, rightard?

Forum List

Back